Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawn Of The Fourth Age (NEW!!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Creed

You are never too late to sign up! You may start whenever you would like. I have been busy, so I have not been doing much here. I love the dragons!
@Creed

You are never too late to sign up! You may start whenever you would like. I have been busy, so I have not been doing much here. I love the dragons!
Breathe with the fire within...
@GoldenBasilisk @Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @BadFiction @mitelia @Xaron @Creed [sub]I don't want to start first-- because im'a new at this 'dawn of fourth age' thing. -- However I'm active![/sub] [center]-------[/center] [b]Name: [/b][center]Maraphall[/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Age (real years):[/b] [center]Meh.. dunno[/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Age (if human): [/b][center]appears and states he's 26[/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Element: [/b][center]Plague[/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Position: [/b][center]Battle Mage - if human loves his damn duel wielding[/center] [b][i]Skill:[/i][/b] [center][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz7BdfWjmQI[/url] [/center] [sub][i]Adores flame swords but can burn self due to being in the plague flight. Prefs plague magic on the blade at times.[/i][/sub] [center]-------[/center] [b]Mate:[/b] [center]nope [i](seeking life mate from different clan)[/i][/center] [center][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif[/img][/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Hatchlings:[/b] [i]he don't go no bebis![/i] [center]-------[/center] [b]Battle powers:[/b] [center]lvl 22 (Following my highest plague dragon Arya) Scratch Mist Slash - Shred - Rally - Eliminate Scholar, Berserker, Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Ambush (x2)[/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Personality/Is:[/b] [sub]Dry sense of humor with a knack to be easily annoyed. He prefers the company of other plague members however tolerates outsiders to an extent. They must prove their worth or meet his blade on the battle field. An adorer to physical action the battle mage tends to show off his skills of plague magic. Maraphall can at times be quite a handle to be around yet remands mysterious to the point that one could call him introverted. Extreme loyalty to those who earn his trust, wording is ever sharp tending him to be a bit insensitive with the ladies. More than likely he will be forever alone, which he doesn't mind, being a top lvl dragon. Due to recent events the male is trying to reach out to gain some allies.[/sub] [center]-------[/center] [b]Picture (or link to dragon's page): [/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9535/953474_350.png[/img][/center] [center]-------[/center] [b]Voice: [/b] [center][url]http://youtu.be/8EWINVP3B9A?t=2m10s[/url][/center]
@GoldenBasilisk @Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @BadFiction @mitelia @Xaron @Creed
I don't want to start first-- because im'a new at this 'dawn of fourth age' thing. -- However I'm active!

Name:
Maraphall

Age (real years):
Meh.. dunno

Age (if human):
appears and states he's 26

Element:
Plague

Position:
Battle Mage - if human loves his damn duel wielding
Skill: Adores flame swords but can burn self due to being in the plague flight. Prefs plague magic on the blade at times.

Mate:
nope (seeking life mate from different clan)
Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

Hatchlings: he don't go no bebis!

Battle powers:
lvl 22 (Following my highest plague dragon Arya)
Scratch
Mist Slash - Shred - Rally - Eliminate
Scholar, Berserker, Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Ambush (x2)

Personality/Is: Dry sense of humor with a knack to be easily annoyed. He prefers the company of other plague members however tolerates outsiders to an extent. They must prove their worth or meet his blade on the battle field. An adorer to physical action the battle mage tends to show off his skills of plague magic. Maraphall can at times be quite a handle to be around yet remands mysterious to the point that one could call him introverted. Extreme loyalty to those who earn his trust, wording is ever sharp tending him to be a bit insensitive with the ladies. More than likely he will be forever alone, which he doesn't mind, being a top lvl dragon. Due to recent events the male is trying to reach out to gain some allies.

Picture (or link to dragon's page):
953474_350.png

Voice:
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@ Creed Name: Galvidian Age (real years): 55 Age (if human): About 32...I guess? I'm not sure how dragon years work. Element: Nature Position: Warrior Mate: None Hatchlings (in game): Baokoran Battle powers: Scratch, Jungle Slash, Eliminator, Berserker Personality: His wit is sharp as the spines on his back, and his mind as quick as his Spiral mate. His humor and demeanor make him good company, but he wastes no time in making a dragon aware that he does not care for him or her. Because of this, people tend to either love him or hate him, with little middle ground. Bio (optional): Born to a Nature clan in the Viridian Labyrinth after his father from the Shifting Expanse traveled there to find better food for his clan. As Galvidian grew, he began to travel with his clan. He eventually reached the Scarred Wasteland, where he was ambushed by an adult male Ridgeback. His age and experience left him physically outmatched, but he managed to defeat the dragon by luring it into a boneyard and tricking it into impaling itself on a ribcage. He then took the dragon’s skull and tatters. The encounter left a deep scar on his right eye, which he wears as a badge of pride. Other: Nothing else to report. Picture (or link to dragon's page):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1041359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10414/1041359_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ Creed
Name: Galvidian
Age (real years): 55
Age (if human): About 32...I guess? I'm not sure how dragon years work.
Element: Nature
Position: Warrior
Mate: None
Hatchlings (in game): Baokoran
Battle powers: Scratch, Jungle Slash, Eliminator, Berserker
Personality: His wit is sharp as the spines on his back, and his mind as quick as his Spiral mate. His humor and demeanor make him good company, but he wastes no time in making a dragon aware that he does not care for him or her. Because of this, people tend to either love him or hate him, with little middle ground.
Bio (optional): Born to a Nature clan in the Viridian Labyrinth after his father from the Shifting Expanse traveled there to find better food for his clan. As Galvidian grew, he began to travel with his clan. He eventually reached the Scarred Wasteland, where he was ambushed by an adult male Ridgeback. His age and experience left him physically outmatched, but he managed to defeat the dragon by luring it into a boneyard and tricking it into impaling itself on a ribcage. He then took the dragon’s skull and tatters. The encounter left a deep scar on his right eye, which he wears as a badge of pride.
Other: Nothing else to report.
Picture (or link to dragon's page):
1041359_350.png
Name: Phantom Age (real years): 30 Age (if human): 32 Element: Ice Position: That one creepy guy who lives in the catacombs and plans to kill you in some slow horrid way Mate: None Hatchlings (in game): ... Battle powers: unknown Personality: Phantom is a hard dragon who enjoys killing anyone who enters his home of the catacombs. Other: Phantom is a fan of singing opera. Picture (or link to dragon's page):[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11000/1099907_350.png[/img] Name: Maveric Age (real years): 14 Age (if human): 16 Element: earth (only by nest shadow in heart) Position: healer Mate: none Hatchlings (in game): none Battle powers: never fights powers unknown Personality: Maveric is a skilled gambler as well as a silver tongue trickster who's only thought is look out for number one and her only true lust is for cash. Other: no more to say Picture (or link to dragon's page):[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13094/1309341_350.png[/img]
Name: Phantom
Age (real years): 30
Age (if human): 32
Element: Ice
Position: That one creepy guy who lives in the catacombs and plans to kill you in some slow horrid way
Hatchlings (in game): ...
Battle powers: unknown
Personality: Phantom is a hard dragon who enjoys killing anyone who enters his home of the catacombs.
Other: Phantom is a fan of singing opera.
Picture (or link to dragon's page):1099907_350.png

Name: Maveric
Age (real years): 14
Age (if human): 16
Element: earth (only by nest shadow in heart)
Position: healer
Mate: none
Hatchlings (in game): none
Battle powers: never fights powers unknown
Personality: Maveric is a skilled gambler as well as a silver tongue trickster who's only thought is look out for number one and her only true lust is for cash.
Other: no more to say
Picture (or link to dragon's page):1309341_350.png
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(( @GoldenBasilisk @Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @BadFiction @mitelia @Xaron @Creed @carbonhaze @RadioactiveNight

Ohhhhh excited!))
(( @GoldenBasilisk @Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @BadFiction @mitelia @Xaron @Creed @carbonhaze @RadioactiveNight

Ohhhhh excited!))
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
I know it is late in this thread, but it seems that it has not started yet, so I will join if able. Name: SpearTongue Age (human): 31 Age (dragon):25 Element: Water, and darkness hybrid, Follows the side of Dark, while using the fighting style of water. Position: He is the closest you could get to an Ace of Spades, He is the best at tactical warfare, while also being able to hold his own in a 1 on 1 fight, and has had training in the arts of medicine, and alchemy. He is best used as a tactician, or assassin Mate: Ellesmera, a female imperial. Hatchlings: Steampunk (auctioned) Battle Powers: Scratch, Shred, Aquatic might fragment, and Wave slash. Personality: He is known for his logical thinking, and not caring what others think of him. He does have a caring side to him, although it is shown too rarely to be known. He can use his logic in unexpected ways, often to win battles, and torture others minds. He has many sides, but none of them are easily manipulated, beware, he is coming, and he won't stop. [img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae219/Drac0D0minus/SpearTongue_zpsf848908a.png[/img] Name: Techtrick Age (human): 42 Age (dragon):35 Element: Arcane Position: Healer/ Mage Mate: None Hatchlings: None Battle Powers: Meditate, Mana Bolt, Contuse Personality: He is known for his scrappy nature, and his love for machines. He honestly prefers machines over his colleagues. [img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae219/Drac0D0minus/Techtrick_zpse6943be7.png[/img] I will give this thread a set amount of time, if it is not started by then, I shall start it myself. :P
I know it is late in this thread, but it seems that it has not started yet, so I will join if able.

Name: SpearTongue
Age (human): 31
Age (dragon):25
Element: Water, and darkness hybrid, Follows the side of Dark, while using the fighting style of water.
Position: He is the closest you could get to an Ace of Spades, He is the best at tactical warfare, while also being able to hold his own in a 1 on 1 fight, and has had training in the arts of medicine, and alchemy. He is best used as a tactician, or assassin
Mate: Ellesmera, a female imperial.
Hatchlings: Steampunk (auctioned)
Battle Powers: Scratch, Shred, Aquatic might fragment, and Wave slash.
Personality: He is known for his logical thinking, and not caring what others think of him. He does have a caring side to him, although it is shown too rarely to be known. He can use his logic in unexpected ways, often to win battles, and torture others minds. He has many sides, but none of them are easily manipulated, beware, he is coming, and he won't stop.
SpearTongue_zpsf848908a.png

Name: Techtrick
Age (human): 42
Age (dragon):35
Element: Arcane
Position: Healer/ Mage
Hatchlings: None
Battle Powers: Meditate, Mana Bolt, Contuse
Personality: He is known for his scrappy nature, and his love for machines. He honestly prefers machines over his colleagues.
Techtrick_zpse6943be7.png

I will give this thread a set amount of time, if it is not started by then, I shall start it myself. :P
You may be strong, but my mind is stronger.

siggylogicspeartounge1_zps39be7354.png
@DracoDominus
Lovely, lovely! I can't wait for all the gameplay. Love the dragons, Draco. I have been so busy, I haven't had the chance to actually start the roleplaying. Anyone can still join. I will start this roleplay if it kills me, give me some time to pounce on all of my projects and wrestle them to the ground, so I can get to this and have the chance to play!
@DracoDominus
Lovely, lovely! I can't wait for all the gameplay. Love the dragons, Draco. I have been so busy, I haven't had the chance to actually start the roleplaying. Anyone can still join. I will start this roleplay if it kills me, give me some time to pounce on all of my projects and wrestle them to the ground, so I can get to this and have the chance to play!
@Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @Journey @mitelia @Xaron @Creed @Navella @carbonhaze @RadioactiveNight @DracoDominus
I will start with a few prompts. If I do not get to you, I will be there soon. I may adress each of you seperatly. Thank you for reading!

Emerelda:
A dark figure walked along the Driftwood Drag. It was shaped in a female wildclaw form. It scented of darkness and wrong doings. It was terrifing. She was of the name of Sharvakka. Something about her would make you shiver. She walked with purpose and when she arrived at her destonation, she strode up to the entryway and swiftly rapped a claw against the cold dark stone. Nothing. She rapped again. Still nothing. "Why do these pitiful beings have to be so deaf? They annoy me." She roared and a the heavy stone door shifted to the side and a tiger-striped head peeked out. She looked surprised to see such a dark dragon at her door, but said nothing. The dark wildclaw glaced around her and leaned in close to the Imperial. "You are the one they call Jinx?"

Journey:
A spiral dragon flew at crazy speed toward the Sundial Terrace. It's hide was inky black and it's eyes were so dark that it almost seemed to suck in light. It was night and the floating orbs of clear, white light around him glowed in the dark. Whenever he flew past one, the light seemed to dampen. At last, the spiral slowed to a halt and draopped to ground. It ran behind a tall pillar and peeked out from behind it. A pair of wildclaws walked past his hiding place talking. One of them was green and the other gary. Both had tiger stripes. The spiral crept slowly out from where he was hiding and flew into the sky above the two. He stopped his beating wings and fell to the ground before them. Both of them jumped at this dragon that had dropped in front of them but, the spiral said in a pained voice, "Help me! My wing is broken! Is one of you a healer? Please help me." He smiled behind his hand as the gray dragon leaned closer.
@Emerelda @RebelliousRobin @Journey @mitelia @Xaron @Creed @Navella @carbonhaze @RadioactiveNight @DracoDominus
I will start with a few prompts. If I do not get to you, I will be there soon. I may adress each of you seperatly. Thank you for reading!

Emerelda:
A dark figure walked along the Driftwood Drag. It was shaped in a female wildclaw form. It scented of darkness and wrong doings. It was terrifing. She was of the name of Sharvakka. Something about her would make you shiver. She walked with purpose and when she arrived at her destonation, she strode up to the entryway and swiftly rapped a claw against the cold dark stone. Nothing. She rapped again. Still nothing. "Why do these pitiful beings have to be so deaf? They annoy me." She roared and a the heavy stone door shifted to the side and a tiger-striped head peeked out. She looked surprised to see such a dark dragon at her door, but said nothing. The dark wildclaw glaced around her and leaned in close to the Imperial. "You are the one they call Jinx?"

Journey:
A spiral dragon flew at crazy speed toward the Sundial Terrace. It's hide was inky black and it's eyes were so dark that it almost seemed to suck in light. It was night and the floating orbs of clear, white light around him glowed in the dark. Whenever he flew past one, the light seemed to dampen. At last, the spiral slowed to a halt and draopped to ground. It ran behind a tall pillar and peeked out from behind it. A pair of wildclaws walked past his hiding place talking. One of them was green and the other gary. Both had tiger stripes. The spiral crept slowly out from where he was hiding and flew into the sky above the two. He stopped his beating wings and fell to the ground before them. Both of them jumped at this dragon that had dropped in front of them but, the spiral said in a pained voice, "Help me! My wing is broken! Is one of you a healer? Please help me." He smiled behind his hand as the gray dragon leaned closer.
((I'm dropping out, have fun!))
((I'm dropping out, have fun!))
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
{@GoldenBasilisk - I would like to provide you with some critisim. Veteran roleplayers, and most roleplayers in general, do not like having their partner(s) control or post about the actions of their character. This breaks several rules, and will alienate partners. While one can anticipate actions (written as would've, could've, tried and such) saying a character does something without the player writing it out on their post is a giant don't.}

Zealot and Heretic were coiled around each other like lovers, exchanging words in heated whispers, though the topic was less romantic than one would expect. They were speaking of their lastest battles and of the cowardly dragons that had fled from them. Both, by the tone of their voices, were pleased with the outcome, if not annoyed at being unable to finish off those who turned tail. The pair were unaware of the intruder, absorbed in their conversation. But when the spiral landed just feet away from them, neither of them looked surprised.

"A visitor," asked Zealot, more to her partner than to the stranger. "How quaint." She sneered at the black dragon with some measure of disdain. "And you injured your wing...?"

"He's lying, Zeal. He was flying just fine a moment ago." Heretic gave the stranger an intimidating glare. "Buzz off worm, before we decide to shred you into little pieces."

"And offer those pieces to the gods."

"Ah, let's not forget about that part." The both of them chuckled in amusement.
{@GoldenBasilisk - I would like to provide you with some critisim. Veteran roleplayers, and most roleplayers in general, do not like having their partner(s) control or post about the actions of their character. This breaks several rules, and will alienate partners. While one can anticipate actions (written as would've, could've, tried and such) saying a character does something without the player writing it out on their post is a giant don't.}

Zealot and Heretic were coiled around each other like lovers, exchanging words in heated whispers, though the topic was less romantic than one would expect. They were speaking of their lastest battles and of the cowardly dragons that had fled from them. Both, by the tone of their voices, were pleased with the outcome, if not annoyed at being unable to finish off those who turned tail. The pair were unaware of the intruder, absorbed in their conversation. But when the spiral landed just feet away from them, neither of them looked surprised.

"A visitor," asked Zealot, more to her partner than to the stranger. "How quaint." She sneered at the black dragon with some measure of disdain. "And you injured your wing...?"

"He's lying, Zeal. He was flying just fine a moment ago." Heretic gave the stranger an intimidating glare. "Buzz off worm, before we decide to shred you into little pieces."

"And offer those pieces to the gods."

"Ah, let's not forget about that part." The both of them chuckled in amusement.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5