Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alone. ~CLOSED look for new RP~
1 2 3 4
[i][b]"Where..."[/b] you cast a glance around you, your vision blurry and unfocused. alien shapes danced in your vision. Splotches of color and vague outlines of shapes twisted and churned violently. White noise assaulted your raw ears, making you cringe with the sharp sting of pain as it laced through your head. [b]"So. You're awake."[/b] [/i] _____________________________ Now that I have your attention: -note- Only one dragon per person to be played as. [s]The actual RP will start on July 15th. So for right now, sign-ups are open! [/s] [b][i]This date has now been changed. Since now there is 10+ people who have signed up, the RP will start on the 13th(tomorrow) around 18:00(6:00) server time. Any sign-ups after that will go through this forum only, as we save the other for the actual RP.[/i][/b] to join--> name of the dragon and the image: Personality: Flight you're apart of: So here's my character. name of my dragon: Caspian --> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76669] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/76669_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Soft-spoken, likes to keep to himself, but also isn't afraid to stand up and fight for what he believes to be true and right. He is never seen without his hood, or his bird mask. He doesn't like to make friends, but he is extremely protective and caring to the ones who do become his friends. Flight that I'm in: Shadow [s]There's no limit to the spaces, so come on and sign up people!![/s] [s][i][u]Since I was not expecting this to become so popular so fast, I am now limiting the amount of entries. As of now, there are only 1 spot remaining and less than one day for open sign-ups.[/u][/i][/s] [b][i][u]SOOOOOOOOO!!! I have all fifteen RPlayers, and so the RP will now actually commence!! Have fun everyone and look out for HERE, to see the link to the new RP[/u][/i][/b] 1) Zezmeril with Danis of Arcane 2) Giapet92 with Kamali of Arcane 3) Lalaland with Guriin of Arcane 4) Skarm with Violetclaw of Plague/Shadow 5) Naimeria with Corinth of Wind 6) Migizi with Laitpuko of Nature 7) Austen with Bora of Water 8) ZaniDragon with Semeria of Wind 9) Shanti with Cinnamon(Senna) of Wind 10) Nyria with Elixeah of Water 11) 113shoe with Fauna of Nature 12) IrishPirateQueen with Seraphina of Wind 13) Peccato with Aishlinn of Plague 14) Foxbrush with Nerka of Shadow 15) Renessa47 with Elawokazha(Ela) of Nature [b][i][u]Sign-up's are now CLOSED[/u][/i][/b]
"Where..." you cast a glance around you, your vision blurry and unfocused. alien shapes danced in your vision. Splotches of color and vague outlines of shapes twisted and churned violently. White noise assaulted your raw ears, making you cringe with the sharp sting of pain as it laced through your head. "So. You're awake."

Now that I have your attention:

-note- Only one dragon per person to be played as.

The actual RP will start on July 15th. So for right now, sign-ups are open!
This date has now been changed. Since now there is 10+ people who have signed up, the RP will start on the 13th(tomorrow) around 18:00(6:00) server time. Any sign-ups after that will go through this forum only, as we save the other for the actual RP.

to join-->
name of the dragon and the image:
Personality:
Flight you're apart of:

So here's my character.
name of my dragon: Caspian -->
76669_350.png

Personality: Soft-spoken, likes to keep to himself, but also isn't afraid to stand up and fight for what he believes to be true and right. He is never seen without his hood, or his bird mask. He doesn't like to make friends, but he is extremely protective and caring to the ones who do become his friends.
Flight that I'm in: Shadow

There's no limit to the spaces, so come on and sign up people!!
Since I was not expecting this to become so popular so fast, I am now limiting the amount of entries. As of now, there are only 1 spot remaining and less than one day for open sign-ups.
SOOOOOOOOO!!! I have all fifteen RPlayers, and so the RP will now actually commence!! Have fun everyone and look out for HERE, to see the link to the new RP

1) Zezmeril with Danis of Arcane
2) Giapet92 with Kamali of Arcane
3) Lalaland with Guriin of Arcane
4) Skarm with Violetclaw of Plague/Shadow
5) Naimeria with Corinth of Wind
6) Migizi with Laitpuko of Nature
7) Austen with Bora of Water
8) ZaniDragon with Semeria of Wind
9) Shanti with Cinnamon(Senna) of Wind
10) Nyria with Elixeah of Water
11) 113shoe with Fauna of Nature
12) IrishPirateQueen with Seraphina of Wind
13) Peccato with Aishlinn of Plague
14) Foxbrush with Nerka of Shadow
15) Renessa47 with Elawokazha(Ela) of Nature

Sign-up's are now CLOSED
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Name:Dains [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13963] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/13963_350.png[/img] [/url] personality:Generally, wary others, he tries to avoid any and all conflict. While he doesn't like fighting, he will stand against those who wish to harm him or his friends/family. Due to troubles in his past, he finds it hard to trust anyone no matter the situation, but once his trust is gained he will stand by their side with the same vigor. Flight: Arcane (@scaletequinox I hope this is alright.)
Name:Dains

13963_350.png

personality:Generally, wary others, he tries to avoid any and all conflict. While he doesn't like fighting, he will stand against those who wish to harm him or his friends/family. Due to troubles in his past, he finds it hard to trust anyone no matter the situation, but once his trust is gained he will stand by their side with the same vigor.
Flight: Arcane

(@scaletequinox I hope this is alright.)
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
Not that I mean to hypocritcally criticise your vagueness, but is this in the world of FR, or does it involve anything non-native to 'this land' or not?
Not that I mean to hypocritcally criticise your vagueness, but is this in the world of FR, or does it involve anything non-native to 'this land' or not?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
That will be explained once the actual RP starts, thank you for bringing it up, didn't think of saying that before.
@Stanzascale
That will be explained once the actual RP starts, thank you for bringing it up, didn't think of saying that before.
Alright. I'll assume that this won't be a case where one may drop-in/join-in after the date it begins (haven't acquired Shunic yet).
Good luck.
Alright. I'll assume that this won't be a case where one may drop-in/join-in after the date it begins (haven't acquired Shunic yet).
Good luck.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
name: Kamali [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90775] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/90775_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement"[/i] Personality: Kamali is a dreamer, and loves nothing more than to study and observe everything and everyone around her. If you get her started on a topic she likes, you'll never get her to shut up; but most of the time she has no interest in 'boring' conversation. If her nose isn't in a book, then she's busy writing down anything and everything she observes. She also has a fondness for games like chess, and memory matching games - any game that tests her intellect. If she finds herself in a situation where she has to fight, she prefers to keep her distance and hit her enemies with magic projectiles that weaken and disorient her opponents so she can slip away. Flight: originally shadow, now arcane @ScarletEquinox Let me know if I need to add anything else or not
name: Kamali

90775_350.png

"Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement"

Personality: Kamali is a dreamer, and loves nothing more than to study and observe everything and everyone around her. If you get her started on a topic she likes, you'll never get her to shut up; but most of the time she has no interest in 'boring' conversation. If her nose isn't in a book, then she's busy writing down anything and everything she observes. She also has a fondness for games like chess, and memory matching games - any game that tests her intellect.

If she finds herself in a situation where she has to fight, she prefers to keep her distance and hit her enemies with magic projectiles that weaken and disorient her opponents so she can slip away.

Flight: originally shadow, now arcane

@ScarletEquinox
Let me know if I need to add anything else or not
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
[center][b]Name:[/b] Guriin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=93854] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/93854_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] A powerful, hardy, and outspoken guardian. Guriin will not back down from a fight and is confident in his skills as a warrior. He is also very quick to anger and has a tendency to act impulsively. Nonetheless, he is trustworthy and a great friend to talk to. As a guardian, he feels obligated to keep a watchful eye to those who are close to him, or feels they need protection. Often hostile and judgmental towards those he thinks he can't trust. [s]Is a sucker for beautiful ladies.[/s] [b]Flight:[/b] He was originally in Lightning, but was later adopted into the Arcane flight.[/center]
Name:
Guriin

93854_350.png

Personality:
A powerful, hardy, and outspoken guardian. Guriin will not back down from a fight and is confident in his skills as a warrior. He is also very quick to anger and has a tendency to act impulsively. Nonetheless, he is trustworthy and a great friend to talk to.
As a guardian, he feels obligated to keep a watchful eye to those who are close to him, or feels they need protection. Often hostile and judgmental towards those he thinks he can't trust.
Is a sucker for beautiful ladies.
Flight:
He was originally in Lightning, but was later adopted into the Arcane flight.
[center][color=maroon]Violetclaw[/color=maroon] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25199] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/25199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Violetclaw is a very high alert dragon, being as she is spying on her own clan. Quick to judge and a violent nature to boot, most dragons after meeting her shudder to think of how she fights (bleh I worded that kinda funny). However she trusts her fellow Plague flight dragons with her life [b]Flight you're apart of:[/b] Plague, sent to a Shadow clan as a spy. [/center]
Violetclaw

25199_350.png

Personality:
Violetclaw is a very high alert dragon, being as she is spying on her own clan. Quick to judge and a violent nature to boot, most dragons after meeting her shudder to think of how she fights (bleh I worded that kinda funny). However she trusts her fellow Plague flight dragons with her life
Flight you're apart of:
Plague, sent to a Shadow clan as a spy.
[b]Name:[/b] Corinth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=117264] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/117264_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] A bit of a free spirit, like most of his fellow flight members, Corinth is a wanderer at heart, and behaves as such. He is by no means thoughtless, and pays quite astute attention to detail, but he gives off a casual air that makes people think he never pays attention. He is quite loyal and protective to boot, but will not be the one to do it with flair. He will protect what is his, and he grows attached fairly easily. He is mature, but that casual nature tends to give off a naive vibe. He often surprises people at his depth, and knowledge of the world; he's explored most of it, after all. [b]Flight:[/b] Wind
Name: Corinth

117264_350.png

Personality: A bit of a free spirit, like most of his fellow flight members, Corinth is a wanderer at heart, and behaves as such. He is by no means thoughtless, and pays quite astute attention to detail, but he gives off a casual air that makes people think he never pays attention. He is quite loyal and protective to boot, but will not be the one to do it with flair. He will protect what is his, and he grows attached fairly easily. He is mature, but that casual nature tends to give off a naive vibe. He often surprises people at his depth, and knowledge of the world; he's explored most of it, after all.
Flight: Wind
JQ96lFy.png
@Zezmeril @Giapet92 @Lalaland @Skarm @Naimeria

Thank you all for signing up, I now have you and your dragons marked down. In three days, I'll ping you all again stating that the RP has started, as well as a link to it. There, everything there is to know about this RP will be there. Also, I'll answer any questions any of you have before the RP starts. So now, any questions should be asked!!

Take care, have fun, and be ready to RP!!
@Zezmeril @Giapet92 @Lalaland @Skarm @Naimeria

Thank you all for signing up, I now have you and your dragons marked down. In three days, I'll ping you all again stating that the RP has started, as well as a link to it. There, everything there is to know about this RP will be there. Also, I'll answer any questions any of you have before the RP starts. So now, any questions should be asked!!

Take care, have fun, and be ready to RP!!
1 2 3 4