Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ❤ Atlas's Accents~ Coatl Accents [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Atlas

If there's that last slot left, I'll take it por favor n__n

I can send the gems whenever c:
@Atlas

If there's that last slot left, I'll take it por favor n__n

I can send the gems whenever c:
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
It is! I'll mark you down, just send the gems over C:
I will be sending it in afterwards :D
@ronnster
It is! I'll mark you down, just send the gems over C:
I will be sending it in afterwards :D
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

Yay :>

and.

Sure thing, I'll be sending the gems now~
@Atlas

Yay :>

and.

Sure thing, I'll be sending the gems now~

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Atlus

I can send you 200 gems now until they get to this report.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1002831
@Atlus

I can send you 200 gems now until they get to this report.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1002831
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
Pinging those from tumblr early so that they can get a chance at accents before it all opens at 10am server C:

@Valyria - @Slikari - @Ronnster - @BGArts - @Cov - @Areeyana - @Batcrooks
Pinging those from tumblr early so that they can get a chance at accents before it all opens at 10am server C:

@Valyria - @Slikari - @Ronnster - @BGArts - @Cov - @Areeyana - @Batcrooks
tRFI5MD.png
@atlas

eeep put me down for a treasure slot c: 165k?
@atlas

eeep put me down for a treasure slot c: 165k?
kiterising.tumblr.com uvu
@slikari
Yes ma'am C:
just send it on over and I'll mark you down.
@slikari
Yes ma'am C:
just send it on over and I'll mark you down.
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

bright lights! bright lights! *explodes* Gremlins, anyone?

anywho
would you take a mixture of gems and treasure?

waaait nope. daaang. still short 40k treasure then. Guh. and I had 68k just a few minutes ago lol. I spent it on items to flip for gems and kinda forgot I did this orz

maybe something will sell before 11 or around 11. I'm so horrible at not blowing gems right away or else I'd have the "audacity" (or some may call this will power if one is not a cynic) to have around 500-600 "emergency" gems on me at the beginning of each day and maybe like 50k t as well. but nope nope nope. not me. I'm too impulsive u.u;

worst comes the worst there's that 5 slot batch coming up later on. I'm skilled at being able to jump onto things right at the dot (beginning) so if I'm at home that day, I think I could do that last resort option now that I know the date to have gems on hand ;o
@Atlas

bright lights! bright lights! *explodes* Gremlins, anyone?

anywho
would you take a mixture of gems and treasure?

waaait nope. daaang. still short 40k treasure then. Guh. and I had 68k just a few minutes ago lol. I spent it on items to flip for gems and kinda forgot I did this orz

maybe something will sell before 11 or around 11. I'm so horrible at not blowing gems right away or else I'd have the "audacity" (or some may call this will power if one is not a cynic) to have around 500-600 "emergency" gems on me at the beginning of each day and maybe like 50k t as well. but nope nope nope. not me. I'm too impulsive u.u;

worst comes the worst there's that 5 slot batch coming up later on. I'm skilled at being able to jump onto things right at the dot (beginning) so if I'm at home that day, I think I could do that last resort option now that I know the date to have gems on hand ;o

@ronnster
Haha mmkay, don't worry I'm impulsive too e___e;
& yep, if you don't manage to get it before the slots fill up there is still the 5 pack :3
@ronnster
Haha mmkay, don't worry I'm impulsive too e___e;
& yep, if you don't manage to get it before the slots fill up there is still the 5 pack :3
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas WHAT IF WE DON'T HAVE THE TREASURE AVAILABLE NOW?
@Atlas WHAT IF WE DON'T HAVE THE TREASURE AVAILABLE NOW?
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25