Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [lf] small flight rising rp
1 2 3 4
hey hi and hello!

i currently am trying to get back into the habit of writing and have always found that roleplays scratch a specific itch in encouraging creativity and providing a fun and evolving warm up.

it's been awhile since i've done a flight rising roleplay proper and i have some dragons i've been meaning to flesh personalities and lore out for.

basically i'm looking for 2-3 other fr players who are semi-lit to literate (i don't care about immaculate syntax or novel length replies as long as you're actually responding in an ic, meaningful way) who would enjoy an action/adventure/fantasy roleplay with a plot brainstormed by all of us.

please note that i'm not into low conflict, romance driven, or domestic roleplays and that all of my characters are going to be more on the amoral side, often times difficult to deal with. i am also specifically looking to rp on the site boards as i have waaaay too many discord servers i'm tangled in already.

activity wise, i'm interested in higher activity (responses daily to every three days) but with the expectation that Boy Oh Boy! Life Sure Does Happen and Silly Little RPs Need to Take a Backseat!

anyways, if any of that sounds up your alley, feel free to respond below (i'm subbed, so no need to ping) and thanks for your interest :DD
hey hi and hello!

i currently am trying to get back into the habit of writing and have always found that roleplays scratch a specific itch in encouraging creativity and providing a fun and evolving warm up.

it's been awhile since i've done a flight rising roleplay proper and i have some dragons i've been meaning to flesh personalities and lore out for.

basically i'm looking for 2-3 other fr players who are semi-lit to literate (i don't care about immaculate syntax or novel length replies as long as you're actually responding in an ic, meaningful way) who would enjoy an action/adventure/fantasy roleplay with a plot brainstormed by all of us.

please note that i'm not into low conflict, romance driven, or domestic roleplays and that all of my characters are going to be more on the amoral side, often times difficult to deal with. i am also specifically looking to rp on the site boards as i have waaaay too many discord servers i'm tangled in already.

activity wise, i'm interested in higher activity (responses daily to every three days) but with the expectation that Boy Oh Boy! Life Sure Does Happen and Silly Little RPs Need to Take a Backseat!

anyways, if any of that sounds up your alley, feel free to respond below (i'm subbed, so no need to ping) and thanks for your interest :DD
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
This seems like an interesting idea! I'd gladly join your little RP, though please note that I will not respond very quickly. ^^'
This seems like an interesting idea! I'd gladly join your little RP, though please note that I will not respond very quickly. ^^'
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
NlmYDAS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
@UnknownGhost

thank you for your interest!

i'd be happy to have you, but i also want to add that, baring life strangeness, replies not be too spaced out. what is your usual frame of replying time?
@UnknownGhost

thank you for your interest!

i'd be happy to have you, but i also want to add that, baring life strangeness, replies not be too spaced out. what is your usual frame of replying time?
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
I’ve finally reached the end of my long workload and would like to celebrate with a roleplay. I usually reply daily.
I’ve finally reached the end of my long workload and would like to celebrate with a roleplay. I usually reply daily.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Coincidence

happy to have you, and congrats on the freedom from a heavy workload.

are there any specific kinds of plots you prefer/anything you'd be interested in including for this roleplay?
@Coincidence

happy to have you, and congrats on the freedom from a heavy workload.

are there any specific kinds of plots you prefer/anything you'd be interested in including for this roleplay?
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
I've been looking into a foray into forum rp and away from chatrooms where I've been all my life, and a foray back into dragons would be a lovely return to roots, if you'll have me. I'd probably be able to reply daily, or close to!

I'll admit I've only done super freeform stuff, but I'd be interested in adventure and maybe a bit of mystery in the plot! (Also a huge fan of political intrigue but I get that's not everyone's bag skghkdfh)
I've been looking into a foray into forum rp and away from chatrooms where I've been all my life, and a foray back into dragons would be a lovely return to roots, if you'll have me. I'd probably be able to reply daily, or close to!

I'll admit I've only done super freeform stuff, but I'd be interested in adventure and maybe a bit of mystery in the plot! (Also a huge fan of political intrigue but I get that's not everyone's bag skghkdfh)
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I'm hankering for an adventure with an enemies-to-friends dynamic, and maybe a heist of some sort? The heist part is definitely optional, I just want to see an expansive Sornieth-wide tour with a group(doesn't have to be too big though, two's a crowd) of scrappy characters who eventually become a family.
I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I'm hankering for an adventure with an enemies-to-friends dynamic, and maybe a heist of some sort? The heist part is definitely optional, I just want to see an expansive Sornieth-wide tour with a group(doesn't have to be too big though, two's a crowd) of scrappy characters who eventually become a family.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

if you're still looking for participants i'd love to join! i miss when these kinds of rps were common here and have been looking for something like that for a while ^_^
if you're still looking for participants i'd love to join! i miss when these kinds of rps were common here and have been looking for something like that for a while ^_^
OSdYejY.png
Got room for one more?
I’ve been having a lot of nostalgia for FR rps since I’m getting back into Lore writing.
Got room for one more?
I’ve been having a lot of nostalgia for FR rps since I’m getting back into Lore writing.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Heyo, If theres any room left?
Heyo, If theres any room left?
1 2 3 4