Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 299 300
Rowan was content to do the same—he loved spending time with Vissé. It was nice to be able to just sit sometimes, and Vissé was good company.
Rowan was content to do the same—he loved spending time with Vissé. It was nice to be able to just sit sometimes, and Vissé was good company.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Vissé was excellent company to just Sit with, as long as you weren't bothering him.

And Rowan couldn't be a bother.
Vissé was excellent company to just Sit with, as long as you weren't bothering him.

And Rowan couldn't be a bother.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Nor would he ever want to be one, despite the fact that he sometimes worried he was.

Right then, he just knew Vissé was having a stressful week, and if sitting and drinking tea with him for a little bit was making it better, then that just made it all the more appealing an activity.
Nor would he ever want to be one, despite the fact that he sometimes worried he was.

Right then, he just knew Vissé was having a stressful week, and if sitting and drinking tea with him for a little bit was making it better, then that just made it all the more appealing an activity.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Once all the tea was done, Vissé took a deep breath, then exhaled. "Thank you, Rowan."
Once all the tea was done, Vissé took a deep breath, then exhaled. "Thank you, Rowan."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Don’t thank me,” Rowan said. “I ought to be thanking you for sitting with me like this.”
“Don’t thank me,” Rowan said. “I ought to be thanking you for sitting with me like this.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"No, I...I needed this."
"No, I...I needed this."

“It’s my pleasure, really. You don’t need to thank me for just spending a little time with you.”
“It’s my pleasure, really. You don’t need to thank me for just spending a little time with you.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He just shook his head, smiling. "If you're certain."
He just shook his head, smiling. "If you're certain."

“I am, Vissé, really.”
“I am, Vissé, really.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Would you like a kiss?"
"Would you like a kiss?"

1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 299 300