Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Skin/Accent Problems
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69
@suburbansamurai okay! thanks so much!
@suburbansamurai okay! thanks so much!
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
English is not my first language and I sometimes get things wrong. I did it big times right now. This is what happened,

“Accent Blueprint
One custom accent item will be delivered to the user. “

Me: Oh okay that will be the original, neat.

“Accent Blueprint (10)
Ten copies of an accent will be delivered to the user. “

Me: Oh okay I need to buy that to get more copies of my accent!

Conclusion. I now have one accent and a x10 that I thought I could use on that same accent to multiply it into ten. This was a big misinterpretation on my part and I now put out 1000 gems extra and only have one copy.

I know it says it’s irreversible but is there anything I can do? I don’t mind paying the extra 1000 gems but I don’t know if I can submit the same accent twice? Since this was my first try on selling my accent I paid with borrowed gems from the people interested in buying my work.

Holding my thumbs for any help here ; u;
English is not my first language and I sometimes get things wrong. I did it big times right now. This is what happened,

“Accent Blueprint
One custom accent item will be delivered to the user. “

Me: Oh okay that will be the original, neat.

“Accent Blueprint (10)
Ten copies of an accent will be delivered to the user. “

Me: Oh okay I need to buy that to get more copies of my accent!

Conclusion. I now have one accent and a x10 that I thought I could use on that same accent to multiply it into ten. This was a big misinterpretation on my part and I now put out 1000 gems extra and only have one copy.

I know it says it’s irreversible but is there anything I can do? I don’t mind paying the extra 1000 gems but I don’t know if I can submit the same accent twice? Since this was my first try on selling my accent I paid with borrowed gems from the people interested in buying my work.

Holding my thumbs for any help here ; u;
Animated_fire_icon.gifizupkw.jpg 33acmc3.jpg ncb11g.jpgAnimated_fire_icon.gif
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi, I submitted the wrong file for the last skin I sent in, order #4706. Was hoping there was a way we could get that cancelled so I can send in the correct file more quickly?
@SuburbanSamurai
Hi, I submitted the wrong file for the last skin I sent in, order #4706. Was hoping there was a way we could get that cancelled so I can send in the correct file more quickly?
So, I re-submitted my amber scales in for the second time (the first of which FR screwed up the coloring and never fixed it.. btw..) The first time I sent it in, Undel said the shadow layer "wasn't on"; despite the fact it was on in my copy. However, I darkened the shadow layer by putting darker oranges in various areas without it over powering the gem shine in some. So it went from this [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/spirited_wolf/GaurdianAmberF_zps5f84657f.png[/img] to this after my edit [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/spirited_wolf/GaurdianAmberF_vs2_zps5653c755.png[/img] However, again, it was sent back to me telling me "This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The shadow layer on this accent is either not present or has been altered in such a way that it's no longer recognizable. Please fix and resubmit." However, I've had this accepted before with absolutely no problems. (Shadow layer is indeed intact here, however I didn't have to darken it too much like the Amber) [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/spirited_wolf/GaurdiangoldF_zpsd215d11e.png[/img] I'm honestly just confused and rather annoyed on why Amber is having so much difficult and needing so much editing, but the gold one didn't. It's the exact same coloring, layers, ect; only with a gradient used to change colors. Don't know if this is the correct area to post this. Shrug
So, I re-submitted my amber scales in for the second time (the first of which FR screwed up the coloring and never fixed it.. btw..)

The first time I sent it in, Undel said the shadow layer "wasn't on"; despite the fact it was on in my copy. However, I darkened the shadow layer by putting darker oranges in various areas without it over powering the gem shine in some.
So it went from this
GaurdianAmberF_zps5f84657f.png
to this after my edit
GaurdianAmberF_vs2_zps5653c755.png

However, again, it was sent back to me telling me "This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The shadow layer on this accent is either not present or has been altered in such a way that it's no longer recognizable. Please fix and resubmit."

However, I've had this accepted before with absolutely no problems. (Shadow layer is indeed intact here, however I didn't have to darken it too much like the Amber)
GaurdiangoldF_zpsd215d11e.png

I'm honestly just confused and rather annoyed on why Amber is having so much difficult and needing so much editing, but the gold one didn't. It's the exact same coloring, layers, ect; only with a gradient used to change colors.
Don't know if this is the correct area to post this. Shrug
Having trouble getting this one accepted.

2mr61pu.jpg
Having trouble getting this one accepted.

2mr61pu.jpg
@Rex The order's been cancelled.

@CoffeeBeanFox The shadow layer is not visible on that accent. The shadow layer should darken the colors underneath it, and leave the same division of light and dark that the original template art displays. The previous accent that was accepted probably should have had a more visible shadow layer also. Judgments on skin designs are based on the custom skin rules: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins

@Vampire The original linework can't be seen in the shrunk down version. The design obscures the original lineart and shadow layers. On the zoomed in version, the lineart and shadow layers can still be seen, but it looks like they've also been lightened. When shrunk to the size that displays on the site, they're not longer visible. The original lineart and shadows need to be darker or the patterning and darkened parts of the accent need to be lightened. Judgments on skin designs are based on the custom skin rules: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins
@Rex The order's been cancelled.

@CoffeeBeanFox The shadow layer is not visible on that accent. The shadow layer should darken the colors underneath it, and leave the same division of light and dark that the original template art displays. The previous accent that was accepted probably should have had a more visible shadow layer also. Judgments on skin designs are based on the custom skin rules: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins

@Vampire The original linework can't be seen in the shrunk down version. The design obscures the original lineart and shadow layers. On the zoomed in version, the lineart and shadow layers can still be seen, but it looks like they've also been lightened. When shrunk to the size that displays on the site, they're not longer visible. The original lineart and shadows need to be darker or the patterning and darkened parts of the accent need to be lightened. Judgments on skin designs are based on the custom skin rules: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=skins
Just got my accent 'Shimmering Pearl Strings' for Male Coatl back; its name is 'InkedShimmering Pearl Strings'. Can I get that fixed? Thanks.
Just got my accent 'Shimmering Pearl Strings' for Male Coatl back; its name is 'InkedShimmering Pearl Strings'. Can I get that fixed? Thanks.
@Scientist Fixed.
@Scientist Fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai - Question! So, people have been requesting a male version of the female spiral skin I made for the thundercrack event (luminous surge), and I was wondering if it would be frowned upon if I went ahead and made it.
@SuburbanSamurai - Question! So, people have been requesting a male version of the female spiral skin I made for the thundercrack event (luminous surge), and I was wondering if it would be frowned upon if I went ahead and made it.
Accent Shop
@SuburbanSamurai Thanks a bunch!
@SuburbanSamurai Thanks a bunch!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69