Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 508 509
@Maye

Ah that's fine! Just wanted to make sure it didn't cover 100% of the dragon :)
@Maye

Ah that's fine! Just wanted to make sure it didn't cover 100% of the dragon :)
b6W0Gze.png
@Maye I'm just curious if, theoretically, I were to buy a single Accent Blueprint, if you'd be willing to do a reprint of one of your already existing accent.
I just figured I'd try and ask...
@Maye I'm just curious if, theoretically, I were to buy a single Accent Blueprint, if you'd be willing to do a reprint of one of your already existing accent.
I just figured I'd try and ask...
rossignol.gif
@Roro
Yeah. I do re-prints if you provide the blueprint + the accent price itself which is 550g. Which one do you have in mind? I do re-print stuff so theres a chance you could get a hold of it soon-ish (depending which one)
@Roro
Yeah. I do re-prints if you provide the blueprint + the accent price itself which is 550g. Which one do you have in mind? I do re-print stuff so theres a chance you could get a hold of it soon-ish (depending which one)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye I really have my heart set on Painted Bonepriest :) And in that case I'll definitely consider grabbing a blueprint (if the accent isn't being re-released)
@Maye I really have my heart set on Painted Bonepriest :) And in that case I'll definitely consider grabbing a blueprint (if the accent isn't being re-released)
rossignol.gif
@Roro
It will be re-released, but probably not for at least another 6~ months. So its up to you :)
@Roro
It will be re-released, but probably not for at least another 6~ months. So its up to you :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye Aww geez, I don't have the patience to wait 6 months! I guess I'll work on gathering the gems then :)
@Maye Aww geez, I don't have the patience to wait 6 months! I guess I'll work on gathering the gems then :)
rossignol.gif
@Maye Hi! Will you be printing any more rounds of the Arcane Infused M wildclaw accent? I'm sorry I didn't grab a slot earlier, but grinding for the festival has kept me really busy and I'd still really love to get a copy ;u; I understand if not!
@Maye Hi! Will you be printing any more rounds of the Arcane Infused M wildclaw accent? I'm sorry I didn't grab a slot earlier, but grinding for the festival has kept me really busy and I'd still really love to get a copy ;u; I understand if not!
FR_signature.png
@Maye
I would like to buy a copy of your Arcane Infused Female. Thanks!
@Maye
I would like to buy a copy of your Arcane Infused Female. Thanks!
Min_zps63eba21a.png
@Maye
are there still some slots for Arcane Infused F? And could I pay in treasure again?
@Maye
are there still some slots for Arcane Infused F? And could I pay in treasure again?
argon_rathalos.png
@Maye - I was gunna ask about the arcane infused female too, also is there any way to preview them. The Kelpie guardian is pretty but I want to see it on potential guardians.
@Maye - I was gunna ask about the arcane infused female too, also is there any way to preview them. The Kelpie guardian is pretty but I want to see it on potential guardians.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 508 509