Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coming of Age
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@ZeraLintarii

Steve's face became serious, "Are you sure you want to do that? You have any idea who I am, or what I am?"

"We're from the Raedwulf clan. Our battles aren't over until someone dies", Reinhild warned, "That's what my pop always told me. We don't mess around, and people shouldn't mess around with us."

Steve gulped, "If you really want to do that, I'll accept the challenge and won't try to kill you." He slid the small Guardian carefully off his stomach and got onto his feet.

"Steve, do not kill them, even if you are a Raedwulf."
@ZeraLintarii

Steve's face became serious, "Are you sure you want to do that? You have any idea who I am, or what I am?"

"We're from the Raedwulf clan. Our battles aren't over until someone dies", Reinhild warned, "That's what my pop always told me. We don't mess around, and people shouldn't mess around with us."

Steve gulped, "If you really want to do that, I'll accept the challenge and won't try to kill you." He slid the small Guardian carefully off his stomach and got onto his feet.

"Steve, do not kill them, even if you are a Raedwulf."
@Umbrageous
@Raedwulf
@GiftofArtemis
@ZeraLintarii

Iceshadow blinked, watching as the two small fae bickered amongst themselves. "It's alright. She wasn't so bad..." She chuckled at Tempest. "My name is Iceshadow. What is yours?" She questioned, offering a claw.

Crystalgaze slithered off of the Pearlcatcher, growing curious of the Guardian. She wriggled up to it, unable to fly just yet, and blinked large, pink eyes at him.
@Umbrageous
@Raedwulf
@GiftofArtemis
@ZeraLintarii

Iceshadow blinked, watching as the two small fae bickered amongst themselves. "It's alright. She wasn't so bad..." She chuckled at Tempest. "My name is Iceshadow. What is yours?" She questioned, offering a claw.

Crystalgaze slithered off of the Pearlcatcher, growing curious of the Guardian. She wriggled up to it, unable to fly just yet, and blinked large, pink eyes at him.
Kai took a step backwards, before using magic to hover in the air. Stark copied him, exited and ready for battle. "You fool. You'll get us both killed. Kai said flatly, absorbing the energy around him. "What? It's two against one." Stark said, having a harder time powering himself.

"Precisely. It's unfair. Plus, this battle won't count because Steve is a wind dragon." He looked at Steve. "So, do you want to fight both of us at the same time or separately?" He blinked when he saw Steve's stance. OK then...

(@Raedwulf Steve is a level 1 dragon. Stark is level 7 and Kai is level 9. This would mean that they would have no problem defeating your dragon. Is there a certain level that Steve is in this RP? Or should I drop the power levels of my dragons a bit?)
Kai took a step backwards, before using magic to hover in the air. Stark copied him, exited and ready for battle. "You fool. You'll get us both killed. Kai said flatly, absorbing the energy around him. "What? It's two against one." Stark said, having a harder time powering himself.

"Precisely. It's unfair. Plus, this battle won't count because Steve is a wind dragon." He looked at Steve. "So, do you want to fight both of us at the same time or separately?" He blinked when he saw Steve's stance. OK then...

(@Raedwulf Steve is a level 1 dragon. Stark is level 7 and Kai is level 9. This would mean that they would have no problem defeating your dragon. Is there a certain level that Steve is in this RP? Or should I drop the power levels of my dragons a bit?)
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@Umbrageous
@GiftOfArtemis

"I'm a traveler. This was once my home, so I am a native from here, but I live on the Windswept Plateau now.." She chuckled, smiling at Tempest.

The spiral noticed the Pearlcatcher and gave a happy squeak, wrapping around her paw and giving he a cute, wide-eyed gaze.
@Umbrageous
@GiftOfArtemis

"I'm a traveler. This was once my home, so I am a native from here, but I live on the Windswept Plateau now.." She chuckled, smiling at Tempest.

The spiral noticed the Pearlcatcher and gave a happy squeak, wrapping around her paw and giving he a cute, wide-eyed gaze.
(@ZeraLintarii I tend to ignore the actual level system in RPs. Steve is about level 9 in this RP, since this takes place in a universe where I actually play in the Coliseum.)

"Well, wait a minute. If I won't count because I'm a Wind dragon, then what's the point? I'm sure I can find you a proper Ice dragon to defeat", Steve replied. He shot a glance at Reinhild, but shook his head. She had enough to do already.

"Maybe we can invite someone over from our clan", Reinhild whispered.

"Not a good idea. We'll have to find a random Ice dragon, so no one gets seriously hurt."
(@ZeraLintarii I tend to ignore the actual level system in RPs. Steve is about level 9 in this RP, since this takes place in a universe where I actually play in the Coliseum.)

"Well, wait a minute. If I won't count because I'm a Wind dragon, then what's the point? I'm sure I can find you a proper Ice dragon to defeat", Steve replied. He shot a glance at Reinhild, but shook his head. She had enough to do already.

"Maybe we can invite someone over from our clan", Reinhild whispered.

"Not a good idea. We'll have to find a random Ice dragon, so no one gets seriously hurt."
Kai began to drift to the ground, glad that they wouldn't need to battle. "That would be nice." Stark stared, then drifted down as well. "B-but-"

"Drop it. We're in enough trouble as it is. Do you really want to die?" Stark went silent at this remark, then looked at the ground and kicked the dirt. "We need to find a native anyway." Kai said, ceasing to absorb the energy in the area.

He could see Steve and Reinheld whispering about something. This confused him but he didn't say anything, to respect their privacy.

@Raedwulf
Kai began to drift to the ground, glad that they wouldn't need to battle. "That would be nice." Stark stared, then drifted down as well. "B-but-"

"Drop it. We're in enough trouble as it is. Do you really want to die?" Stark went silent at this remark, then looked at the ground and kicked the dirt. "We need to find a native anyway." Kai said, ceasing to absorb the energy in the area.

He could see Steve and Reinheld whispering about something. This confused him but he didn't say anything, to respect their privacy.

@Raedwulf
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii

Reinhild looked back at Stark, "Just so we know you're safe, we'll find a random Ice dragon for you. As much as I'd like to invite someone from our clan, I don't want to be responsible for the death of a dragon just yet."

"There's a lot of Tundras around, though it'd be best if we waited until the storm passes", Steve assured the two Fae.

Reinhild crawled over to the Pearlcatcher and Spiral, first acknowledging the Spiral. "You're the same species as Karel, and your friend is the same species as Mina." She scratched rough pictures into the dirt, "They're adults now, but they probably looked similar in shape. Not in color, though."

@Meepas
@Umbrageous
@ZeraLintarii

Reinhild looked back at Stark, "Just so we know you're safe, we'll find a random Ice dragon for you. As much as I'd like to invite someone from our clan, I don't want to be responsible for the death of a dragon just yet."

"There's a lot of Tundras around, though it'd be best if we waited until the storm passes", Steve assured the two Fae.

Reinhild crawled over to the Pearlcatcher and Spiral, first acknowledging the Spiral. "You're the same species as Karel, and your friend is the same species as Mina." She scratched rough pictures into the dirt, "They're adults now, but they probably looked similar in shape. Not in color, though."

@Meepas
@Umbrageous
Iceshadow smiled. "I'm sure my home clan is still around here, I haven't met them yet though..." She murmured. "I was sold away as a hatchling..." She sighed, only causing her to press her wings closer to her side.

Crystalgaze seemed to perk up, giving a happy squeak at the Pearlcatcher. The tiny, snake like being patted the Pearlcatcher's paws. "Y-you...cute....too." She managed to squeak out.

@Umbrageous
Iceshadow smiled. "I'm sure my home clan is still around here, I haven't met them yet though..." She murmured. "I was sold away as a hatchling..." She sighed, only causing her to press her wings closer to her side.

Crystalgaze seemed to perk up, giving a happy squeak at the Pearlcatcher. The tiny, snake like being patted the Pearlcatcher's paws. "Y-you...cute....too." She managed to squeak out.

@Umbrageous
@Meepas

Kai watched as Steve walked over to Iceshadow. He sighed as they began to converse. "Come on, let's go." He began walking back towards their little private spot.

"What? Why? Let's go talk to all the other dragons!" He waited for a few seconds, but when he realized that Kai wasn't stopping, he followed him. "Come on, just a few minutes?" He begged, looking at him hopefully.

"...No." Kai replied flatly.

Stark groaned. "Fine. Let's just sit in a corner."

"Don't forget that corner is nice and warm, and also has all our stuff." He replied.

They soon reached their small area, and Kai opened the burlap sack he had carried. It had many insects in it, along with pairs of Wind, Fire, and Arcane Runestones. . He slowly pulled them all out, feeling relieved when he realized that the runestones were all intact. The bugs however, were all frozen.

"Meh. Kai said, picking one up and plopping it in his mouth. It was cold and hard, it was still edible. He picked up a dead rabbit and threw it in the air. The Wildwood Owl flew up and caught it, before dropping it on the rock. It pecked and slashed at the frozen flesh, trying to rip it apart.

Stark stared hungrily at the insects, before pulling a small pile towards him and eating them slowly. After they were full, they tossed everything back in the bag.

"...You'll never make any friends." Stark said, sounding sleepy.

"I know." Kai watched the dragons across the cave.
@Meepas

Kai watched as Steve walked over to Iceshadow. He sighed as they began to converse. "Come on, let's go." He began walking back towards their little private spot.

"What? Why? Let's go talk to all the other dragons!" He waited for a few seconds, but when he realized that Kai wasn't stopping, he followed him. "Come on, just a few minutes?" He begged, looking at him hopefully.

"...No." Kai replied flatly.

Stark groaned. "Fine. Let's just sit in a corner."

"Don't forget that corner is nice and warm, and also has all our stuff." He replied.

They soon reached their small area, and Kai opened the burlap sack he had carried. It had many insects in it, along with pairs of Wind, Fire, and Arcane Runestones. . He slowly pulled them all out, feeling relieved when he realized that the runestones were all intact. The bugs however, were all frozen.

"Meh. Kai said, picking one up and plopping it in his mouth. It was cold and hard, it was still edible. He picked up a dead rabbit and threw it in the air. The Wildwood Owl flew up and caught it, before dropping it on the rock. It pecked and slashed at the frozen flesh, trying to rip it apart.

Stark stared hungrily at the insects, before pulling a small pile towards him and eating them slowly. After they were full, they tossed everything back in the bag.

"...You'll never make any friends." Stark said, sounding sleepy.

"I know." Kai watched the dragons across the cave.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@umbrageous @meepas @raedwulf

Unnamed dropped his guard completely as the two other hatchlings approached him, and began to wiggled like a puppy. Ftero saw a rough house coming on, and the pearlcatcher and spiral looked fragile. She clambered down off of tempests head, trying to be careful not to kick him in the eye.

"Hi! I'm Ftero, and this is my brother... Uhm... He doesn't have a name." She said, getting to the ground on all fours.

Unnamed perked up at seeing his sister, but the moment passed when he notice Reinhild. He approached the other guardian and lowered his forelegs, and raised his rump in a playful gesture. His tail whipped back in forth, preparing a pounce.
@umbrageous @meepas @raedwulf

Unnamed dropped his guard completely as the two other hatchlings approached him, and began to wiggled like a puppy. Ftero saw a rough house coming on, and the pearlcatcher and spiral looked fragile. She clambered down off of tempests head, trying to be careful not to kick him in the eye.

"Hi! I'm Ftero, and this is my brother... Uhm... He doesn't have a name." She said, getting to the ground on all fours.

Unnamed perked up at seeing his sister, but the moment passed when he notice Reinhild. He approached the other guardian and lowered his forelegs, and raised his rump in a playful gesture. His tail whipped back in forth, preparing a pounce.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12