Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coming of Age
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
As unnamed howled into the wind, he tried everything he could to snap his sister out of her exhuastion.

"Ahhhhrooo-roooo!" He yelled, his wings and front paws rubbing her, trying to conduct heat.

Her whole body shuddered, her eye lids fluttering. Her body went rigid, before becoming limp again. She exhaled, and the frost from her breathe filled unnameds face.

cccccrack

unnamed turned his head. Something was appraoching. If it was a foe, he was prepared to accept their fate.
He snuggled his face against Fteros crest, and closed his tear filled eyes.
As unnamed howled into the wind, he tried everything he could to snap his sister out of her exhuastion.

"Ahhhhrooo-roooo!" He yelled, his wings and front paws rubbing her, trying to conduct heat.

Her whole body shuddered, her eye lids fluttering. Her body went rigid, before becoming limp again. She exhaled, and the frost from her breathe filled unnameds face.

cccccrack

unnamed turned his head. Something was appraoching. If it was a foe, he was prepared to accept their fate.
He snuggled his face against Fteros crest, and closed his tear filled eyes.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@ZeraLintarii
@Umbrageous
@Meepas

Steve's eyes went wide, "You've never heard of us? We're one of the most vicious clans in the Southern Icefield. Not many people get to join our ranks, because we have a test: kill the biggest thing you can find and bring it back. If Kedehern likes it, he'll let you in. Most hatchlings and initiates don't even make a kill, though; they all freeze to death or they can't bring it into their hearts to do such a thing. The latter types are the ones that Kedehern himself dispatches. Maybe it was a good thing you've all never heard of us before."

"No need to dump all that information on them, especially since they already look terrified", the harpy warned.

Steve nodded, "Sorry. Here, I'll stop talking and let you guys get on my back." He laid down, waiting.

@GiftofArtemis
Reinhild and Hati suddenly heard howls, but not the howls of the wind.

"Whatever that was, take me to it, Hati."

The wolf sighed again. His tail was throbbing with pain where the hatchling's teeth sunk in, and he was sick of wading around in the snow. It seemed, though, that the weather started to let up enough to allow Reinhild to fly. That didn't stop her from using Hati as her personal vehicle. They quickly ran toward the source of the howls, seeing three shapes in the distance. Two dragons, one apparently dying.

Reinhild let go of Hati's tail and approached them.
@ZeraLintarii
@Umbrageous
@Meepas

Steve's eyes went wide, "You've never heard of us? We're one of the most vicious clans in the Southern Icefield. Not many people get to join our ranks, because we have a test: kill the biggest thing you can find and bring it back. If Kedehern likes it, he'll let you in. Most hatchlings and initiates don't even make a kill, though; they all freeze to death or they can't bring it into their hearts to do such a thing. The latter types are the ones that Kedehern himself dispatches. Maybe it was a good thing you've all never heard of us before."

"No need to dump all that information on them, especially since they already look terrified", the harpy warned.

Steve nodded, "Sorry. Here, I'll stop talking and let you guys get on my back." He laid down, waiting.

@GiftofArtemis
Reinhild and Hati suddenly heard howls, but not the howls of the wind.

"Whatever that was, take me to it, Hati."

The wolf sighed again. His tail was throbbing with pain where the hatchling's teeth sunk in, and he was sick of wading around in the snow. It seemed, though, that the weather started to let up enough to allow Reinhild to fly. That didn't stop her from using Hati as her personal vehicle. They quickly ran toward the source of the howls, seeing three shapes in the distance. Two dragons, one apparently dying.

Reinhild let go of Hati's tail and approached them.
Unnamed stood in front of Ftero, his front legs spread in a wide stance, his head low. He let out a low growl at the approaching figures. If they wanted at his sister, they would have to go through him.

His tail flicked in agitation. Dark shadows rolled from his maw, menacingly. Hs teeth bared. Every frill on his body perked up.

Ftero coughed weakly, but unnamed was relieved to hear that she was still alive.
Unnamed stood in front of Ftero, his front legs spread in a wide stance, his head low. He let out a low growl at the approaching figures. If they wanted at his sister, they would have to go through him.

His tail flicked in agitation. Dark shadows rolled from his maw, menacingly. Hs teeth bared. Every frill on his body perked up.

Ftero coughed weakly, but unnamed was relieved to hear that she was still alive.
@Raedwulf
@Umbrageous
@ZeraLintarii

Iceshadow sighed. "I don't see why not. She climbed on carefully, able to avoid using her claws for the most part, and settled herself between the wings, watching as Crystalgaze slithered out and coiled among the fur, trying to regain some warmth. "This is no place for an Arcane dragon..." Iceshadow sighed to herself, pressing a wing over the Spiral to protect her from the wind.

The Light Sprite cooed at the Pearlcatcher, allowing her to pet her softly before tugging at her paw, trying to motion her to the Tundra dragon.

@Wolvenflame77 (Don't worry about it. Life comes first before online play so it's no biggie.)
@Raedwulf
@Umbrageous
@ZeraLintarii

Iceshadow sighed. "I don't see why not. She climbed on carefully, able to avoid using her claws for the most part, and settled herself between the wings, watching as Crystalgaze slithered out and coiled among the fur, trying to regain some warmth. "This is no place for an Arcane dragon..." Iceshadow sighed to herself, pressing a wing over the Spiral to protect her from the wind.

The Light Sprite cooed at the Pearlcatcher, allowing her to pet her softly before tugging at her paw, trying to motion her to the Tundra dragon.

@Wolvenflame77 (Don't worry about it. Life comes first before online play so it's no biggie.)
Unnamed relaxed his posture. He was used to big dragons with deep voices, and he could understand that this one meant well. He steped tot eh side so the big dragons could see Ftero, who was gasping for breathe.

The guardian hatchlings deep purple eyes stared pleadingly into the dragon in front of him, and he whimpered softly, as he nudged his sister with his snout.
Unnamed relaxed his posture. He was used to big dragons with deep voices, and he could understand that this one meant well. He steped tot eh side so the big dragons could see Ftero, who was gasping for breathe.

The guardian hatchlings deep purple eyes stared pleadingly into the dragon in front of him, and he whimpered softly, as he nudged his sister with his snout.
Unnamed picked up Ftero in his little maw, and dragged her onto their new friends back. It wasn't pretty, but it was the best he could do. Snow was whipping around, but he was grateful for the big dragons body heat.

Once secured onto his back, unnamed stood behind his sister, slightly hunkered over her, and waited for takeoff.
Unnamed picked up Ftero in his little maw, and dragged her onto their new friends back. It wasn't pretty, but it was the best he could do. Snow was whipping around, but he was grateful for the big dragons body heat.

Once secured onto his back, unnamed stood behind his sister, slightly hunkered over her, and waited for takeoff.
((@Raedwulf @Umbrageous @Meepas Wow, you guys are fast!))

Kai watched as Iceshadow climbed on to Steve's back, and the light sprite started to pull the pink pearlcatcher towards the tundra. Stark had gone silent at Steve's description of the Raedwulf clan. "I t-t-think I can f-fly by m-my self t-t-thanks." The Wildwood Owl flew away from the pair, and Kai felt the cold hit him in full force. He shuddered, feeling Stark pull away from him. He jumped in the air, trying to fight the winds. A small glowing yellow orb was forming in his claws. "Let's h-hurry, it's f-freezing."

Kai sighed, jumping into the air with his brother, hovering near him. Stark was trying to use magic to keep himself balanced and warm, but he would most likely pass out as soon as they reached safety, or perhaps mid-flight. Fear and worry crept into the fae at this, and he flew closer to Stark, planning on catching him if he fell.
((@Raedwulf @Umbrageous @Meepas Wow, you guys are fast!))

Kai watched as Iceshadow climbed on to Steve's back, and the light sprite started to pull the pink pearlcatcher towards the tundra. Stark had gone silent at Steve's description of the Raedwulf clan. "I t-t-think I can f-fly by m-my self t-t-thanks." The Wildwood Owl flew away from the pair, and Kai felt the cold hit him in full force. He shuddered, feeling Stark pull away from him. He jumped in the air, trying to fight the winds. A small glowing yellow orb was forming in his claws. "Let's h-hurry, it's f-freezing."

Kai sighed, jumping into the air with his brother, hovering near him. Stark was trying to use magic to keep himself balanced and warm, but he would most likely pass out as soon as they reached safety, or perhaps mid-flight. Fear and worry crept into the fae at this, and he flew closer to Stark, planning on catching him if he fell.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@Umbrageous
@ZeraLintarii
@Meepas

Steve fanned his massive wings again, "The nearest cave isn't too terribly far from here." He flapped, readying for takeoff. Running full force got him off the ground, and into the stormy sky.

"Everyone okay back there?"

Feeling the weight of the hatchlings on his back, though, he felt kind of uneasy; he hadn't ever carried this many dragons before, only Reinhild and maybe her familiar.

@GiftofArtemis
@Umbrageous

Reinhild stepped forward with Hati, finally out of a daze. The cold was starting to get to her, too. She stumbled a bit, trying to move around in the deepened snow.

"May I come with you guys? My hunt will fare better in less stormy weather."
@Umbrageous
@ZeraLintarii
@Meepas

Steve fanned his massive wings again, "The nearest cave isn't too terribly far from here." He flapped, readying for takeoff. Running full force got him off the ground, and into the stormy sky.

"Everyone okay back there?"

Feeling the weight of the hatchlings on his back, though, he felt kind of uneasy; he hadn't ever carried this many dragons before, only Reinhild and maybe her familiar.

@GiftofArtemis
@Umbrageous

Reinhild stepped forward with Hati, finally out of a daze. The cold was starting to get to her, too. She stumbled a bit, trying to move around in the deepened snow.

"May I come with you guys? My hunt will fare better in less stormy weather."
@ZeraLintarii
@Raedwulf
@Umbrageous

Iceshadow could feel the worry deep in the carrier's well being. "If you need me to I can fly." She murmured. "It's been a while since I've flown, especially in the ice region, but I can do it." She chirped, easily flapping her wings and taking off, leaving the spiral to cling to the Tundra's fur and coasting close by the Fae.

The Spiral, Crystal gaze, quickly seeked the next form of warmth, that one being, the Pearlcatcher. In an instant she coiled about her pearl, squeaking at the Pearlcatcher and studying every last aspect about her with her crystalline eyes.
@ZeraLintarii
@Raedwulf
@Umbrageous

Iceshadow could feel the worry deep in the carrier's well being. "If you need me to I can fly." She murmured. "It's been a while since I've flown, especially in the ice region, but I can do it." She chirped, easily flapping her wings and taking off, leaving the spiral to cling to the Tundra's fur and coasting close by the Fae.

The Spiral, Crystal gaze, quickly seeked the next form of warmth, that one being, the Pearlcatcher. In an instant she coiled about her pearl, squeaking at the Pearlcatcher and studying every last aspect about her with her crystalline eyes.
@ZeraLintarii
@Umbrageous
@Meepas
((OOC: Of course a bag of supplies is okay. I'm quite lax with this RP, since it's my first organized one. The lag on this site is terrible.))

"You didn't need to, but thank you", Steve called out over the wind. He felt much less encumbered now. He kept himself close to the Fae, so he could keep an eye on them. He didn't quite trust that the winds would let up for very long. On cue, the winds grew much stronger again, slightly blowing Steve over mid-flight.

@GiftofArtemis
@Umbrageous

Reinhild obliged, scrambling up the Tundra's wing. "That's okay, Hati fares well on his own. He's been around longer than I have", she chuckled.

Hati barked, ready to run.
@ZeraLintarii
@Umbrageous
@Meepas
((OOC: Of course a bag of supplies is okay. I'm quite lax with this RP, since it's my first organized one. The lag on this site is terrible.))

"You didn't need to, but thank you", Steve called out over the wind. He felt much less encumbered now. He kept himself close to the Fae, so he could keep an eye on them. He didn't quite trust that the winds would let up for very long. On cue, the winds grew much stronger again, slightly blowing Steve over mid-flight.

@GiftofArtemis
@Umbrageous

Reinhild obliged, scrambling up the Tundra's wing. "That's okay, Hati fares well on his own. He's been around longer than I have", she chuckled.

Hati barked, ready to run.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12