Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Scarlet Circus [open roleplay]
(Didn’t realise my post didn’t send through argh)

At QueenCat’s question, Novae nodded. Asperides’ eyes were thoughtful, almost calculating as they observed the Sandsurge. So the other head answered instead. “We’ve some experience in that, yeah. Among other things.” Their lips pulled back in a smile. “Thank you for this opportunity, best o’ luck with your act!” They bounced off, heading and grabbing Icarus by the claw to lead him back outside. The white-plated android winced, glancing briefly at his friend as he followed.

“What was that about?”

“I have absolutely no clue.”

Dante tilted his head at Borzic, then glanced briefly at the Obelisk, who had just left to go see the show. He hummed thoughtfully, then shook out his tail. “That’s a good proposal, madame, but I’m ah… not really one for shows.” He fidgeted with the end of the plush snake wrapped around his throat. “I should go check on my friends though… they’re probably in there.” He seemed to be thinking out loud now, tapping one claw on the ground before nodding.

“Guess I’ll go. Gotta make sure they haven’t burned anything down yet.” He offered the painter a smile. “You gonna head to the show as well?”
(Didn’t realise my post didn’t send through argh)

At QueenCat’s question, Novae nodded. Asperides’ eyes were thoughtful, almost calculating as they observed the Sandsurge. So the other head answered instead. “We’ve some experience in that, yeah. Among other things.” Their lips pulled back in a smile. “Thank you for this opportunity, best o’ luck with your act!” They bounced off, heading and grabbing Icarus by the claw to lead him back outside. The white-plated android winced, glancing briefly at his friend as he followed.

“What was that about?”

“I have absolutely no clue.”

Dante tilted his head at Borzic, then glanced briefly at the Obelisk, who had just left to go see the show. He hummed thoughtfully, then shook out his tail. “That’s a good proposal, madame, but I’m ah… not really one for shows.” He fidgeted with the end of the plush snake wrapped around his throat. “I should go check on my friends though… they’re probably in there.” He seemed to be thinking out loud now, tapping one claw on the ground before nodding.

“Guess I’ll go. Gotta make sure they haven’t burned anything down yet.” He offered the painter a smile. “You gonna head to the show as well?”
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
(It’s all good)

QueenCat slipped past the crowd and into the bigtop.
———
Borzic chuckled “well, I’ve seen them rehearse thousands of times, so it’s not like I’m missing out on anything. I’ll be here though, so if you need a moment of fresh air from the show, you can always pop by for a chat.” She smiled warmly
(It’s all good)

QueenCat slipped past the crowd and into the bigtop.
———
Borzic chuckled “well, I’ve seen them rehearse thousands of times, so it’s not like I’m missing out on anything. I’ll be here though, so if you need a moment of fresh air from the show, you can always pop by for a chat.” She smiled warmly
this is open for new RPers, right?
this is open for new RPers, right?
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
(@schrod1ngerscat at the moment yes)
(@schrod1ngerscat at the moment yes)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92080497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920805/92080497_350.png[/img][/url] for context, eventide is made of sentient water (his necklace keeps him in the same general form) Eventide walked along the fairgrounds, picking up dirt and leaving a trail of wet pawprints on the dusty ground. He was excited, there were so many new things to see! Fun colored fabrics draped over poles, creating makeshift buildings, odd foods, new dragons, everything he could want to discover! His body sloshed around, bobbing and weaving through the almost endless sea of other creatures. He was so excited, he couldn't decide what to do next!
92080497_350.png
for context, eventide is made of sentient water (his necklace keeps him in the same general form)

Eventide walked along the fairgrounds, picking up dirt and leaving a trail of wet pawprints on the dusty ground. He was excited, there were so many new things to see! Fun colored fabrics draped over poles, creating makeshift buildings, odd foods, new dragons, everything he could want to discover! His body sloshed around, bobbing and weaving through the almost endless sea of other creatures. He was so excited, he couldn't decide what to do next!
(YOU. YOU’RE STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE HUMMING A TUNE! Also please tell me if you’ve subscribed to the thread @shrod1ngerscat) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94753660] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947537/94753660_350.png[/img] [/url] Melody called the water dragon over to her. Hidden between two tents, she sat with a certain dreamlike serenity. “Oh droplet O’ rain? Would you sit with an ancient creature such as myself and listen to my tales?” She spoke with a soft, euphonic voice, and an intonation not unlike that of a poem.
(YOU. YOU’RE STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE HUMMING A TUNE! Also please tell me if you’ve subscribed to the thread @shrod1ngerscat)

94753660_350.png

Melody called the water dragon over to her. Hidden between two tents, she sat with a certain dreamlike serenity. “Oh droplet O’ rain? Would you sit with an ancient creature such as myself and listen to my tales?” She spoke with a soft, euphonic voice, and an intonation not unlike that of a poem.
(im subbed! and also miracle musical spotted!!!)

Eventide's head splashed as he turned to meet her gaze. This was very new to him, to be acknowledged by another dragon. "Of course! I'd love to hear your stories," He bubbled. His voice sounded like it was underwater, far away and yet close, too.
(im subbed! and also miracle musical spotted!!!)

Eventide's head splashed as he turned to meet her gaze. This was very new to him, to be acknowledged by another dragon. "Of course! I'd love to hear your stories," He bubbled. His voice sounded like it was underwater, far away and yet close, too.
(I happen to have a road trip soon and I will not be sleeping at this time so I can conk out during the 10 hour drive, so don’t mind the fact that it’s like 2am for me.)

She motioned for them to sit next to her. “Brambles and Blood. The thorns pierce and scarlet falls, but that is no fault of the bramble who’s thorns are simply a defence against those more able. When enough blood is shed within the thorns, be from jagged branch or pointed claws, mysterious things may happen. Elements are not nearly as separate as many would think you see. The bramble borders on two, allowing for an unpredictable magic known by no one. Through this, a Fountain was formed through Plague and Shadow. It runs on the life that pulses through the veins of dragons. It lie dormant within my heart until one other than I found it and through sheer coincidence, shed his life unto the fountain. The Fountain inflicted upon him new life dependent on it, where he now selfishly drags others to keep the flow of life running along it’s streams. This creature filled with greed is here in this place now. Not among the crowds, but rather at the heart of it all. Be careful now oh Droplet O’ Rain. You may have no crimson to shed, but danger lurks for all who stand in front of trampling forces.” She chuckled.
(I happen to have a road trip soon and I will not be sleeping at this time so I can conk out during the 10 hour drive, so don’t mind the fact that it’s like 2am for me.)

She motioned for them to sit next to her. “Brambles and Blood. The thorns pierce and scarlet falls, but that is no fault of the bramble who’s thorns are simply a defence against those more able. When enough blood is shed within the thorns, be from jagged branch or pointed claws, mysterious things may happen. Elements are not nearly as separate as many would think you see. The bramble borders on two, allowing for an unpredictable magic known by no one. Through this, a Fountain was formed through Plague and Shadow. It runs on the life that pulses through the veins of dragons. It lie dormant within my heart until one other than I found it and through sheer coincidence, shed his life unto the fountain. The Fountain inflicted upon him new life dependent on it, where he now selfishly drags others to keep the flow of life running along it’s streams. This creature filled with greed is here in this place now. Not among the crowds, but rather at the heart of it all. Be careful now oh Droplet O’ Rain. You may have no crimson to shed, but danger lurks for all who stand in front of trampling forces.” She chuckled.