Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shamise's Accent Shoppe [Moved!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ElectricPegasus @Glacies Sure thing! :D

One slot left for the female Wildclaw reprint!!

Two slots left for the male Wildclaw accent!

Two slots left for the male Imperial accent!
@ElectricPegasus @Glacies Sure thing! :D

One slot left for the female Wildclaw reprint!!

Two slots left for the male Wildclaw accent!

Two slots left for the male Imperial accent!
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@Shamise

Can I be put on the list for the new Imperial accent?
It's gorgeous ahhh~
@Shamise

Can I be put on the list for the new Imperial accent?
It's gorgeous ahhh~

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey Ashfdjk, sure thing!! :D
@Lowkey Ashfdjk, sure thing!! :D
@Shamise

Yay thank you!
Now that I have a little extra cash from Christmas money I'll be buying gems to pay for the two accents really soon!
@Shamise

Yay thank you!
Now that I have a little extra cash from Christmas money I'll be buying gems to pay for the two accents really soon!

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey I look forward to it!
@Ronnster

As soon as I have both of your guy's gems, I can get the blueprint and send it off!
~~(*)~~

One more slot left for Female WC reprint!
One more slot left for male Imperial Accent!

Two slots left for male WC accent!
@Lowkey I look forward to it!
@Ronnster

As soon as I have both of your guy's gems, I can get the blueprint and send it off!
~~(*)~~

One more slot left for Female WC reprint!
One more slot left for male Imperial Accent!

Two slots left for male WC accent!
@Shamise

Hopefully you don't mind me paying partially in treasure (mostly in gems).

it will be 325 gems and 75 gems will be in treasure form, if that's okay ?

Could I snag that last slot for the Imperial Accent?

I unfortunately don't have enough gems for both though. I just blew 800 gems just a bit ago... ;_;

but, if you give me, like, 24 hours, I'd be able to get the gems or treasure or combo to pay - easy peasy. I play in the AH a lot and usually get a lot of sales done throughout the day... for example, I made around 500-600 gems of sales overnight, and around 300 gems of sale yesterday during the day. and I wasn't online much, it being xmas eve which leads to today just happening to be xmas iself so I'm busy. plus friends and family are coming over soon so I won't be able to stay on top of my sales to get the funds by tonight (unless I log on late tonight and miraculously wasn't undercut toooo much on my auctions and ended up making enough sales - which is perhaps a possibility, but not very likely. plus, less people will be online today due to it being xmas. but tomorrow might have an influx of users due to many having the day after xmas off and usually people do things on the xmas eve and xmas itself, with more likelihood of the 26th being a free, lazy, do nothing day... at least that's my observation xD;

edit:
I understand fully if you would rather have all payments upfront, of course, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^;
@Shamise

Hopefully you don't mind me paying partially in treasure (mostly in gems).

it will be 325 gems and 75 gems will be in treasure form, if that's okay ?

Could I snag that last slot for the Imperial Accent?

I unfortunately don't have enough gems for both though. I just blew 800 gems just a bit ago... ;_;

but, if you give me, like, 24 hours, I'd be able to get the gems or treasure or combo to pay - easy peasy. I play in the AH a lot and usually get a lot of sales done throughout the day... for example, I made around 500-600 gems of sales overnight, and around 300 gems of sale yesterday during the day. and I wasn't online much, it being xmas eve which leads to today just happening to be xmas iself so I'm busy. plus friends and family are coming over soon so I won't be able to stay on top of my sales to get the funds by tonight (unless I log on late tonight and miraculously wasn't undercut toooo much on my auctions and ended up making enough sales - which is perhaps a possibility, but not very likely. plus, less people will be online today due to it being xmas. but tomorrow might have an influx of users due to many having the day after xmas off and usually people do things on the xmas eve and xmas itself, with more likelihood of the 26th being a free, lazy, do nothing day... at least that's my observation xD;

edit:
I understand fully if you would rather have all payments upfront, of course, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask ^^;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Ronnster I'm open to partial gem/treasure payments, and am totally okay with being patient. :) I'm still going at the 1:300 conversion, so the 74 gems will be 22,200t. I'll go ahead and put you on the imperial list, and then ping everyone for their payments. (Not everyone has paid up front for them, so it may be a day or two until everyone gets the message and sends their share in, too.)

Tldr: I'm perfectly willing to wait a few days for the Imp payment, and partial treasure/gems is okay with me.

Have a good Holiday!
@Ronnster I'm open to partial gem/treasure payments, and am totally okay with being patient. :) I'm still going at the 1:300 conversion, so the 74 gems will be 22,200t. I'll go ahead and put you on the imperial list, and then ping everyone for their payments. (Not everyone has paid up front for them, so it may be a day or two until everyone gets the message and sends their share in, too.)

Tldr: I'm perfectly willing to wait a few days for the Imp payment, and partial treasure/gems is okay with me.

Have a good Holiday!
@Glacies @Lowkey @Ronnster

Slots for Imperial are filled! Once everyone sends in there gems, I'll be able to send off the blueprint!

Blueprint sent off!
@Glacies @Lowkey @Ronnster

Slots for Imperial are filled! Once everyone sends in there gems, I'll be able to send off the blueprint!

Blueprint sent off!
@Keeto @Sitka @ElectricPegasus

We now have a spiral variation! :D
@Keeto @Sitka @ElectricPegasus

We now have a spiral variation! :D
@shamise Awesome! Can I get a preview on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1676064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16761/1676064_350.png[/img] [/url] It might not fit with her darker crackle but it's worth a try ;P
@shamise

Awesome! Can I get a preview on this girl?

1676064_350.png

It might not fit with her darker crackle but it's worth a try ;P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21