Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I saw that coming. The infamous laughing scene gets referenced again but this time, Tidus might not be cheerful for very long once the creatures get to him.
I saw that coming. The infamous laughing scene gets referenced again but this time, Tidus might not be cheerful for very long once the creatures get to him.
LIo8D8G.gif
Look I just had to I love it so much
Look I just had to I love it so much
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
"Ahahahah-OH SH*T-"
"Ahahahah-OH SH*T-"
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Zhu Baizhong who is over 900 years old: *playing music because it’s his only joy and coping mechanism*

B R I A N: STAAAHP

Zhu Baizhong: *Playing louder*

Also he’s been playing music on and off ever since he got to the caves so :/
Zhu Baizhong who is over 900 years old: *playing music because it’s his only joy and coping mechanism*

B R I A N: STAAAHP

Zhu Baizhong: *Playing louder*

Also he’s been playing music on and off ever since he got to the caves so :/
oulcMpY.gif
I think Brian was also pretty old, although I think it was less than Baizhong (I think around 500ish), although he comes from a different universe so Brian when someone makes a noise louder than 2 decibels [img]https://i.imgflip.com/4/34ae8x.jpg[/img]
I think Brian was also pretty old, although I think it was less than Baizhong (I think around 500ish), although he comes from a different universe so

Brian when someone makes a noise louder than 2 decibels
34ae8x.jpg
Name: Gold Age: 11 Gender: Male Species: Human (formerly) Fandom They’re From: Pokemon (Original)/Creepypasta Role: Spirit Personality:Gold is much more gloomy and cynical after his death, but retains elements of his former cheerful and ditzy self. Death has taken a massive toll on the 11-year old, who laments the loss of life, limb and Pokemon. Powers/Abilities: None of his own. Hidden Power (Unowns) Height: 4'11 (with limbs) Appearance: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/57b6bc99177191d7ce3cbeeb4d951084/354a56a3f660c976-b3/s500x750/884c780853160002eb64f94c93fae69bcc800f3e.png[/img] Backstory: Came to Ravenwood and was killed. Extra Info: His five Unowns spell DYING. He can also be nothing but a head, but nobody wants to see that :)
Name: Gold
Species: Human (formerly)
Fandom They’re From: Pokemon (Original)/Creepypasta
Role: Spirit
Personality:Gold is much more gloomy and cynical after his death, but retains elements of his former cheerful and ditzy self. Death has taken a massive toll on the 11-year old, who laments the loss of life, limb and Pokemon.
Powers/Abilities: None of his own. Hidden Power (Unowns)
Height: 4'11 (with limbs)
Appearance: 884c780853160002eb64f94c93fae69bcc800f3e.png
Backstory: Came to Ravenwood and was killed.
Extra Info: His five Unowns spell DYING. He can also be nothing but a head, but nobody wants to see that :)
I roleplay too much-
Brian and Zhu be like: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/338/171/d12.jpg[/img]
Brian and Zhu be like:

d12.jpg
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Dude literally
Dude literally
Yup
Yup
oulcMpY.gif
Anyways I feel like Nukas would take Gold's limblessness to an advantage and would find a way to do something stupid with it (probably would find dumb props to put on him)
Anyways I feel like Nukas would take Gold's limblessness to an advantage and would find a way to do something stupid with it (probably would find dumb props to put on him)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16