Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ❤ Atlas's Accents~ Coatl Accents [Open]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25

Pinging for male fox points!
Open to ping listers only right meow C:

General Ping List:
@ronnster - @finches - @cool - @glacies

Male Imperial Fox Points:
Sitka - Serendipity82

Pinging for male fox points!
Open to ping listers only right meow C:

General Ping List:
@ronnster - @finches - @cool - @glacies

Male Imperial Fox Points:
Sitka - Serendipity82
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas
Ahhh, thank. ;w; I'll take a gem slot.
@Atlas
Ahhh, thank. ;w; I'll take a gem slot.
omg I didn't put the @ symbol before my ping listers at 5:30.
so dumb
so sorry
uvu
omg I didn't put the @ symbol before my ping listers at 5:30.
so dumb
so sorry
uvu
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

One male fox point please (treasure slot)
@Atlas

One male fox point please (treasure slot)
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
@cool
they aren't open quite yet, but I'll ping you when they open? :c I want to make sure I get the gems for the blueprint first.
@cool
they aren't open quite yet, but I'll ping you when they open? :c I want to make sure I get the gems for the blueprint first.
tRFI5MD.png
@atlas

ping me when you've got the treasure slots open, please~
i'm running a bit low on gems at the moment. ^^
@atlas

ping me when you've got the treasure slots open, please~
i'm running a bit low on gems at the moment. ^^
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@Atlas - Could you ping me if treasure slots open too for the male Fox Points? I don't have enough gems. ^^;;
@Atlas - Could you ping me if treasure slots open too for the male Fox Points? I don't have enough gems. ^^;;
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@finches @mewhaku
Sure thing ^^
@finches @mewhaku
Sure thing ^^
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

would you hold a gem slot for the fox accent for like 30 minutes or so while I try to get 24 more gems? I literally have 526 gems.

Or I'd give you 525 gems and 10k treasure? If you'd take 10k t as 25 gems since that would be like getting 25 gems at 1:400 rate. which haaaaass to be over what the average rate is. or by golly I'm pulling this car site over until the rate stops rising at such a crazy pace.

I say give me 30 minutes before hand because I will trying to find a seller for the last 24 during this 30 minutes so I can just pay you the 550 gem. but if this other option sounds appealing to you, I thought I'd offer?

edit:
mann, there's like no gem seller on the items front page.. meh. not even for a ridiculous price. only a bajillion people buying...
@Atlas

would you hold a gem slot for the fox accent for like 30 minutes or so while I try to get 24 more gems? I literally have 526 gems.

Or I'd give you 525 gems and 10k treasure? If you'd take 10k t as 25 gems since that would be like getting 25 gems at 1:400 rate. which haaaaass to be over what the average rate is. or by golly I'm pulling this car site over until the rate stops rising at such a crazy pace.

I say give me 30 minutes before hand because I will trying to find a seller for the last 24 during this 30 minutes so I can just pay you the 550 gem. but if this other option sounds appealing to you, I thought I'd offer?

edit:
mann, there's like no gem seller on the items front page.. meh. not even for a ridiculous price. only a bajillion people buying...
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
I have no problem holding it for you for a bit! No worries C:
@ronnster
I have no problem holding it for you for a bit! No worries C:
tRFI5MD.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25