Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 586 587 588 589 590 ... 596 597
@osiem

Do you have any Golden Tofu left?

That is an odd sentence. :D
@osiem

Do you have any Golden Tofu left?

That is an odd sentence. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra sorry, it's sold out, would you like me to ping you when I have more available?
@Chrisondra sorry, it's sold out, would you like me to ping you when I have more available?
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Yes, please!!
@osiem

Yes, please!!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Chrisondra okay, noted :)
@Chrisondra okay, noted :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem are you considering making any more Oil Spill accents in the future? If you have any pinglists for specific interests I'd be glad to be noted down for more of those, please ^^
@osiem are you considering making any more Oil Spill accents in the future? If you have any pinglists for specific interests I'd be glad to be noted down for more of those, please ^^
@Lolschen sorry for late reply, I will be doing more at some point (I'm in a little bit of accent making hiatus at this moment), but I don't have lists for future accents, only general ping list for all new accents
@Lolschen sorry for late reply, I will be doing more at some point (I'm in a little bit of accent making hiatus at this moment), but I don't have lists for future accents, only general ping list for all new accents
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem would you be willing to reprint the winter paladin skin for female pearlcatchers again if I provided the multicopy 2 blueprint and the 150g per piece? I would love to get them for a couple dragons I have in mind
@osiem would you be willing to reprint the winter paladin skin for female pearlcatchers again if I provided the multicopy 2 blueprint and the 150g per piece? I would love to get them for a couple dragons I have in mind
@LeafeonWarrior yes! (just make sure to buy skins blueprint, not accents ^^ )
@LeafeonWarrior yes! (just make sure to buy skins blueprint, not accents ^^ )
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem then I'd like to be on the general pinglist, please
@osiem then I'd like to be on the general pinglist, please
@Lolschen done
@Lolschen done
icer.png