Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2283 2284
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70169796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701698/70169796_350.png[/img][/url] A small veilspun darts in between the legs of dragons, occasionally apologizing when anyone startles. "Ah. Hello. It's good to meet you?" Taking hold of his tailtip, he curtsies with a flamboyant twist. In the momentary silence that follows, he peeks upwards, releasing his tail to scratch the back of his neck. "It's my first time around, so I have no clue how this would work." He offers an apologetic smile, holding his hand out to a nearby dragon. "My name is Fen, and you are...?"
70169796_350.png

A small veilspun darts in between the legs of dragons, occasionally apologizing when anyone startles.

"Ah. Hello. It's good to meet you?"

Taking hold of his tailtip, he curtsies with a flamboyant twist.

In the momentary silence that follows, he peeks upwards, releasing his tail to scratch the back of his neck.

"It's my first time around, so I have no clue how this would work." He offers an apologetic smile, holding his hand out to a nearby dragon.

"My name is Fen, and you are...?"
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Laceration gave him a high five... wait how many digits does a dragon have?
(lol who in their right mind handshakes- I mean, clawshakes [oh god the dragonspeak is confusing me])

aNyWAy...

"Hoi, I'm Laceration. Say, would you know what's going on right now? I was just thinking about why it seems that every dragon in Sornieth is here. Were you uhh compelled for any reason by some strange idea that popped into your head? (said strange idea was, if your dragon could break the fourth wall, whether or not to click on a button labeled "RP Training Grounds")
Laceration gave him a high five... wait how many digits does a dragon have?
(lol who in their right mind handshakes- I mean, clawshakes [oh god the dragonspeak is confusing me])

aNyWAy...

"Hoi, I'm Laceration. Say, would you know what's going on right now? I was just thinking about why it seems that every dragon in Sornieth is here. Were you uhh compelled for any reason by some strange idea that popped into your head? (said strange idea was, if your dragon could break the fourth wall, whether or not to click on a button labeled "RP Training Grounds")
"Ey, I'm Honeybee! That's Nico, and 01. DON'T ASK ME WHY."

Nico just mumbled some Greek curses.
"Ey, I'm Honeybee! That's Nico, and 01. DON'T ASK ME WHY."

Nico just mumbled some Greek curses.
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
GCt5e.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
"I'm Misty!" she said, glad that someone actually asked. She looked around at all the different dragons, especially at Honeybee. She didn't have very many Spirals in her Clan, and none this armed!
"I'm Misty!" she said, glad that someone actually asked. She looked around at all the different dragons, especially at Honeybee. She didn't have very many Spirals in her Clan, and none this armed!
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
(I thought I might post here for this. Any newcomers or older roleplayers looking for a small role in a huge story, I have the rp for you! I often make my own npcs any toss them away as plot develops, but recently my creative juices have run out, so I need some help. Any new roleplayers looking for someplace to start, try here!)
(That's all, have a nice day!)
(I thought I might post here for this. Any newcomers or older roleplayers looking for a small role in a huge story, I have the rp for you! I often make my own npcs any toss them away as plot develops, but recently my creative juices have run out, so I need some help. Any new roleplayers looking for someplace to start, try here!)
(That's all, have a nice day!)
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Walking shyly into the training grounds, a young Mirror Dragon looks curiously around. Her body shows a slight hesitation to be here, yet here gaze is sharp and powerful, filled with intelligence and wit. (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72516526)
Walking shyly into the training grounds, a young Mirror Dragon looks curiously around. Her body shows a slight hesitation to be here, yet here gaze is sharp and powerful, filled with intelligence and wit. (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72516526)
🦋 On butterfly’s wings, we will rise. 🦋
@KaitoDragon144 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33831264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/338313/33831264_350.png[/img][/url] Another mirror lifts his head at the newcomer. He trots over to go say hello. "Hiya! My name's Hawk, what's yours? This place has a lot of people, doesn't it?" The mirror said. He was full of energy and seemed kind enough.
@KaitoDragon144
33831264_350.png
Another mirror lifts his head at the newcomer. He trots over to go say hello.
"Hiya! My name's Hawk, what's yours? This place has a lot of people, doesn't it?" The mirror said. He was full of energy and seemed kind enough.
Starlight turns to Hawk and tilts her head in a surprised manner. “I am she called Starlight, Hawk. And yes, there are many dragons in this place, certainly more than I’ve ever seen collected in the Enchanting Clan.”
Starlight turns to Hawk and tilts her head in a surprised manner. “I am she called Starlight, Hawk. And yes, there are many dragons in this place, certainly more than I’ve ever seen collected in the Enchanting Clan.”
Hawk thought for a moment.
"So the Enchanting Clan must be your home lair? Nice! I come from a lair called the Whispering Winds, though I've been travelling a lot. What brings you here?" Hawk asked, enthusiastic about meeting a new person. He was a big social butterfly.
@KaitoDragon144
Hawk thought for a moment.
"So the Enchanting Clan must be your home lair? Nice! I come from a lair called the Whispering Winds, though I've been travelling a lot. What brings you here?" Hawk asked, enthusiastic about meeting a new person. He was a big social butterfly.
@KaitoDragon144
“The Windswept Plateau, I assume. And I am here because Kaito thought it might do me good to ‘get to know some dragons your age.’ As if Hypnosis and Darkwind aren’t company enough.”
“The Windswept Plateau, I assume. And I am here because Kaito thought it might do me good to ‘get to know some dragons your age.’ As if Hypnosis and Darkwind aren’t company enough.”
1 2 ... 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2283 2284