Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private RP} Selluia & Ambrose
1 2 3 4
@XenSilverQuill ~Just bagsing a page for a private RP coming up ^^~ Just a cap-up,this is my character, Selluia. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=163845] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/163845_350.png[/img] [/url]
@XenSilverQuill

~Just bagsing a page for a private RP coming up ^^~
Just a cap-up,this is my character, Selluia.

163845_350.png
Awwww, she's such a pretty little killer. :3
Awwww, she's such a pretty little killer. :3
Lol thanks XD
Lol thanks XD
@XenSilverQuill

A glistening white mirror dragon twitchers an ear. Did she hear something? Oh, yes! said a crackled voice, using her mouth for speech. More prey! W shall find one, seperate it from the crowd and- "Shush!" she urged, cutting off the voice with her own.
"Now, don't get too hasty, we need to be accepted first..." Selluia chuckled, her sweet, soft voice displaying the faintest tone of cruelty. "... Then we shall strike! Our claws will taste blood tonight."
She cackled again, though it wasn't her own voice this time but somehow four or five all at the same time. She didn't think twice of it - this was a norm for her. Relaxing her features, she tightens the pink bow around her neck and began to walk forward, displaying her sweet and innocent mask of deception.

((Don't worry, my posts aren't all that long, it's just that intros are so fun to do! XD))
@XenSilverQuill

A glistening white mirror dragon twitchers an ear. Did she hear something? Oh, yes! said a crackled voice, using her mouth for speech. More prey! W shall find one, seperate it from the crowd and- "Shush!" she urged, cutting off the voice with her own.
"Now, don't get too hasty, we need to be accepted first..." Selluia chuckled, her sweet, soft voice displaying the faintest tone of cruelty. "... Then we shall strike! Our claws will taste blood tonight."
She cackled again, though it wasn't her own voice this time but somehow four or five all at the same time. She didn't think twice of it - this was a norm for her. Relaxing her features, she tightens the pink bow around her neck and began to walk forward, displaying her sweet and innocent mask of deception.

((Don't worry, my posts aren't all that long, it's just that intros are so fun to do! XD))
He sat at his post at the entrance to the clan's lair, eyespot wings tucked in and tail curled around his paws so that he looked like some great, earth-toned statue. Ambrose's yellow eyes scanned the ledges of the spire-like pink mountain. Ears and nose just as alert, he kept his senses open to for any sign of trouble.

Suddenly, the wind shifted, and the scent of strange dragon hit his nostrils. His lips pulled back in a snarl as he growled. Sharp, bared teeth gleamed in the sunlight as the armored over his ears rattled against his skull. "Who goes there?" he boomed out. "Who trespasses in Azurian Clan territory?"

((Haha, hope you like this! :D ))
He sat at his post at the entrance to the clan's lair, eyespot wings tucked in and tail curled around his paws so that he looked like some great, earth-toned statue. Ambrose's yellow eyes scanned the ledges of the spire-like pink mountain. Ears and nose just as alert, he kept his senses open to for any sign of trouble.

Suddenly, the wind shifted, and the scent of strange dragon hit his nostrils. His lips pulled back in a snarl as he growled. Sharp, bared teeth gleamed in the sunlight as the armored over his ears rattled against his skull. "Who goes there?" he boomed out. "Who trespasses in Azurian Clan territory?"

((Haha, hope you like this! :D ))
@XenSilverQuill ((Is it alright if you @Ping me?^^ I didn't get the message so I checked the topic out of curiosity))

Selluia stopped when she heard the booming voice, though is was not a panicked stop. She remained calm and hid a demonic, evil smile for the moment. In the next second, she returned to her innocent cover.
"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought that this is such a be-autiful place! I thought to maybe come and say... hello?" She shuffled her wings and tilted her head to the side, feigning shyness. She wasn't sure if the other dragon could hear her, so she waited to see if there might be a reply.
@XenSilverQuill ((Is it alright if you @Ping me?^^ I didn't get the message so I checked the topic out of curiosity))

Selluia stopped when she heard the booming voice, though is was not a panicked stop. She remained calm and hid a demonic, evil smile for the moment. In the next second, she returned to her innocent cover.
"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, I just thought that this is such a be-autiful place! I thought to maybe come and say... hello?" She shuffled her wings and tilted her head to the side, feigning shyness. She wasn't sure if the other dragon could hear her, so she waited to see if there might be a reply.
((Oh, sorry! ^o^; ))

@Staggare

At first he could not see the soft pink and white Mirror against the color of the mountain rock. When she moved, Ambrose spotted her just below the cliff face. She looked like a little hatchling from his vantage point, and he snorted. "Likely story," the Guardian said. "State your real business here, or I'll-"

At that moment, he looked into her eyes, yellow gaze meeting brown. Ambrose's breath caught in his throat as searing pain sunk its fangs into his chest and brain. Something like a gong sounded in his mind, loud and resonant. My Search is over, a part of him thought. My search is over, and she is my Ward.
((Oh, sorry! ^o^; ))

@Staggare

At first he could not see the soft pink and white Mirror against the color of the mountain rock. When she moved, Ambrose spotted her just below the cliff face. She looked like a little hatchling from his vantage point, and he snorted. "Likely story," the Guardian said. "State your real business here, or I'll-"

At that moment, he looked into her eyes, yellow gaze meeting brown. Ambrose's breath caught in his throat as searing pain sunk its fangs into his chest and brain. Something like a gong sounded in his mind, loud and resonant. My Search is over, a part of him thought. My search is over, and she is my Ward.
((@XenSilverQuill That's alright XD))

She tilted her head, unsure what was happening. She did well to make sure her mask remained, worry lines crinkling at her eye crests. "What is it? I-I'm so sorry for intruding, I was just hoping to find some friends... Do... Do you want me to leave?"
You had better go before he launches an attack, Selluia, warned a crackling voice as low as a whisper. This one seems too protective for us to try.
"Something's happening. I don't know what, but perhaps that may not be the case here," she whispered back, her mind racing.
This dragon is more than twice your size! It's not worth it- "Shush!" she snarled, hoping the guardian hadn't noticed the momentary shift in her expression, or, perhaps, would take it for nerves. She watched, waiting for what the guardian would say next.
((@XenSilverQuill That's alright XD))

She tilted her head, unsure what was happening. She did well to make sure her mask remained, worry lines crinkling at her eye crests. "What is it? I-I'm so sorry for intruding, I was just hoping to find some friends... Do... Do you want me to leave?"
You had better go before he launches an attack, Selluia, warned a crackling voice as low as a whisper. This one seems too protective for us to try.
"Something's happening. I don't know what, but perhaps that may not be the case here," she whispered back, her mind racing.
This dragon is more than twice your size! It's not worth it- "Shush!" she snarled, hoping the guardian hadn't noticed the momentary shift in her expression, or, perhaps, would take it for nerves. She watched, waiting for what the guardian would say next.
@Staggare

When the Guardian could breathe and think clearly again, all he could do was stare at the stranger before him. His heart thudded in his chest as he gasped to find his voice once more. "You... You are..." Ambrose said falteringly. But what was there to say? As surely as he knew that needed air to breathe and his wings to fly, he knew this female was his to guard and protect. His instincts and mind acknowledged the fact without missing a beat, but it was not so easy to say aloud. How did one go about telling a complete stranger they were your Ward?

He leapt down from his perch on the ledge, making the ground shake as he landed heavily in front of her. Ambrose truly was twice the Mirror's size with a wingspan more than twice her own and a bone crushing weight that would have taken about ten of her to equal. For all that, though, he approached her quietly, keeping his posture relaxed and nonthreatening as possible. "Pardon my manners," he growled in his deep voice. "You caught me by surprise and I reacted poorly. My name is Ambrose. You said you were looking for friends, but what brings a lone dragon such as yourself to this part of the world?"
@Staggare

When the Guardian could breathe and think clearly again, all he could do was stare at the stranger before him. His heart thudded in his chest as he gasped to find his voice once more. "You... You are..." Ambrose said falteringly. But what was there to say? As surely as he knew that needed air to breathe and his wings to fly, he knew this female was his to guard and protect. His instincts and mind acknowledged the fact without missing a beat, but it was not so easy to say aloud. How did one go about telling a complete stranger they were your Ward?

He leapt down from his perch on the ledge, making the ground shake as he landed heavily in front of her. Ambrose truly was twice the Mirror's size with a wingspan more than twice her own and a bone crushing weight that would have taken about ten of her to equal. For all that, though, he approached her quietly, keeping his posture relaxed and nonthreatening as possible. "Pardon my manners," he growled in his deep voice. "You caught me by surprise and I reacted poorly. My name is Ambrose. You said you were looking for friends, but what brings a lone dragon such as yourself to this part of the world?"
@XenSilverQuill Omg that's adorable! *grins* I don't have time to reply atm, so I will have to edit this later and re-ping you. But, just wanna say that I'm a fan girl of Ambrose now haha XD))
@XenSilverQuill Omg that's adorable! *grins* I don't have time to reply atm, so I will have to edit this later and re-ping you. But, just wanna say that I'm a fan girl of Ambrose now haha XD))
1 2 3 4