Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawn of the Fourth Age (NEW!)
1 2
In the far reaches of the world, dark beings wake, shadows swirl and a incoming raze is on the edge of time, which is getting nearer...

BEHOLD! THE DAWN OF THE FOURTH AGE!

(hear, hear)

DRAGONS OF THE SACRED LANDS, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Dragons of the Clans, there is a war coming. The Mighty Gods have called their forces to their aid. We, who are not of the Army, have decided to help defeat this enemy. One problem: we have no idea who that is. Anyways, that will soon be decided, so no need to worry!

RULES: All FR rules apply
Stay on topic
No godmodding
Follow the code
Pictures are allowed
You can play with dragons of your clans
You can play with as many dragons as you can handle
I will be NPCs, as well as my dragons
Gods count as NPCs, Shades do not
You may play with shades, but please yield if I ask

CODE: Here are the dragon text fonts;
Dragon Gods
Shades
Actual People (like you and me)
Dragons

I want to tell you all that dragons have magic according to their element.
Light = Can create glowing, super-heated light balls in ther claws and can trow, change their shape, etc.
Nature = Can make any plant grow out of the ground. Helpful when making a gaint meat eating plant sprout from nowhere.
Wind = Can creat gusts of wind of any force and speed.
Earth = Can make stone form together and do things for them, can also create earthquakes.
Water = Can manipulate water
Lightning = Can make random crazy storms wherever.
Fire = Can burst into a pillar of flame, can also move flame.
Arcane = Can leviatate objects of any size, fire off an array of metor-like magic bolts.
Ice = Can freeze anything or turn to ice and destroy it.
Shadow = Can almost manipulate shade, but can manipulate shadows with the blink of an eye.
Plague = Can rot anything with a touch and create zombies with it.

Here is the Character form:

Name:
Element:
Age(in years):
Mate:
Hatchlings:
Personality:
Bio(optional):
Pic(or link to dragon's page):

So lets get down to buisness!
In the far reaches of the world, dark beings wake, shadows swirl and a incoming raze is on the edge of time, which is getting nearer...

BEHOLD! THE DAWN OF THE FOURTH AGE!

(hear, hear)

DRAGONS OF THE SACRED LANDS, PREPARE FOR WAR!

Dragons of the Clans, there is a war coming. The Mighty Gods have called their forces to their aid. We, who are not of the Army, have decided to help defeat this enemy. One problem: we have no idea who that is. Anyways, that will soon be decided, so no need to worry!

RULES: All FR rules apply
Stay on topic
No godmodding
Follow the code
Pictures are allowed
You can play with dragons of your clans
You can play with as many dragons as you can handle
I will be NPCs, as well as my dragons
Gods count as NPCs, Shades do not
You may play with shades, but please yield if I ask

CODE: Here are the dragon text fonts;
Dragon Gods
Shades
Actual People (like you and me)
Dragons

I want to tell you all that dragons have magic according to their element.
Light = Can create glowing, super-heated light balls in ther claws and can trow, change their shape, etc.
Nature = Can make any plant grow out of the ground. Helpful when making a gaint meat eating plant sprout from nowhere.
Wind = Can creat gusts of wind of any force and speed.
Earth = Can make stone form together and do things for them, can also create earthquakes.
Water = Can manipulate water
Lightning = Can make random crazy storms wherever.
Fire = Can burst into a pillar of flame, can also move flame.
Arcane = Can leviatate objects of any size, fire off an array of metor-like magic bolts.
Ice = Can freeze anything or turn to ice and destroy it.
Shadow = Can almost manipulate shade, but can manipulate shadows with the blink of an eye.
Plague = Can rot anything with a touch and create zombies with it.

Here is the Character form:

Name:
Element:
Age(in years):
Mate:
Hatchlings:
Personality:
Bio(optional):

So lets get down to buisness!
Breathe with the fire within...
[b]Name:[/b] Rhea [b]Element:[/b] fire [b]Age(in years):[/b] 5,000,000 [b]Mate[/b]: None [b]Hatchlings:[/b] Furyclaw, Blackfang, Gwendolen [b]Personality:[/b] Knowing, silent, motherlike, huge [b]Bio(optional):[/b]Rhea was among those who were first created by the Mighty Tidecaller to gaurd their nation. Unfortunetly, at that time, the Gaudian dragons were so fresh, not all the kinks were worked out. As such Rhea is unusally silent, with her few spoken words being rather perspicacious. She has the gift of Knowlegde, grated by Lightweaver herself. Rhea once had conflict with Tidecaller and left the Sea of a Thousand Currents to find a new place to live. Strangely, she settled in the Ashfall Waste. Fire is the sworn enemy to Water after all... [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17/1656_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Blackfang [b]Element:[/b] fire Age(in years): 26 [b]Mate:[/b] none [b]Hatchlings[/b]: none [b]Personality:[/b]Blackfang is unusually smart for a Tundra Dragon. He has the ability to think out everything he does to gain the upper hand. He uses his battle prowess to his advantage too, and he needs it, as the opponets he battles get bigger and more powerful every time he sets foot in the Coliseum. When in conflict, he quickly manipulates his enemy and kills it. Blackfang is blunt and serious with feelings inside that may be different than the exterier, but he dosen't believe in suffering, so he slays each he needs to quickly. [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191/19050_350.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Gwendolen [b]Element:[/b] fire [b]Age(in years):[/b] 28 [b]Mate:[/b] Razeth [b]Hatchlings:[/b] none Personality:Incredibly smart, Gwendolen has an ancient name, but a moden mind. She often pairs up with her younger brother Blackfang in battle, as twinly clever minds lead to battle power and force. Gwen has had the lifelong dream to leave her clan and join the ranks of the Lightweaver. Her family needs her though, and in the chaos of frequent new arrivals, and the Dawn of the Fourth Age, every flight must work together, not betray and slay others. Gwendolen always carries her scroll case sling with her research inside. She never shares it, but sometimes Gwen will let a little wisdom slip. [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191/19051_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Furyclaw [b]Element:[/b] fire [b]Age(in years):[/b] 23 [b]Mate[/b]: none [b]Hatchlings[/b]: none [b]Personality:[/b] Named for his ferocity, Furyclaw is all aggresive. He may seem more fit for Plague, for Furyclaw wears the bones and armour of fallen warriors, but the thought of leaving Fire disgusts him. Overall, he is calm, but if you upset him, he can go into raving lunacy. Fury likes his size and is proud of his strength. [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191/19049_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Razeth [b]Element: [/b]wind [b]Age(in years): [/b]29 [b]Mate:[/b] Gwendolen [b]Hatchlings: [/b]none [b]Personality:[/b] Cool, smart, he is kind of blunt, dosen't like idiots, gets along well with other dragons [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1709/170876_350.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Aradance The Deathlord [b]Element:[/b] plague [b]Age(in years):[/b] 1002 [b]Mate[/b]: none [b]Hatchlings[/b]: none [b]Personality:[/b] Unemotional, cool, silent killer, quick to kill, hates the fire element but keeps this to herself [b]Bio(optional):[/b] Aradance was brought up in the Plaguebringer's lands, but her family was destroyed and so she was forced to move in fear the she would follow her mother and father's same fate. As she jouned across the Scarred Wasteland, she found her self in the Starwood Strand. Still a curious youngling, Aradance did not know caution, so she saw this peaceful place as a home. Soon after settling she encountered another clan. Hostile to a Plague dragon in their place, she fled and kept going. She finally stopped in the Ashfall waste to rest and found a clan that would accept her. The Clan of the Great Golden Basilisk... Aradance grew into a beautiful young Mirror. However, she has a deep memory of the the beasts the slew those who she loved. She knows who did this horrific feat, yet she waits to find the best time to kill the flight of the horrible element once and for all. Fire burns within her soul, because their is no more intimate bonding than with your asassin... [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1463/146208_350.png[/img] [b]The time of submiting my dragons is over... It's time for roleplay![/b] [b][i]Dragons! To me![/i][/b] Rhea walked up to Blackfang. Her immense size caused her to look down at him as she spoke: " Blackfang." "Yes?" "You understand that there is something big going on, don't you?" "Yes, yes, I have read the signs. The thunder in the distance, the emptyness of the Ashfall waste..." Rhea paused before speaking. "I believe there is a war going on." Blackfang thought something was up, because Rhea hardly ever had a real conversation with him before. He got up and walked to the edge of the cave and peered out. " I do believe you're right. But, why would this be so? There is no trouble with the elemental borders." "I think there's something else out there that's causing trouble." [i]Far away in the distance, a dark cloud swirled. It formed a dragon-like shape. That shape stood up, blinked it's ink-colored eyes and slowly walked away from the cloud of darkness.[/i] [b][i]The Flamecaller lunged out from a huge outcropping of rock. Covered in blazing fire and breathing a golden arc, she flew into at a dark maw in the sky. Flamecaller was unseen in the shadowy mouth but then emerged hissing and ripping at the cloud. She shook with fury at this beast that dared enter her sacred domain. The darkness formed a different shape, one of a massive bird, and flew letting loose a bloodcurdling screech. Flamecaller roared deafeningly. Something dark crept across the land, making it's way to a massive tree, the Behemoth. It slowly flooded the steams with shadows and climed into the Tree. Suddenly, a low roar greeted it's arrival as Gladekeeper lept from the huge branches ready to kill this shade to protect her precious gardens.[/i][/b] "I have called a Clan Meeting to tell you all about a recent change in events." Rhea looked over her clanmates as she spoke. "I believe there is a war going on." The mumur of voice stilled in shocked silence. Furyclaw rose and growled,"I would enjoy killing anybody who has started this war. I would like to rend it limb from limb." Gwendolen answered,"I think you are being illogical, Brother. You should sit and let the Elder Dragons speak." "Oh, and, like, You're one of them," Furyclaw snorted. "Shut your jaw if you don't want me to shut it for you!" "Hush all of you" Rhea soothed. "We need a plan of action. Our younglings need peace to grow and I don't want to let this challenge go unaswered." Rhea then said something that she did not realize that the same words were spoken elsewhere. [b][i]We need to unite the elements to win this war."[/i][/b]
Name: Rhea
Element: fire
Age(in years): 5,000,000
Mate: None
Hatchlings: Furyclaw, Blackfang, Gwendolen
Personality: Knowing, silent, motherlike, huge
Bio(optional):Rhea was among those who were first created by the Mighty Tidecaller to gaurd their nation. Unfortunetly, at that time, the Gaudian dragons were so fresh, not all the kinks were worked out. As such Rhea is unusally silent, with her few spoken words being rather perspicacious. She has the gift of Knowlegde, grated by Lightweaver herself.

Rhea once had conflict with Tidecaller and left the Sea of a Thousand Currents to find a new place to live. Strangely, she settled in the Ashfall Waste. Fire is the sworn enemy to Water after all...
Pic(or link to dragon's page):1656_350.png

Name: Blackfang
Age(in years): 26
Mate: none
Hatchlings: none
Personality:Blackfang is unusually smart for a Tundra Dragon. He has the ability to think out everything he does to gain the upper hand. He uses his battle prowess to his advantage too, and he needs it, as the opponets he battles get bigger and more powerful every time he sets foot in the Coliseum. When in conflict, he quickly manipulates his enemy and kills it. Blackfang is blunt and serious with feelings inside that may be different than the exterier, but he dosen't believe in suffering, so he slays each he needs to quickly.
19050_350.png

Name: Gwendolen
Age(in years): 28
Mate: Razeth
Personality:Incredibly smart, Gwendolen has an ancient name, but a moden mind. She often pairs up with her younger brother Blackfang in battle, as twinly clever minds lead to battle power and force. Gwen has had the lifelong dream to leave her clan and join the ranks of the Lightweaver. Her family needs her though, and in the chaos of frequent new arrivals, and the Dawn of the Fourth Age, every flight must work together, not betray and slay others.
Gwendolen always carries her scroll case sling with her research inside. She never shares it, but sometimes Gwen will let a little wisdom slip.

19051_350.png

Name: Furyclaw
Age(in years): 23
Personality: Named for his ferocity, Furyclaw is all aggresive. He may seem more fit for Plague, for Furyclaw wears the bones and armour of fallen warriors, but the thought of leaving Fire disgusts him. Overall, he is calm, but if you upset him, he can go into raving lunacy. Fury likes his size and is proud of his strength.
19049_350.png

Name: Razeth
Element: wind
Age(in years): 29
Mate: Gwendolen
Personality: Cool, smart, he is kind of blunt, dosen't like idiots, gets along well with other dragons
170876_350.png

Name: Aradance The Deathlord
Element: plague
Age(in years): 1002
Personality: Unemotional, cool, silent killer, quick to kill, hates the fire element but keeps this to herself
Bio(optional): Aradance was brought up in the Plaguebringer's lands, but her family was destroyed and so she was forced to move in fear the she would follow her mother and father's same fate. As she jouned across the Scarred Wasteland, she found her self in the Starwood Strand. Still a curious youngling, Aradance did not know caution, so she saw this peaceful place as a home. Soon after settling she encountered another clan. Hostile to a Plague dragon in their place, she fled and kept going.

She finally stopped in the Ashfall waste to rest and found a clan that would accept her. The Clan of the Great Golden Basilisk...

Aradance grew into a beautiful young Mirror. However, she has a deep memory of the the beasts the slew those who she loved. She knows who did this horrific feat, yet she waits to find the best time to kill the flight of the horrible element once and for all. Fire burns within her soul, because their is no more intimate bonding than with your asassin...
146208_350.png

The time of submiting my dragons is over... It's time for roleplay!

Dragons! To me!

Rhea walked up to Blackfang. Her immense size caused her to look down at him as she spoke: " Blackfang."
"Yes?"
"You understand that there is something big going on, don't you?"
"Yes, yes, I have read the signs. The thunder in the distance, the emptyness of the Ashfall waste..."
Rhea paused before speaking.
"I believe there is a war going on."
Blackfang thought something was up, because Rhea hardly ever had a real conversation with him before. He got up and walked to the edge of the cave and peered out.
" I do believe you're right. But, why would this be so? There is no trouble with the elemental borders."
"I think there's something else out there that's causing trouble."

Far away in the distance, a dark cloud swirled. It formed a dragon-like shape. That shape stood up, blinked it's ink-colored eyes and slowly walked away from the cloud of darkness.

The Flamecaller lunged out from a huge outcropping of rock. Covered in blazing fire and breathing a golden arc, she flew into at a dark maw in the sky. Flamecaller was unseen in the shadowy mouth but then emerged hissing and ripping at the cloud. She shook with fury at this beast that dared enter her sacred domain. The darkness formed a different shape, one of a massive bird, and flew letting loose a bloodcurdling screech. Flamecaller roared deafeningly.

Something dark crept across the land, making it's way to a massive tree, the Behemoth. It slowly flooded the steams with shadows and climed into the Tree. Suddenly, a low roar greeted it's arrival as Gladekeeper lept from the huge branches ready to kill this shade to protect her precious gardens.

"I have called a Clan Meeting to tell you all about a recent change in events." Rhea looked over her clanmates as she spoke. "I believe there is a war going on." The mumur of voice stilled in shocked silence. Furyclaw rose and growled,"I would enjoy killing anybody who has started this war. I would like to rend it limb from limb."
Gwendolen answered,"I think you are being illogical, Brother. You should sit and let the Elder Dragons speak."
"Oh, and, like, You're one of them," Furyclaw snorted.
"Shut your jaw if you don't want me to shut it for you!"
"Hush all of you" Rhea soothed. "We need a plan of action. Our younglings need peace to grow and I don't want to let this challenge go unaswered." Rhea then said something that she did not realize that the same words were spoken elsewhere.

We need to unite the elements to win this war."
Name:ThunderCracker Element:Plague Age(in years):20 Mate:(dead) none Hatchlings:Hecksas, Bloodseeker, LockDown, KillSwitch, Personality:see char page Bio(optional): see char page Pic(or link to dragon's page): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397/39646_350.png[/img] [b]go to my home page and find Thunder from there.[/b]
Name:ThunderCracker
Element:Plague
Age(in years):20
Mate:(dead) none
Hatchlings:Hecksas, Bloodseeker, LockDown, KillSwitch,
Personality:see char page
Bio(optional): see char page
Pic(or link to dragon's page): 39646_350.png

go to my home page and find Thunder from there.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Rhea, Gwendolen and Aradance trudged across the Windswept Plateau. The way to the Scarred Wasteland probably would have quickerif they wnt across the Sea of a Thousand Currents, but Rhea would not stand for going through the Water Nation. The traveling party was trying to get to the clan of RadioactiveNight.

Rhea had concluded last night's meeting with the idea of making an alliance with the Plague clan that they were most friendly with. Plauge had valuble fighters and nothing stops them from ripping and tearing at their enimies.

They were able to cross the Windswept Plateau only because Razeth's past family had met them and helped them sneak past authorities. Of course that was not the only reason they could get through. Rhea shared quite a few stories with them...

At last they neared the Reedcleft Ascent. "We're getting closer to the Scarred Wasteland!" Gwendolen exclaimed. "At last," Aradance smirked " This party is nearing our painful death."
"Oh hush." Rhea shushed. They could now see the rotting bloodcolored waste stretching out before them. It was perfectly empty, with creepy silence. The laughing of the Wind dragons was far behind them as instead a deadly lull seemed to greet them. Suddenly there was a dreaful shrieking and roaring. Then a screech of pain. Then... nothing. Gwendolen shivered and shouldered her scroll case sling. Aradance snickered and blinked her four eyes slowly as if she was laughing.

Rhea stepped onto the Contagion. She stood a little taller as nothing seemed to happen.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
A flurry of hostile voice suddenly exploded from behind them.
"WHAT IS YOUR BIUSNESS IN THE WASTELANDS?!'
"Thaey are guilty of trespassing! Let me at them!"
"Hold down Ripreck. He'll probably chew through your hand, put keep him down anyways."
"LEAVE OR BE RIPPED AND ROTTED!!!"
"ROAR!"
Aradance seemed to shink into Rhea, but sneered at their attackers and said,"Well here we are. Do your worst."
There was a long thundery roar and a small black mirror steped out from behind the dragons. Her dark red wings fluttered as she spoke.
Rhea, Gwendolen and Aradance trudged across the Windswept Plateau. The way to the Scarred Wasteland probably would have quickerif they wnt across the Sea of a Thousand Currents, but Rhea would not stand for going through the Water Nation. The traveling party was trying to get to the clan of RadioactiveNight.

Rhea had concluded last night's meeting with the idea of making an alliance with the Plague clan that they were most friendly with. Plauge had valuble fighters and nothing stops them from ripping and tearing at their enimies.

They were able to cross the Windswept Plateau only because Razeth's past family had met them and helped them sneak past authorities. Of course that was not the only reason they could get through. Rhea shared quite a few stories with them...

At last they neared the Reedcleft Ascent. "We're getting closer to the Scarred Wasteland!" Gwendolen exclaimed. "At last," Aradance smirked " This party is nearing our painful death."
"Oh hush." Rhea shushed. They could now see the rotting bloodcolored waste stretching out before them. It was perfectly empty, with creepy silence. The laughing of the Wind dragons was far behind them as instead a deadly lull seemed to greet them. Suddenly there was a dreaful shrieking and roaring. Then a screech of pain. Then... nothing. Gwendolen shivered and shouldered her scroll case sling. Aradance snickered and blinked her four eyes slowly as if she was laughing.

Rhea stepped onto the Contagion. She stood a little taller as nothing seemed to happen.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!"
A flurry of hostile voice suddenly exploded from behind them.
"WHAT IS YOUR BIUSNESS IN THE WASTELANDS?!'
"Thaey are guilty of trespassing! Let me at them!"
"Hold down Ripreck. He'll probably chew through your hand, put keep him down anyways."
"LEAVE OR BE RIPPED AND ROTTED!!!"
"ROAR!"
Aradance seemed to shink into Rhea, but sneered at their attackers and said,"Well here we are. Do your worst."
There was a long thundery roar and a small black mirror steped out from behind the dragons. Her dark red wings fluttered as she spoke.
((What exactly are shades?))
((What exactly are shades?))
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
(@ GiftOfArtemis) Shades are stange shadowy creatures found in the chaotic space. In this story they are creatures that seek blood and vengance for the destuction of their main powers. In the Ages(http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=6 , http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=7 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=12 ), they are a single hellish cloud that kills, kills, kills. That were the main enemy of the Gods and the cause of the destruction of the World Pillar.
(@ GiftOfArtemis) Shades are stange shadowy creatures found in the chaotic space. In this story they are creatures that seek blood and vengance for the destuction of their main powers. In the Ages(http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=6 , http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=7 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=12 ), they are a single hellish cloud that kills, kills, kills. That were the main enemy of the Gods and the cause of the destruction of the World Pillar.
[b]I would like to introduce some other dragons to this RP.[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Ladon [b]Element:[/b] Lightning [b]Age(in years):[/b] 19 [b]Personality:[/b] Artistic, close friends with Furyclaw(calls him Brother.), really smart, logical, also dreamy sometimes, has a HUGE crush on Aradance. [b]Bio(optional):[/b]Ladon was found a short while ago in a small clump of ferns. He was a new-born hatchling, abandoned. Furyclaw was prowling the borders when he noticed that there was a small nest nade in the plants, just inside their territory. There were three babies, but out of all of them, only Ladon survived. Furyclaw saw one small dragon limp and close to dying nestled at his claws. He knew that it was not of fire, but he pushed that away. He took him into the den and Ladon was nursed back to health. Gwendolen asks why he was abandoned, but he does not remember. Furyclaw named him after a mighty hydra, which he, himself had always admired. [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=502289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5023/502289_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] [b]Name:[/b] Erani [b][b]Element:[/b] Shadow Age(in years):[/b] 6064 [b]Mate:[/b] none [b]Hatchlings:[/b] none [b]Personality:[/b] Erani has uncanny skills to bend shadows and control them. She has very, very dark eyes, the mark of a Shadow Caster. Erani was named after a Shadow Caster that lived thousands of years before. The name carries bad luck like a disease. Erani the First has suffered terible mental injuries, and Erani now has a tourtured mind and thus she uses her powers only to kill. [b]Pic(or link to dragon's page):[/b] [img]http://[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=141995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1420/141995_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] [b]Will add more later![/b]
I would like to introduce some other dragons to this RP.
Name: Ladon
Element: Lightning
Age(in years): 19
Personality: Artistic, close friends with Furyclaw(calls him Brother.), really smart, logical, also dreamy sometimes, has a HUGE crush on Aradance.
Bio(optional):Ladon was found a short while ago in a small clump of ferns. He was a new-born hatchling, abandoned. Furyclaw was prowling the borders when he noticed that there was a small nest nade in the plants, just inside their territory. There were three babies, but out of all of them, only Ladon survived. Furyclaw saw one small dragon limp and close to dying nestled at his claws. He knew that it was not of fire, but he pushed that away. He took him into the den and Ladon was nursed back to health. Gwendolen asks why he was abandoned, but he does not remember. Furyclaw named him after a mighty hydra, which he, himself had always admired.
[img][/img]
502289_350.png

Name: Erani
Element: Shadow
Age(in years):
Personality: Erani has uncanny skills to bend shadows and control them. She has very, very dark eyes, the mark of a Shadow Caster. Erani was named after a Shadow Caster that lived thousands of years before. The name carries bad luck like a disease. Erani the First has suffered terible mental injuries, and Erani now has a tourtured mind and thus she uses her powers only to kill.
[img]http://[/img]
141995_350.png

Will add more later!
Come on people! Is anybody going to post?! Anyways, as Rhea, Aradance and Gwendolen treked across the Scarred Wasteland, the others were having battles of their own back in their own territory...

"HURRY UP! WERE GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY IF YOU GO ANY SLOWER!" Furyclaw shouted at Blackfang. They were preparing for the War by laying huge rocks over the entrance and pouring hot lava into a moat. Blackfang hissed angrily. He was doing the best he could trying to push the heavy rocks in place, but Furyclaw was going a lot faster because he was bigger, and thus stronger.
"I can't beleive we're brothers." He said under his breath.
"HURRY UP WITH THAT LOAD, YOU LIMP NOODLE!" Furyclaw bellowed from across the cave. Blackfang rolled his eyes.

Furyclaw was being so bossy. If he would listen to the Tundra's ideas, they would already be done. However, he tried to tell Furyclaw about his ideas, but he was inerupted with, "No, no, no. Your ideas will never work." And so, they were both doing hard, backbreaking work all because the huge Gaurdian was being so stubborn.

Suddenly there was a earsplitting screech, followed by a low bellow. Furyclaw put down the stone he was carrying and flew in the direction of the noise. Blackfang, taking this as a cue to stop working, sneaked up slowly to where the noise was coming from. As he entered the cave he saw a most unusual sight. Razeth was laying on the ground, trapped by some invisible force. He looked up murderously at Erani, who was sitting on one of Ladon's horns, who was trying, unsuccessfully to bite her. He snapped at her tail, which swung in front of his face. Furyclaw was hanging from the entryway to Rhea's den. He was somehow suspended up there and all four feet were firmly planted on the roof.

Erani let out a evil laugh. She started shaking and fell to the ground, still laughing. Ladon landed a heavy paw on her and Erani's chuckle turned into a choking croak.There was a sharp POP, and Furyclaw fell to the ground with a thud, swore and got up. Razeth picked himself up, fluffed his scales and trotted over Ladon. His claws were still dug into Erani and then Blackfang came over to see what was up. Erani looked up from under Ladon's foot. "Get off."

Ladon let her go. She flew up and hovered in front of Razeth's face. She looked at him crossly and flew away, to her own little amber den anchored on the wall of the cave. Blackfang looked Furyclaw up and down. Furyclaw noticed him and gruffly said: "Back to work." Blackfang sighed and trugded out the cave entrance.
Come on people! Is anybody going to post?! Anyways, as Rhea, Aradance and Gwendolen treked across the Scarred Wasteland, the others were having battles of their own back in their own territory...

"HURRY UP! WERE GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY IF YOU GO ANY SLOWER!" Furyclaw shouted at Blackfang. They were preparing for the War by laying huge rocks over the entrance and pouring hot lava into a moat. Blackfang hissed angrily. He was doing the best he could trying to push the heavy rocks in place, but Furyclaw was going a lot faster because he was bigger, and thus stronger.
"I can't beleive we're brothers." He said under his breath.
"HURRY UP WITH THAT LOAD, YOU LIMP NOODLE!" Furyclaw bellowed from across the cave. Blackfang rolled his eyes.

Furyclaw was being so bossy. If he would listen to the Tundra's ideas, they would already be done. However, he tried to tell Furyclaw about his ideas, but he was inerupted with, "No, no, no. Your ideas will never work." And so, they were both doing hard, backbreaking work all because the huge Gaurdian was being so stubborn.

Suddenly there was a earsplitting screech, followed by a low bellow. Furyclaw put down the stone he was carrying and flew in the direction of the noise. Blackfang, taking this as a cue to stop working, sneaked up slowly to where the noise was coming from. As he entered the cave he saw a most unusual sight. Razeth was laying on the ground, trapped by some invisible force. He looked up murderously at Erani, who was sitting on one of Ladon's horns, who was trying, unsuccessfully to bite her. He snapped at her tail, which swung in front of his face. Furyclaw was hanging from the entryway to Rhea's den. He was somehow suspended up there and all four feet were firmly planted on the roof.

Erani let out a evil laugh. She started shaking and fell to the ground, still laughing. Ladon landed a heavy paw on her and Erani's chuckle turned into a choking croak.There was a sharp POP, and Furyclaw fell to the ground with a thud, swore and got up. Razeth picked himself up, fluffed his scales and trotted over Ladon. His claws were still dug into Erani and then Blackfang came over to see what was up. Erani looked up from under Ladon's foot. "Get off."

Ladon let her go. She flew up and hovered in front of Razeth's face. She looked at him crossly and flew away, to her own little amber den anchored on the wall of the cave. Blackfang looked Furyclaw up and down. Furyclaw noticed him and gruffly said: "Back to work." Blackfang sighed and trugded out the cave entrance.
The small black mirror glared a the intruders "What is the meaning of this Rea you violate our peace accord with your presence. As you know my sons can't be held back for long and certainly not BloodSeeker." she tossed her head back smirked and burst out laughing "Come you can discuss your current state here in our den but let me warn you screw up and well we haven't eaten any thing in... quite some time. Boys to me! We feast in honer of my guests they stay with us tonight."
The small black mirror glared a the intruders "What is the meaning of this Rea you violate our peace accord with your presence. As you know my sons can't be held back for long and certainly not BloodSeeker." she tossed her head back smirked and burst out laughing "Come you can discuss your current state here in our den but let me warn you screw up and well we haven't eaten any thing in... quite some time. Boys to me! We feast in honer of my guests they stay with us tonight."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
((I'm a just enter in already cause this seems highly interesting to me.)) Name: Leniu Element: Wind Age(in years): 200 years Mate: Osley Hatchlings: None Personality: He is a very reserved male. He only speaks to Kiri and Rammus at times, and secretly goes off to see his mate, and when he can't he tries to see Halley. He is a gentle and sweet guy and is protective. Bio(optional): When he was a born a hatchling, he never really knew anything and only knew his mother, Haziel. His father, well, his father was an Arcane Pearlcatcher with the name Barquiel, and his mother was a Pearlcatcher in the Wind flight. As he grew up, he never once interacted with the other Wind dragons except Kiri and Rammus, who told him he would find someone worthy of him. When he became an adult, he did find his love, a Spiral named Osley, and she was a gorgeous Light dragon. His sisters, Hecate and Karrin, as well as his brother Tullius and his parents, hated his mate so he broke off from his family, and Osley was taken home. With regret, he accidentally wandered into the Arcane flight and tried to sneak out until he met the lost little child Halley and kept her safe until his father found him and took him out of the flight and returned to hatchling to its home and decided to be the child's friend and watch over it. Pic(or link to dragon's page): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4412/441139_350.png[/img]
((I'm a just enter in already cause this seems highly interesting to me.))
Name: Leniu
Element: Wind
Age(in years): 200 years
Mate: Osley
Hatchlings: None
Personality:
He is a very reserved male. He only speaks to Kiri and Rammus at times, and secretly goes off to see his mate, and when he can't he tries to see Halley. He is a gentle and sweet guy and is protective.
Bio(optional):
When he was a born a hatchling, he never really knew anything and only knew his mother, Haziel. His father, well, his father was an Arcane Pearlcatcher with the name Barquiel, and his mother was a Pearlcatcher in the Wind flight. As he grew up, he never once interacted with the other Wind dragons except Kiri and Rammus, who told him he would find someone worthy of him. When he became an adult, he did find his love, a Spiral named Osley, and she was a gorgeous Light dragon. His sisters, Hecate and Karrin, as well as his brother Tullius and his parents, hated his mate so he broke off from his family, and Osley was taken home. With regret, he accidentally wandered into the Arcane flight and tried to sneak out until he met the lost little child Halley and kept her safe until his father found him and took him out of the flight and returned to hatchling to its home and decided to be the child's friend and watch over it.
441139_350.png
If you wanna speak personally, talk to me on Skype, but PM me about it first.
1 2