Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 2283 2284
Starlight snorts and looks at Hawk with a shut it, I'm being rude face. "Hello, Misty," she says quickly to the newcomer. We don't exactly need even more dragons in this lizard show. She thinks.

(Yes, FireStormInferno)
Starlight snorts and looks at Hawk with a shut it, I'm being rude face. "Hello, Misty," she says quickly to the newcomer. We don't exactly need even more dragons in this lizard show. She thinks.

(Yes, FireStormInferno)
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
Hawk waved slightly to Misty.
"Yep, nice to meet you Misty!" Hawk said, with a stupid smirk still on his face.
@KaitoDragon144
@chuchus900
Hawk waved slightly to Misty.
"Yep, nice to meet you Misty!" Hawk said, with a stupid smirk still on his face.
@KaitoDragon144
@chuchus900
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
"Where do you come from?" she asked, as she wasn't exactly following the previous conversation. "Who are you loyal to?"
@imceorary
@KaitoDragon144
"Where do you come from?" she asked, as she wasn't exactly following the previous conversation. "Who are you loyal to?"
@imceorary
@KaitoDragon144
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
"I'm from the Whispering Winds on the Windswept Plateau. I'm loyal to no one really, I've been travelling all over." Hawk said.
@chuchus900
@KaitoDragon144
"I'm from the Whispering Winds on the Windswept Plateau. I'm loyal to no one really, I've been travelling all over." Hawk said.
@chuchus900
@KaitoDragon144
"Oh!" she exclaimed, "A nomad! Do you at least travel with your Clan? I can't imagine how many places you've seen... I don't go out much"
"Oh!" she exclaimed, "A nomad! Do you at least travel with your Clan? I can't imagine how many places you've seen... I don't go out much"
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
Hawk shook his head.
"Nah, I go on my own. I'll admit though, plague clans are kinda terrifying." Hawk said a bit sheepishly.
@chuchus900
@KaitoDragon144
Hawk shook his head.
"Nah, I go on my own. I'll admit though, plague clans are kinda terrifying." Hawk said a bit sheepishly.
@chuchus900
@KaitoDragon144
Starlight nods in agreement. "Yeah. We've got some plague transfers in the Enchanting Clan, and they're terrifying. I can't believe Kaito actually trusts Steeljaw. If it was up to me, he'd be exiled from the clan."

"Good thing it's not up to you," a voice says from behind Starlight. It's a large, black Guardian Dragon. "It's up to Kaito, and soon it'll be my decision. And I could as well remove you from the clan."

"What are you doing here, Darkwind," Starlight sighs in annoyance.

"Kaito sent me to check on you. I see you've made a few friends." He eyes the crowd warrily. "But now that I've seen you're doing fine, I'll be on my way." He glares at Starlight and walks away.

Starlight sighs. "He's so annoying. He think that just because he was born into the clan, he's so much better than everyone else."
Starlight nods in agreement. "Yeah. We've got some plague transfers in the Enchanting Clan, and they're terrifying. I can't believe Kaito actually trusts Steeljaw. If it was up to me, he'd be exiled from the clan."

"Good thing it's not up to you," a voice says from behind Starlight. It's a large, black Guardian Dragon. "It's up to Kaito, and soon it'll be my decision. And I could as well remove you from the clan."

"What are you doing here, Darkwind," Starlight sighs in annoyance.

"Kaito sent me to check on you. I see you've made a few friends." He eyes the crowd warrily. "But now that I've seen you're doing fine, I'll be on my way." He glares at Starlight and walks away.

Starlight sighs. "He's so annoying. He think that just because he was born into the clan, he's so much better than everyone else."
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
Laceration let the others do their thing and off to chat with other strangers, still trying to figure out why everyone was here.
Laceration let the others do their thing and off to chat with other strangers, still trying to figure out why everyone was here.
((*sticks head in quickly*))
((*sticks head in quickly*))
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
((Shoo Shadow))
Hawk frowned.
"Yeah. I wish there was a way to put them in their place. You want me to beat them up?" Hawk asked.
@KaitoDragon144
((Shoo Shadow))
Hawk frowned.
"Yeah. I wish there was a way to put them in their place. You want me to beat them up?" Hawk asked.
@KaitoDragon144
1 2 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 2283 2284