Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (w/Amphista)
sound good ! I feel like those two will give place to realy interesting interaction. XD
sound good ! I feel like those two will give place to realy interesting interaction. XD
axVjdwkm.png
I would have to agree. Anyways one last thing is probably to find out how they meet. I am sort of thinking after the time machine shuts down there could be sightings of a new ad cool legendary pokemon. People can be drawn their and maybe June can find him
I would have to agree. Anyways one last thing is probably to find out how they meet. I am sort of thinking after the time machine shuts down there could be sightings of a new ad cool legendary pokemon. People can be drawn their and maybe June can find him
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
somthing like that, tho the description woudnt match him eather since it wasnt in his base form or maby whoever saw him seriously neaded glasses. Point is, June is going to think he is human for a while.
somthing like that, tho the description woudnt match him eather since it wasnt in his base form or maby whoever saw him seriously neaded glasses. Point is, June is going to think he is human for a while.
axVjdwkm.png
yes that would make sense indeed
yes that would make sense indeed
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
sound good, anything else to think about ? Maby the location or somthing ?
sound good, anything else to think about ? Maby the location or somthing ?
axVjdwkm.png
ok right I am sort of thinking. if you are looking at the map. the forrest right south east of the great crater
ok right I am sort of thinking. if you are looking at the map. the forrest right south east of the great crater
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him

so the thing above sud province area 3 ? i found a map so i get the general area but i want to be sure.

so the thing above sud province area 3 ? i found a map so i get the general area but i want to be sure.
axVjdwkm.png
Yep exactly. We can start their
Yep exactly. We can start their
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
perfect !we got the chatacters, plot and location figured out, i dont think we are missing anything else at the moment. Should we start or did i miss somthing ?
perfect !we got the chatacters, plot and location figured out, i dont think we are missing anything else at the moment. Should we start or did i miss somthing ?
axVjdwkm.png
Nope we should finally be able to start with one last question, would you want to make the first post?
Nope we should finally be able to start with one last question, would you want to make the first post?
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him