Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What could go wrong? (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5
@FrostSol (I apologize for vanishing, I'll create a response soon.)
@FrostSol (I apologize for vanishing, I'll create a response soon.)
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
You're fine! Take your time! ))
You're fine! Take your time! ))
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
A few more bullets came through the guest bedroom. It looked like they were trying to clear the room of people. A small Klink was heard as something hit the window. Then smoke was released into there. Shura, having prior preperations, slipped on his filtration mask in case the smoke was toxic in anyway.

"Sir, I assume we won't be reaching an agreement." He shook his head, "Such a shame, honestly. You could have just handed him over, we saw him come in." He made a motion, and a grenade rolled into the living room, and it was live. The man stepped out.
A few more bullets came through the guest bedroom. It looked like they were trying to clear the room of people. A small Klink was heard as something hit the window. Then smoke was released into there. Shura, having prior preperations, slipped on his filtration mask in case the smoke was toxic in anyway.

"Sir, I assume we won't be reaching an agreement." He shook his head, "Such a shame, honestly. You could have just handed him over, we saw him come in." He made a motion, and a grenade rolled into the living room, and it was live. The man stepped out.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Sullivan didn't even hesitate the moment the grenade was in, as Shirina emerged from the kitchen he snatched her arm and sprinted for the main bedroom. "What about Shura?" She asked the moment the door slammed shut and he pulled her away in case the door caved in. The grenade went off and both flinched at the sound of shrapnel hitting the woodwork. Good thing he'd invested in sturdy everything.

"He's the one who didn't survey his surroundings properly," Sullivan snapped. He hurried to his closet and pulled out his mask before fixing it over his eyes. It looked out of place against his normal wear but he wasn't leaving it behind. Everything else can be replaced. He pushed away some stray boxes of electronics and pulled open a secret compartment built into the wall. And emergency pack.

"We can't leave him!"

"Like Hell we can't."

"Sullivan-"

"Oh my god, fine. Jesus." Sullivan snapped and tossed the bag to her, "I will get him. You. Get the Hell out of here the moment we drag them into a chase. Got it?"

Shirina went to say something else but Sullivan didn't stop to listen. He made his way over to the guest room, opening the door to see smoke pour out. How considerate. "Oi, Runaway, you still alive?"
Sullivan didn't even hesitate the moment the grenade was in, as Shirina emerged from the kitchen he snatched her arm and sprinted for the main bedroom. "What about Shura?" She asked the moment the door slammed shut and he pulled her away in case the door caved in. The grenade went off and both flinched at the sound of shrapnel hitting the woodwork. Good thing he'd invested in sturdy everything.

"He's the one who didn't survey his surroundings properly," Sullivan snapped. He hurried to his closet and pulled out his mask before fixing it over his eyes. It looked out of place against his normal wear but he wasn't leaving it behind. Everything else can be replaced. He pushed away some stray boxes of electronics and pulled open a secret compartment built into the wall. And emergency pack.

"We can't leave him!"

"Like Hell we can't."

"Sullivan-"

"Oh my god, fine. Jesus." Sullivan snapped and tossed the bag to her, "I will get him. You. Get the Hell out of here the moment we drag them into a chase. Got it?"

Shirina went to say something else but Sullivan didn't stop to listen. He made his way over to the guest room, opening the door to see smoke pour out. How considerate. "Oi, Runaway, you still alive?"
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol (I'm back, more draining festivities. Hooray! Anyways, I kind of wanted to play two characters as well if you didn't mind. So I'm adding Ari for the time being. If you wish for me to remove her, I'll have them split up later. Feel free to make the soldiers/guards do something.)

Shura looked around in the smoke, his mask prevented him from breathing it, but it sure as hell didn't help him see within that darkness of the gas. He here's a grenade go off, and someone running. A few seconds later he heard some shuffling, and a voice asking his condition.

Shura responded quickly, "For now. the hells happening out there?" He shouts back.

"Move in, we secure 26 and leave." The man says, bringing out his gun. Or he would have had their not been a bullet wound placed in the back of his head from one of the guards behind him. The guards outside the room looked at each other, unsure of who fired the shot. At least until a grenade hit on of the men in the back of the head.

"Hey-" The grenade went off, and four of the five men died on the spot, the last one wounded. Another gunshot and the last one went down.

"That's a shame, I was hoping for a fight." The person who threw the grenade joked as she pulled the trigger and killed the last guy.
@FrostSol (I'm back, more draining festivities. Hooray! Anyways, I kind of wanted to play two characters as well if you didn't mind. So I'm adding Ari for the time being. If you wish for me to remove her, I'll have them split up later. Feel free to make the soldiers/guards do something.)

Shura looked around in the smoke, his mask prevented him from breathing it, but it sure as hell didn't help him see within that darkness of the gas. He here's a grenade go off, and someone running. A few seconds later he heard some shuffling, and a voice asking his condition.

Shura responded quickly, "For now. the hells happening out there?" He shouts back.

"Move in, we secure 26 and leave." The man says, bringing out his gun. Or he would have had their not been a bullet wound placed in the back of his head from one of the guards behind him. The guards outside the room looked at each other, unsure of who fired the shot. At least until a grenade hit on of the men in the back of the head.

"Hey-" The grenade went off, and four of the five men died on the spot, the last one wounded. Another gunshot and the last one went down.

"That's a shame, I was hoping for a fight." The person who threw the grenade joked as she pulled the trigger and killed the last guy.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
The more the merrier! [emoji=undertide tongue size=2] )) "Terribly, you had tails. So we're compromised." Sullivan hissed, a short spurt of images flashed through his mind from the crows under his command and his brows furrowed. A traitor? Unlikely ally? Whatever, this was giving him a headache. He couldn't see very well through the smoke but he'd learned the layout of the apartment over the few months he'd stayed here so tracking Shura's voice through the haze wasn't an issue. He grabbed the runaway's arm, tugging him out behind him into the living room. Shirina must've heard the commotion outside because when he checked she was peeking out from behind his now open bedroom door.
The more the merrier! ))

"Terribly, you had tails. So we're compromised." Sullivan hissed, a short spurt of images flashed through his mind from the crows under his command and his brows furrowed. A traitor? Unlikely ally? Whatever, this was giving him a headache. He couldn't see very well through the smoke but he'd learned the layout of the apartment over the few months he'd stayed here so tracking Shura's voice through the haze wasn't an issue.

He grabbed the runaway's arm, tugging him out behind him into the living room. Shirina must've heard the commotion outside because when he checked she was peeking out from behind his now open bedroom door.
2W5hn3g.png
(Apologies for the late response)

Shura felt his arm getting tugged and shouldered his 10/22, opting for the 1911 instead. He moved with the arm, hearing the guy he'd been staying with's voice. He'd never actually acquired his name. Not the time to think about that. After getting out of the room, the gunfire was even more apparent. The apartment being carved like swiss cheese.

Ari moved through the halls, wearing light clothes and dark colors, with padded feet. It was clear that she wasn't meant to be upfront, but rather someone in a flank. Meant to sneak up on an enemy. Her movements were quick and calculated. She was silent, but she moved extremely fast despite the silence. She had a silenced pistol on her hip, and a combat knife as well. The weapons were also of dark color, as to not catch a glint from the sun.
(Apologies for the late response)

Shura felt his arm getting tugged and shouldered his 10/22, opting for the 1911 instead. He moved with the arm, hearing the guy he'd been staying with's voice. He'd never actually acquired his name. Not the time to think about that. After getting out of the room, the gunfire was even more apparent. The apartment being carved like swiss cheese.

Ari moved through the halls, wearing light clothes and dark colors, with padded feet. It was clear that she wasn't meant to be upfront, but rather someone in a flank. Meant to sneak up on an enemy. Her movements were quick and calculated. She was silent, but she moved extremely fast despite the silence. She had a silenced pistol on her hip, and a combat knife as well. The weapons were also of dark color, as to not catch a glint from the sun.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
You're good. Fighting a last-minute cold over here so I'm a bit slow myself. ))

"My landlord is going to kill me..." Sullivan groaned under his breath, eyeing all the holes before shaking his head. He had to focus. "Stay ready, dunno if the one who shredded those b*stards is friend or foe yet." He was alert, adrenaline still high as he trained his gun on the only remaining access point towards them. Shirina crept out to stand at his side.
You're good. Fighting a last-minute cold over here so I'm a bit slow myself. ))

"My landlord is going to kill me..." Sullivan groaned under his breath, eyeing all the holes before shaking his head. He had to focus. "Stay ready, dunno if the one who shredded those b*stards is friend or foe yet." He was alert, adrenaline still high as he trained his gun on the only remaining access point towards them. Shirina crept out to stand at his side.
2W5hn3g.png
@IvoryMist Checking in to see if you're still good for continuing this, sorry my activity time was- wonky. Before. ))
@IvoryMist Checking in to see if you're still good for continuing this, sorry my activity time was- wonky. Before. ))
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol (Yeah, I've just been busy due to the holidays. I've managed to get responses in to certain things every now and then, but I should be back on schedule middle of January.)
@FrostSol (Yeah, I've just been busy due to the holidays. I've managed to get responses in to certain things every now and then, but I should be back on schedule middle of January.)
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
1 2 3 4 5