Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shamise's Accent Shoppe [Moved!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Shamise

I saw your PM! I'd love to be on the reprint list for the female peppermint C:

Could I actually be put on the male peppermint as well? :3

I'll get you the payments within the next day or two or so ("or so" since I may be offline the 24th/25th, but I'd pay for both by the 26th at the very absolute latest! D; )
@Shamise

I saw your PM! I'd love to be on the reprint list for the female peppermint C:

Could I actually be put on the male peppermint as well? :3

I'll get you the payments within the next day or two or so ("or so" since I may be offline the 24th/25th, but I'd pay for both by the 26th at the very absolute latest! D; )
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Ronnster Sure thing! I'm going to be send off the male peppermint to be approve today, so that one will come in first. You won't need to pay for the female reprint until there are more people, or I've sent it off for approval. :)
@Ronnster Sure thing! I'm going to be send off the male peppermint to be approve today, so that one will come in first. You won't need to pay for the female reprint until there are more people, or I've sent it off for approval. :)
nDsT6rK.png 244.str.Shamise2_zpsx4cgau62.pngshamise_pixels_final.gif35jwmte.jpg
@Shamise

Sending over the payment for the male peppermint now. sorry for the lack of response. It's a hectic time of the year @__@
@Shamise

Sending over the payment for the male peppermint now. sorry for the lack of response. It's a hectic time of the year @__@
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Shamise

Slots still open for the Female WC Peppermint Dust accent?
If so I'd love to be on it c:
@Shamise

Slots still open for the Female WC Peppermint Dust accent?
If so I'd love to be on it c:

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Lowkey

Slots are open for the female reprint. :) Shall I put you in a slot?
@Lowkey

Slots are open for the female reprint. :) Shall I put you in a slot?
@Shamise

Yes please! C:
@Shamise

Yes please! C:

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Shamise
Please put me on the list for the female accent! Also, I'd love a ping when you make some for other breeds. ^^
@Shamise
Please put me on the list for the female accent! Also, I'd love a ping when you make some for other breeds. ^^
@Sitka Sure thing! :3
@Sitka Sure thing! :3
Can you put me down for the female wildclaw and male imperial? Can you also ping me when you do other breeds? Thank you!
Can you put me down for the female wildclaw and male imperial? Can you also ping me when you do other breeds? Thank you!
@Shamise Could you put me down for an imperial? :)
@Shamise Could you put me down for an imperial? :)
coatls are dead to me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21