Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 588 589 590 591 592 ... 596 597
@osiem
Really interested in the Spiral Male Water Ripples accent. Will gladly provide blueprint + extra gems if you ever plan to reprint. Been after it for my boy Aquarius for a long time now.
@osiem
Really interested in the Spiral Male Water Ripples accent. Will gladly provide blueprint + extra gems if you ever plan to reprint. Been after it for my boy Aquarius for a long time now.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Ithaca I can print copy for you :) it will be 280g+blueprint
@Ithaca I can print copy for you :) it will be 280g+blueprint
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Sent!
@osiem
Sent!
@osiem can you please add me to general ping list and unretired accents list? Thank you =D
@osiem can you please add me to general ping list and unretired accents list? Thank you =D
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
@osiem heya, I was unable to find separate editable reserve list, sorry!

Could you add me to reprint list for Gold Tattoo mirror f and More Scales guard F, please? General ping list also, your accents are so cool!

@osiem heya, I was unable to find separate editable reserve list, sorry!

Could you add me to reprint list for Gold Tattoo mirror f and More Scales guard F, please? General ping list also, your accents are so cool!

8i94mlw.png
@Amenen done
@Shaire done
@Amenen done
@Shaire done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
HOT DANG may I please purchase one of your in-stock copies of Daylight Paladin (PC Female) and Night Paladin (PC Female)? You don't happen to have any of the other PC Female Paladin skins in stock right now as well, do you? If so, I'm interested in purchasing them! Thank you!
@osiem
HOT DANG may I please purchase one of your in-stock copies of Daylight Paladin (PC Female) and Night Paladin (PC Female)? You don't happen to have any of the other PC Female Paladin skins in stock right now as well, do you? If so, I'm interested in purchasing them! Thank you!
@Ganymede thank you, I will set private auctions for you in a moment,
I also have one copy of spring paladin available, I will set PA for it too, if you are not interested in it just cancel the auction :)
@Ganymede thank you, I will set private auctions for you in a moment,
I also have one copy of spring paladin available, I will set PA for it too, if you are not interested in it just cancel the auction :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Hey just wondering when you'll send the Water Ripples accent? I sent you the payment almost a week ago.
@osiem
Hey just wondering when you'll send the Water Ripples accent? I sent you the payment almost a week ago.
@Ithaca yeah, it's order #48808, the queue seems to be pretty behind, I have another order #48766 submited before yours that I didn't recieved yet either
@Ithaca yeah, it's order #48808, the queue seems to be pretty behind, I have another order #48766 submited before yours that I didn't recieved yet either
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
1 2 ... 588 589 590 591 592 ... 596 597