Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What could go wrong? (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5
You're fine. I get that all the holiday chaos can take a toll. Personally, I don't celebrate with anything but eating a lot of candy. It's the only thing I can handle, lol. ))

"Feel free," It was Sullivan who replied. He wasn't worried about Shura utilizing anything as long as he didn't break said things. The Vigilante's weapons and ammunition were hidden away in his room so there wasn't anything of value to steal in his mind at least. The tv would sell for a hefty sum sure but he'd easily be able to replace it.

Shirina paid the intruder little mind. Why would she? She wasn't working and he didn't seem to be a threat to him. Of course, nothing she'd say would ease her sibling until Shura was leaving.
You're fine. I get that all the holiday chaos can take a toll. Personally, I don't celebrate with anything but eating a lot of candy. It's the only thing I can handle, lol. ))

"Feel free," It was Sullivan who replied. He wasn't worried about Shura utilizing anything as long as he didn't break said things. The Vigilante's weapons and ammunition were hidden away in his room so there wasn't anything of value to steal in his mind at least. The tv would sell for a hefty sum sure but he'd easily be able to replace it.

Shirina paid the intruder little mind. Why would she? She wasn't working and he didn't seem to be a threat to him. Of course, nothing she'd say would ease her sibling until Shura was leaving.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol

"I appreciate it," He thanked, turning on the water and rinsing out the rag, watching the black, oily water drip out. When he was finished he rinsed the liquid down the draw and went to put the rag back.

Shura put his rifle back in the guest room. Looking at the window he noticed scouts looking around the area. "??????" He cursed to himself. A knocking at the door made him pick up his rifle again. Just how many were at the tent. If there were that many, how'd he make it away so easily. He slung the rifle over his back and unholstered his handgun, preparing for the worst. He pushed against the wall just in case, it'd be better to not show himself either way. If it was a member, they'd hopefully be able to talk themselves out of anything.
@FrostSol

"I appreciate it," He thanked, turning on the water and rinsing out the rag, watching the black, oily water drip out. When he was finished he rinsed the liquid down the draw and went to put the rag back.

Shura put his rifle back in the guest room. Looking at the window he noticed scouts looking around the area. "??????" He cursed to himself. A knocking at the door made him pick up his rifle again. Just how many were at the tent. If there were that many, how'd he make it away so easily. He slung the rifle over his back and unholstered his handgun, preparing for the worst. He pushed against the wall just in case, it'd be better to not show himself either way. If it was a member, they'd hopefully be able to talk themselves out of anything.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
It doesn't like Russian Apparently. That's him saying damn it)
It doesn't like Russian Apparently. That's him saying damn it)
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
The knocking made both of them flinch and Sullivan muttered a string of curses under his breath before getting up. He brought his handgun with him and tucked it in the back of his pants. Sullivan's gaze darted over to make sure Shura was out of view of the door before he reached to open it. "You all better have a good reason for disturbing me. What do you want?" His tone was snappy as he glared at the individual who'd dared find themselves at his door.

Shirina glanced over briefly out of curiosity before resuming watching whatever was playing at the moment.
The knocking made both of them flinch and Sullivan muttered a string of curses under his breath before getting up. He brought his handgun with him and tucked it in the back of his pants. Sullivan's gaze darted over to make sure Shura was out of view of the door before he reached to open it. "You all better have a good reason for disturbing me. What do you want?" His tone was snappy as he glared at the individual who'd dared find themselves at his door.

Shirina glanced over briefly out of curiosity before resuming watching whatever was playing at the moment.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
A man stood in the door way, he wore a black suit, but it was relatively clear that there was body armor under it. He wore a black face mask and a pair of glasses, likely to hide his identity. A badge on his vest read "S.T.R.I.K.E" with 3308 under it.

"Hello. May I come in? I'd like to have a chat, it's of important matters," He sounded extremely professional. Threw the window in the living room, if you looked closely, you could another person looking, presumably if things went south. This person was a bit more armored however. Wearing visible body armor and a rifle in their hands.

He was a bit taller then Sullivan, having to look down a bit to meet his eyes. His gun was in a more visible spot, on a holster attached to his belt. It sleek black color matched the rest of his outfits color.
A man stood in the door way, he wore a black suit, but it was relatively clear that there was body armor under it. He wore a black face mask and a pair of glasses, likely to hide his identity. A badge on his vest read "S.T.R.I.K.E" with 3308 under it.

"Hello. May I come in? I'd like to have a chat, it's of important matters," He sounded extremely professional. Threw the window in the living room, if you looked closely, you could another person looking, presumably if things went south. This person was a bit more armored however. Wearing visible body armor and a rifle in their hands.

He was a bit taller then Sullivan, having to look down a bit to meet his eyes. His gun was in a more visible spot, on a holster attached to his belt. It sleek black color matched the rest of his outfits color.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
"No. I'd rather not have complete strangers, especially armored strangers intruding on my personal space without valid reason. Speak now or leave." Sullivan replied folding his arms over his chest. He wasn't lying. He hated having people invade his space without invitation and truthfully his leniency was running out.

Shirina got up, "I'm going to heat the leftovers, Sully." she called over to her sibling before heading to the kitchen. Sullivan didn't bother acknowledging her but he knew that meant she was going to get the spare rifle he kept hidden beside the fridge.
"No. I'd rather not have complete strangers, especially armored strangers intruding on my personal space without valid reason. Speak now or leave." Sullivan replied folding his arms over his chest. He wasn't lying. He hated having people invade his space without invitation and truthfully his leniency was running out.

Shirina got up, "I'm going to heat the leftovers, Sully." she called over to her sibling before heading to the kitchen. Sullivan didn't bother acknowledging her but he knew that meant she was going to get the spare rifle he kept hidden beside the fridge.
2W5hn3g.png
The man's mask moved, seemed like he was frowning. "A shame honestly, but I can say it out here." The man looked over at Shirina as she walked out. "There's a man on the run currently, he used to work with us actually. Sadly he left, we've sent out a few missing persons reports, however he's still yet to be found. I was told he might be around this area, have you seen him? I can give a description if you'd like."

If Sully were to look out into the hallway, he would notice there were about 5 or 6 more men out there, they were armored however instead of the suit this man was wearing.
The man's mask moved, seemed like he was frowning. "A shame honestly, but I can say it out here." The man looked over at Shirina as she walked out. "There's a man on the run currently, he used to work with us actually. Sadly he left, we've sent out a few missing persons reports, however he's still yet to be found. I was told he might be around this area, have you seen him? I can give a description if you'd like."

If Sully were to look out into the hallway, he would notice there were about 5 or 6 more men out there, they were armored however instead of the suit this man was wearing.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
"A description would be beneficial," Sullivan agreed. He didn't want to deny he'd seen anyone right off the bat. It'd bring unwanted suspicion which would result in them lingering longer than he wanted which in turn meant- he'd have to shelter Shura just as long.

He didn't need to peer outside to know they'd swarmed the place. The Vigilante already had eyes on everything. Perched on the roof was a singular crow that he'd managed to connect with using the only form of magic he could do. The bird tilted its head to keep all the armored individuals within its sights and thus in Sullivan's sights.
"A description would be beneficial," Sullivan agreed. He didn't want to deny he'd seen anyone right off the bat. It'd bring unwanted suspicion which would result in them lingering longer than he wanted which in turn meant- he'd have to shelter Shura just as long.

He didn't need to peer outside to know they'd swarmed the place. The Vigilante already had eyes on everything. Perched on the roof was a singular crow that he'd managed to connect with using the only form of magic he could do. The bird tilted its head to keep all the armored individuals within its sights and thus in Sullivan's sights.
2W5hn3g.png
"Okay, He's around 6ft. with reddish eyes. He's extremely pale and he's got blonde hair. Last we saw, he had a couple weapons on him, and a a blue hoodie. He's also got a scar on his face." The man finished, looking around the room.

More soldiers surrounded the apartment, blocking it off to the rest of the public.

Shura looked around the room, not moving from his position which was not visible from the doorway or the window. He looked upset, probably because he brought some people into this mess. A gunshot shattered the window, which surprised Shura. He another one nearly missed him. 'Are they blind firing? At least have some plan, you can't just shoot' He loaded the rifle with the magazine in his hand incase he'd have to return fire. Hoping he didn't have to, but preparing if he did.
"Okay, He's around 6ft. with reddish eyes. He's extremely pale and he's got blonde hair. Last we saw, he had a couple weapons on him, and a a blue hoodie. He's also got a scar on his face." The man finished, looking around the room.

More soldiers surrounded the apartment, blocking it off to the rest of the public.

Shura looked around the room, not moving from his position which was not visible from the doorway or the window. He looked upset, probably because he brought some people into this mess. A gunshot shattered the window, which surprised Shura. He another one nearly missed him. 'Are they blind firing? At least have some plan, you can't just shoot' He loaded the rifle with the magazine in his hand incase he'd have to return fire. Hoping he didn't have to, but preparing if he did.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
The sound of glass shattering somewhere in the back rooms made Sullivan's temper spike. "I haven't seen him. So don't go breaking my sh*t or you'll end up paying for it." Sullivan snapped, drawing more crows into his control and coaxing them to gather nearby in case he needed to cause a mass diversion. He was already getting a headache from the constant chattering of the corvids in his head.
The sound of glass shattering somewhere in the back rooms made Sullivan's temper spike. "I haven't seen him. So don't go breaking my sh*t or you'll end up paying for it." Sullivan snapped, drawing more crows into his control and coaxing them to gather nearby in case he needed to cause a mass diversion. He was already getting a headache from the constant chattering of the corvids in his head.
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 3 4 5