Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
@Fimbry I have gems now, I can't remember if you had already pinged me for a payment of Peregrine.

@Fimbry I have gems now, I can't remember if you had already pinged me for a payment of Peregrine.

singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Fimbry

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for the Many eyes plague for male spirals please! :0
@Fimbry

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for the Many eyes plague for male spirals please! :0
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Fimbry

May I please be pinged when you do another run of Lace Monitor RB M? Thank you so much!
@Fimbry

May I please be pinged when you do another run of Lace Monitor RB M? Thank you so much!
1122lulua.gif
@Fimbry

Could I get put on the list for the Shadow Spiral Male many eyes accent?
(I have Gems now if you want me to send 'em in)
@Fimbry

Could I get put on the list for the Shadow Spiral Male many eyes accent?
(I have Gems now if you want me to send 'em in)
IT7iTv8.png
@Fimbry

May I please be put on the |Many Eyes Spiral Yellow F| Accent pinglist? Thank you!
@Fimbry

May I please be put on the |Many Eyes Spiral Yellow F| Accent pinglist? Thank you!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
@fimbry I'd like to get on the list for the F Ice eyes please!
@fimbry I'd like to get on the list for the F Ice eyes please!
lSzo9WN.png
@Fimbry I'd love to buy a slot for Peregrine White whenever possible! C:
@Fimbry I'd love to buy a slot for Peregrine White whenever possible! C:
@Fimbry

I'm interested in your plague Many Eyes F Imp accent... could I be put on a pinglist while I save up gems? Also if so, what is the general time period between batches so that I know how much time I need to save up?

Edit: Actually scratch that. I have all the gems needed for payment!
@Fimbry

I'm interested in your plague Many Eyes F Imp accent... could I be put on a pinglist while I save up gems? Also if so, what is the general time period between batches so that I know how much time I need to save up?

Edit: Actually scratch that. I have all the gems needed for payment!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Fimbry

I would love to get a ping for your Many Eyes Spiral M Ice and Spiral F Plague! I can pay at any time.
@Fimbry

I would love to get a ping for your Many Eyes Spiral M Ice and Spiral F Plague! I can pay at any time.
@Fimbry

May I please be pinged for Many Eyes Spiral M when it is released again? c: Thank you!
@Fimbry

May I please be pinged for Many Eyes Spiral M when it is released again? c: Thank you!