Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alone. ~CLOSED look for new RP~
1 2 3 4
Name: Fauna Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=152549] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/152549_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: She's shy at first about new things and wary of strangers, but her curiosity tends to fuel her more than fear. She enjoys watching other dragons from the safety of the bushes and trees, listening in and learning all she can. She's quick on her feet and with her mind, so she can escape out of danger as fast fast as she gets into it. If you can get her to trust you, you have a friend for life and a little spy who will gladly help you in anyway she can. She tends to be chatty at times, but she's just as eager to listen. Flight: Nature
Name: Fauna
Image:
152549_350.png

Personality: She's shy at first about new things and wary of strangers, but her curiosity tends to fuel her more than fear. She enjoys watching other dragons from the safety of the bushes and trees, listening in and learning all she can. She's quick on her feet and with her mind, so she can escape out of danger as fast fast as she gets into it. If you can get her to trust you, you have a friend for life and a little spy who will gladly help you in anyway she can. She tends to be chatty at times, but she's just as eager to listen.
Flight: Nature
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
@maevrisha
since there were so many sign-ups, I've moved the cut-off date to tomorrow, the 13th instead of the 15th. If you'd still like to join, there are four spots left :)
@maevrisha
since there were so many sign-ups, I've moved the cut-off date to tomorrow, the 13th instead of the 15th. If you'd still like to join, there are four spots left :)
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
@Zezmeril @Giapet92 @Lalaland @Skarm @Naimeria @Migizi @Austen @ZaniDragon @Shanti @Nyria @113shoe

I would like to send a huge thank you for all of you sign-ups, I would also like to mention that the RP starting date has been changed to 18:00 hours on the 13th of this month.

To all of the above listed and any new patrons who are to join after this post:

This shall be turn-based, the order you shall be replying in is the order you signed up in. (which just so happens to be the same order as listed above. Excluding me, since I'll be before Zezmeril.) So, the person before you in the list will ping you, and you'll ping the person below you on the list. Though, if your dragon and another outside the order of the sign-up, just ping them as well.
And as a reminder, I'm still taking any questions about this RP, so don't be afraid to ask!!
@Zezmeril @Giapet92 @Lalaland @Skarm @Naimeria @Migizi @Austen @ZaniDragon @Shanti @Nyria @113shoe

I would like to send a huge thank you for all of you sign-ups, I would also like to mention that the RP starting date has been changed to 18:00 hours on the 13th of this month.

To all of the above listed and any new patrons who are to join after this post:

This shall be turn-based, the order you shall be replying in is the order you signed up in. (which just so happens to be the same order as listed above. Excluding me, since I'll be before Zezmeril.) So, the person before you in the list will ping you, and you'll ping the person below you on the list. Though, if your dragon and another outside the order of the sign-up, just ping them as well.
And as a reminder, I'm still taking any questions about this RP, so don't be afraid to ask!!
name of the dragon and the image: Seraphina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73079] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/73079_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Seraphina is uncertain of a lot of things, learning about the world around her in a slow but sure fashion. She was once a star, fell to earth and was reborn how she is now. She questions the new life she's been given often but she strives her hardest to grasp what it means. She's cautious, polite, keeps to herself, determined, ambitious. She's a bit of a loner even amongst her clan, slow to build relationships or speak with others. Seraphina is polite and respectful of others. She's curious and mischievous and has quite a silly imp side to her. Flight you're apart of: Wind
name of the dragon and the image: Seraphina

73079_350.png

Personality:
Seraphina is uncertain of a lot of things, learning about the world around her in a slow but sure fashion. She was once a star, fell to earth and was reborn how she is now. She questions the new life she's been given often but she strives her hardest to grasp what it means. She's cautious, polite, keeps to herself, determined, ambitious. She's a bit of a loner even amongst her clan, slow to build relationships or speak with others. Seraphina is polite and respectful of others. She's curious and mischievous and has quite a silly imp side to her.
Flight you're apart of: Wind
006-002.pngOY2CZgk.png005-002.png
@ScarletEquinox
Oh crud; I work until 7pm tomorrow, and won't be home until around 8pm...I still want to participate, though...how will this affect things? Will I be able to be skipped over, and wait for my next turn? (I am an rp newbie - I haven't participated in one like this before).
@ScarletEquinox
Oh crud; I work until 7pm tomorrow, and won't be home until around 8pm...I still want to participate, though...how will this affect things? Will I be able to be skipped over, and wait for my next turn? (I am an rp newbie - I haven't participated in one like this before).
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@Giapet92

Replies go as fast as you wish them to, really, I understand how that works with you (and this is my first time doing an RP as such >.>) But we won't skip you over at all, Especially since it's the first reply you'll get, which is quite important. So you can get to reply once you're home and happy and setlled :)

but so long as it isn't days of no replies from you while it's your turn without notice, everything will be fine!
@Giapet92

Replies go as fast as you wish them to, really, I understand how that works with you (and this is my first time doing an RP as such >.>) But we won't skip you over at all, Especially since it's the first reply you'll get, which is quite important. So you can get to reply once you're home and happy and setlled :)

but so long as it isn't days of no replies from you while it's your turn without notice, everything will be fine!
@ScarletEquinox
Oh, okay! That makes sense! (if I know I won't be able to reply for a while, I'll give a heads up first - at least a day before)
@ScarletEquinox
Oh, okay! That makes sense! (if I know I won't be able to reply for a while, I'll give a heads up first - at least a day before)
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@ScarletEquinox I'm away for a week so it wont work unfortunately, but when i get back i'm going to come back on and read this one, i'm sure its going to be interesting. i'm back on the 19th, so thats probably too late :(
@ScarletEquinox I'm away for a week so it wont work unfortunately, but when i get back i'm going to come back on and read this one, i'm sure its going to be interesting. i'm back on the 19th, so thats probably too late :(
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Can I still sign up?
Can I still sign up?
[center][b]name of the dragon and the image: [/b] Aishlinn [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/75111_350.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] She is a naturally mothering being, always looking to shelter and defend those around her. She is a lover by heart and finds herself trusting others far faster than would be deemed 'normal'. This comes as both a boon and a curse namely in that she forms deep bonds quickly, yet finds herself easily betrayed. In spite of the high risk of trusting someone who may betray her, she still seeks the best in others, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Yet another aspect of this young dragon is her ability of empathy. She finds that at even the slightest bit of pain in another being, her body reacts the takes it on herself. She finds this to be very frustrating when she would rather focus on a task at hand, or not allow her emotions to be clouded by another individual. She's a quiet soul, very pensive, who would rather observe a situation and think to herself than say anything. She does however, have a low tolerance for chaotic and disorderly conduct. In this sort of situation Aishlinn often steps in as a sort of mediator or authoritative figure. This is generally more of her mothering side instructing an individual to behave themselves for some reason or another. [b]Flight you're apart of:[/b] Born Nature, serves the Plague[/center]
name of the dragon and the image:
Aishlinn
75111_350.png

Personality:
She is a naturally mothering being, always looking to shelter and defend those around her. She is a lover by heart and finds herself trusting others far faster than would be deemed 'normal'. This comes as both a boon and a curse namely in that she forms deep bonds quickly, yet finds herself easily betrayed. In spite of the high risk of trusting someone who may betray her, she still seeks the best in others, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Yet another aspect of this young dragon is her ability of empathy. She finds that at even the slightest bit of pain in another being, her body reacts the takes it on herself. She finds this to be very frustrating when she would rather focus on a task at hand, or not allow her emotions to be clouded by another individual. She's a quiet soul, very pensive, who would rather observe a situation and think to herself than say anything. She does however, have a low tolerance for chaotic and disorderly conduct. In this sort of situation Aishlinn often steps in as a sort of mediator or authoritative figure. This is generally more of her mothering side instructing an individual to behave themselves for some reason or another.

Flight you're apart of:
Born Nature, serves the Plague
1 2 3 4