Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137
Alright so I have ideas of how to introduce some of the Guardians and possibly Neige but I have no idea how I should introduce Giro. I might have to do something a bit later, I guess? Also random obligatory question, they're gonna also go to different timelines besides the BN one, right? I think you mentioned something about it but I'm just trying to make sure.

I might also implement some other paradox stuff because I'm thinking about Neige being after the events of MMZ and the Guardians before. Thus more chaos!
Alright so I have ideas of how to introduce some of the Guardians and possibly Neige but I have no idea how I should introduce Giro. I might have to do something a bit later, I guess? Also random obligatory question, they're gonna also go to different timelines besides the BN one, right? I think you mentioned something about it but I'm just trying to make sure.

I might also implement some other paradox stuff because I'm thinking about Neige being after the events of MMZ and the Guardians before. Thus more chaos!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Sure, go for it!

Yeah, we'll also visit other parts of the two timelines, but we're starting in the Battle Network time.
Sure, go for it!

Yeah, we'll also visit other parts of the two timelines, but we're starting in the Battle Network time.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Copy X is already cracking me up XD

Hehe, I'm excited for all the other timelines as well! Dimension hopping and time traveling brings fun yet perilous chaos!
Copy X is already cracking me up XD

Hehe, I'm excited for all the other timelines as well! Dimension hopping and time traveling brings fun yet perilous chaos!
xk7ymDQ.png
You really did say 'manchild' with Copy X lol
You really did say 'manchild' with Copy X lol
Ah yes what a wonderful, responsible and caring ruler. Truly the perfect leader for the perfect society indeed! Copy X: [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/KBCX5BsM05YAAAAM/tantrum-kid.gif[/img][/center] [s]He has two personalities, man-child or psychopath[/s]
Ah yes what a wonderful, responsible and caring ruler. Truly the perfect leader for the perfect society indeed!

Copy X:
tantrum-kid.gif

He has two personalities, man-child or psychopath
I found a new way to test how strong a character is: Can your character solo MMZ1?

They either start off in the underground abandoned lab or in the resistance base, but no starting in Neo Arcadia's capital (It's too close to the end goal). They have to go through all of the bosses and Guardians (or they can find ways to avoid them), climb that one annoying tower to space, and slay Copy X and leave. The resistance is chill with the character staying at their base and will let them stay and rest whenever.

You count how long they last / how long it takes them to achieve the goal and / or how far they make it.

I did this for a couple of my OCs and random misc. characters, and most of them would either die at the tower to Copy X (that place has awful platforming and so many spikes agshdjsnjn), to a Guardian, or to one of the earlier bosses lol. There are also lots of characters that could achieve the goal too.
I found a new way to test how strong a character is: Can your character solo MMZ1?

They either start off in the underground abandoned lab or in the resistance base, but no starting in Neo Arcadia's capital (It's too close to the end goal). They have to go through all of the bosses and Guardians (or they can find ways to avoid them), climb that one annoying tower to space, and slay Copy X and leave. The resistance is chill with the character staying at their base and will let them stay and rest whenever.

You count how long they last / how long it takes them to achieve the goal and / or how far they make it.

I did this for a couple of my OCs and random misc. characters, and most of them would either die at the tower to Copy X (that place has awful platforming and so many spikes agshdjsnjn), to a Guardian, or to one of the earlier bosses lol. There are also lots of characters that could achieve the goal too.
^ lol I'll have to try that out

Do you guys ever know that feeling when you plan out the perfect interaction and when it comes to finally writing it, you don't know how to put it out into words
^ lol I'll have to try that out

Do you guys ever know that feeling when you plan out the perfect interaction and when it comes to finally writing it, you don't know how to put it out into words
It’s not a common thing for me, but as an amateur artist, I understand.
It’s not a common thing for me, but as an amateur artist, I understand.
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-03-17 07:58:27" ] Ah yes what a wonderful, responsible and caring ruler. Truly the perfect leader for the perfect society indeed! Copy X: [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/KBCX5BsM05YAAAAM/tantrum-kid.gif[/img][/center] [s]He has two personalities, man-child or psychopath[/s] [/quote] I have to admit something: I was in the middle of making food when I saw this, and I was standing up, so I ended up doubling over with laughter because this is so accurate and hilarious I can't- I can't stop envisioning Copy X just throwing himself on the ground and flailing angrily like a toddler- [s]I can already tell Lan's gonna despise every second of man-child Copy X's presence if they meet at any point: "I'm only twelve-years old and even I think you need to grow up"[/s] I'm definitely gonna have to try that MMZ1 trick on my OCs, because I've seen a playthrough of MMZ1 aaaaaand yeah most of my personal characters would die mid-game XD At least I have a couple whose patience has ascended to an ethereal level, so those would have an easier time haha
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-03-17 07:58:27:
Ah yes what a wonderful, responsible and caring ruler. Truly the perfect leader for the perfect society indeed!

Copy X:
tantrum-kid.gif

I have to admit something: I was in the middle of making food when I saw this, and I was standing up, so I ended up doubling over with laughter because this is so accurate and hilarious I can't- I can't stop envisioning Copy X just throwing himself on the ground and flailing angrily like a toddler-

I can already tell Lan's gonna despise every second of man-child Copy X's presence if they meet at any point: "I'm only twelve-years old and even I think you need to grow up"

I'm definitely gonna have to try that MMZ1 trick on my OCs, because I've seen a playthrough of MMZ1 aaaaaand yeah most of my personal characters would die mid-game XD At least I have a couple whose patience has ascended to an ethereal level, so those would have an easier time haha
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-03-17 16:45:46" ] [quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-03-17 07:58:27" ] Ah yes what a wonderful, responsible and caring ruler. Truly the perfect leader for the perfect society indeed! Copy X: [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/KBCX5BsM05YAAAAM/tantrum-kid.gif[/img][/center] [s]He has two personalities, man-child or psychopath[/s] [/quote] I have to admit something: I was in the middle of making food when I saw this, and I was standing up, so I ended up doubling over with laughter because this is so accurate and hilarious I can't- I can't stop envisioning Copy X just throwing himself on the ground and flailing angrily like a toddler- [s]I can already tell Lan's gonna despise every second of man-child Copy X's presence if they meet at any point: "I'm only twelve-years old and even I think you need to grow up"[/s] I'm definitely gonna have to try that MMZ1 trick on my OCs, because I've seen a playthrough of MMZ1 aaaaaand yeah most of my personal characters would die mid-game XD At least I have a couple whose patience has ascended to an ethereal level, so those would have an easier time haha [/quote] Bro tbh he definitely would throw himself around and flail like a toddler now I can't unsee it as well And yes I can confirm that the tower was awful. Oh, and don't get me started on the...[i]factory[/i]...
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-03-17 16:45:46:
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-03-17 07:58:27:

Copy X:
tantrum-kid.gif

I have to admit something: I was in the middle of making food when I saw this, and I was standing up, so I ended up doubling over with laughter because this is so accurate and hilarious I can't- I can't stop envisioning Copy X just throwing himself on the ground and flailing angrily like a toddler-

I can already tell Lan's gonna despise every second of man-child Copy X's presence if they meet at any point: "I'm only twelve-years old and even I think you need to grow up"

I'm definitely gonna have to try that MMZ1 trick on my OCs, because I've seen a playthrough of MMZ1 aaaaaand yeah most of my personal characters would die mid-game XD At least I have a couple whose patience has ascended to an ethereal level, so those would have an easier time haha
Bro tbh he definitely would throw himself around and flail like a toddler now I can't unsee it as well

And yes I can confirm that the tower was awful. Oh, and don't get me started on the...factory...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137