Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Mythical Shifters [Closed for Now]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
Hi there!
Hi there!
LIo8D8G.gif
I like how Stephen just... decided he was done and everyone tacitly agreed/went along with it LOL man singlehandedly ends meeting out of selfish boredom [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-01-13 07:15:35" ] Oh yeah it's 100% more fun at class than a music festival with 100k+ people in it lol Pros: Go to a once-a-year music festival Have a lot of fun Party all night Cons: Have to skip your class and make your professor upsetti-spaghetti Get attacked by either TNWUM or the Hunters Wake up with a hangover (maybe) or have your ears hurt P.S for mrchau: You can add your groovy character and we could make them show up in the music festival :) [/quote] Last time I went to a music festival my snot turned black from all the dirt that was kicked up dancing. You can add "layer of grime" to the list ("con" side I assume, but depending on the character maybe not...) ...Which is also why I assume Stephen isn't going to stray far from the sidelines. I don't think I personally have the energy to command more than one person this time around, but someone else's character should get a contact high in my honor, please.
I like how Stephen just... decided he was done and everyone tacitly agreed/went along with it LOL man singlehandedly ends meeting out of selfish boredom
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-01-13 07:15:35:
Oh yeah it's 100% more fun at class than a music festival with 100k+ people in it lol

Pros:

Go to a once-a-year music festival
Have a lot of fun
Party all night

Cons:

Have to skip your class and make your professor upsetti-spaghetti
Get attacked by either TNWUM or the Hunters
Wake up with a hangover (maybe) or have your ears hurt

P.S for mrchau: You can add your groovy character and we could make them show up in the music festival :)

Last time I went to a music festival my snot turned black from all the dirt that was kicked up dancing. You can add "layer of grime" to the list ("con" side I assume, but depending on the character maybe not...)

...Which is also why I assume Stephen isn't going to stray far from the sidelines. I don't think I personally have the energy to command more than one person this time around, but someone else's character should get a contact high in my honor, please.
Should I add in Tidus?
Should I add in Tidus?
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-01-15 20:46:48" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BdhBoNM.jpg[/img] Got myself a late birthday present- [/quote] eeeeeee the man has arrived
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-01-15 20:46:48:
BdhBoNM.jpg

Got myself a late birthday present-

eeeeeee the man has arrived
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Tell me when you lads are ready to get the music festival started
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
[img]https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Tidus [b]Species:[/b] Changeling [b]Affinity:[/b] Spirit, Light, Elemental (Water) [b]Changeling Form:[/b] Complete (Gets mistaken for a shifter, though) [b]Changeling Creature:[/b] Merman [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy [b]Faction:[/b] Misc [b]Physical Appearance:[/b] Human Form: Shown in the image. As shown in the image, Tidus is a blonde haired boy with blue eyes that stands at around 5’9” in terms of height. He often wears the clothing shown in the images above although he does take on a slightly different appearance in his merfolk form. Merfolk Form: His merfolk form is almost the same as his human form with the exception of the cerulean colored tail that glows in the dark that replaces the lower body of a human. The tail fin itself is that of a halfmoon betta fish. Also, he doesn’t wear a shirt in his merfolk form. [b]Personality:[/b] Tidus tends to be on the energetic side when it comes to his personality. While this can make him rather hard to handle at times, he can be calm although moments where he is completely calm are somewhat uncommon compared to the moments where his energetic nature shines through. He is also somewhat childish although he can also be serious when the situation calls for it. He is also rather friendly which has been witnessed by many people who interact with him. Oh and he does not like his dad whatsoever. [b]Equipment:[/b] N/A [b]Powers and Abilities:[/b] •Immortality - Due to being a merman (Merfolk in his world do not age past a certain point.), Tidus cannot age past 17 years of age and for some odd reason, is also immune to dying via poison and disease. However, this ability doesn’t protect him from getting injured. •Shapeshifting - From human form to merfolk form. Tidus is able to switch between a human form meant for land and his merfolk form which is meant for the water. •Energy Rain: This attack requires for Tidus to jump off of an enemy or an object into the air where he then charges mystical energy into his sword before throwing down said energy to explode on his foes (ACTIVE ABILITY) (Only usable in human form) • Blitz Ace - Probably his most notable ability, this ability also requires the use of mobility since Tidus slices at his enemy eight times before using the hilt of his sword to leap into the air before he kicks a Blitzball into his target which… explodes on impact. This ability isn’t powerful enough to destroy a mountain but it can cause a lot of damage. (ACTIVE ABILITY) (Usable in both forms although in his merfolk form, he swims upwards instead of using the hilt of his sword to leap into the air and smacks the exploding blitzball into his opponent by using his tail.) • Spellcasting (Magic) - Basically Magic. It has various weaknesses depending on the kind of magic and different elements are effective against one another. For example, Fire magic is rather effective on ice magic but it is beaten by Water Magic. Similarly, light magic and dark magic are weak to one another. Also, not casting a spell correctly can lead to some disastrous consequences. • The ability to breathe underwater (PASSIVE ABILITY) •Tsunami - The user summons a massive wave of water to attack their foes with. This ability is most often used by sea dragons and Leviathan herself although Tidus is able to use it as well. •Weapon Summoning - The user is able to summon weapons from a pocket dimension that acts as a storage space for them. Currently, the only weapon type that Tidus is able to summon from that [b]Weaknesses:[/b] •An injury to the leg (or the tail in his merfolk form) will limit his mobility which will in turn make some of his abilities hard or even impossible to use. Similarly, any injury that interferes with or completely stops mobility will leave him both vulnerable and unable to attack (or it severely limits the damage that he can do). •Silencing him is a good way to prevent him from using magic. •Bringing up the name of his dad will make him get angry enough to the point where he will stop thinking rationally and give into blind anger. This can cause him to rush into dangerous situations without thinking things clearly if he’s blinded by this anger. In addition, his carefree nature may sometimes cause him to not take things seriously until they get hectic. •Casting a spell takes time and that time can leave Tidus vulnerable to an attack while he’s in the middle of casting a spell. •He cannot shift from one form to the other when he’s wounded. •Tsunami takes a great amount of mana to use and can often leave the user unable to use magic from a few minutes for up to a few hours. •Tidus can only use the Energy Rain ability when he’s in human form. [b]Backstory:[/b] (Optional) [b]Extra Details:[/b] •He has been known to sing in a duet with Len sometimes
utamHoe.png

Name: Tidus
Species: Changeling
Affinity: Spirit, Light, Elemental (Water)
Changeling Form: Complete (Gets mistaken for a shifter, though)
Changeling Creature: Merman
Fandom: Final Fantasy
Faction: Misc
Physical Appearance:
Human Form: Shown in the image. As shown in the image, Tidus is a blonde haired boy with blue eyes that stands at around 5’9” in terms of height. He often wears the clothing shown in the images above although he does take on a slightly different appearance in his merfolk form.
Merfolk Form: His merfolk form is almost the same as his human form with the exception of the cerulean colored tail that glows in the dark that replaces the lower body of a human. The tail fin itself is that of a halfmoon betta fish. Also, he doesn’t wear a shirt in his merfolk form.
Personality:

Tidus tends to be on the energetic side when it comes to his personality. While this can make him rather hard to handle at times, he can be calm although moments where he is completely calm are somewhat uncommon compared to the moments where his energetic nature shines through. He is also somewhat childish although he can also be serious when the situation calls for it. He is also rather friendly which has been witnessed by many people who interact with him. Oh and he does not like his dad whatsoever.
Equipment: N/A
Powers and Abilities:

•Immortality - Due to being a merman (Merfolk in his world do not age past a certain point.), Tidus cannot age past 17 years of age and for some odd reason, is also immune to dying via poison and disease. However, this ability doesn’t protect him from getting injured.
•Shapeshifting - From human form to merfolk form. Tidus is able to switch between a human form meant for land and his merfolk form which is meant for the water.
•Energy Rain: This attack requires for Tidus to jump off of an enemy or an object into the air where he then charges mystical energy into his sword before throwing down said energy to explode on his foes (ACTIVE ABILITY) (Only usable in human form)
• Blitz Ace - Probably his most notable ability, this ability also requires the use of mobility since Tidus slices at his enemy eight times before using the hilt of his sword to leap into the air before he kicks a Blitzball into his target which… explodes on impact. This ability isn’t powerful enough to destroy a mountain but it can cause a lot of damage. (ACTIVE ABILITY) (Usable in both forms although in his merfolk form, he swims upwards instead of using the hilt of his sword to leap into the air and smacks the exploding blitzball into his opponent by using his tail.)
• Spellcasting (Magic) - Basically Magic. It has various weaknesses depending on the kind of magic and different elements are effective against one another. For example, Fire magic is rather effective on ice magic but it is beaten by Water Magic. Similarly, light magic and dark magic are weak to one another. Also, not casting a spell correctly can lead to some disastrous consequences.
• The ability to breathe underwater (PASSIVE ABILITY)
•Tsunami - The user summons a massive wave of water to attack their foes with. This ability is most often used by sea dragons and Leviathan herself although Tidus is able to use it as well.
•Weapon Summoning - The user is able to summon weapons from a pocket dimension that acts as a storage space for them. Currently, the only weapon type that Tidus is able to summon from that
Weaknesses:

•An injury to the leg (or the tail in his merfolk form) will limit his mobility which will in turn make some of his abilities hard or even impossible to use. Similarly, any injury that interferes with or completely stops mobility will leave him both vulnerable and unable to attack (or it severely limits the damage that he can do).
•Silencing him is a good way to prevent him from using magic.
•Bringing up the name of his dad will make him get angry enough to the point where he will stop thinking rationally and give into blind anger. This can cause him to rush into dangerous situations without thinking things clearly if he’s blinded by this anger. In addition, his carefree nature may sometimes cause him to not take things seriously until they get hectic.
•Casting a spell takes time and that time can leave Tidus vulnerable to an attack while he’s in the middle of casting a spell.
•He cannot shift from one form to the other when he’s wounded.
•Tsunami takes a great amount of mana to use and can often leave the user unable to use magic from a few minutes for up to a few hours.
•Tidus can only use the Energy Rain ability when he’s in human form.
Backstory: (Optional)
Extra Details:
•He has been known to sing in a duet with Len sometimes
LIo8D8G.gif
I'll probably get a reply out tomorrow unless I get the energy to do it tonight... As umm... I have Zoology today and it gets out at 4.
I'll probably get a reply out tomorrow unless I get the energy to do it tonight... As umm... I have Zoology today and it gets out at 4.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-01-19 10:24:05" ] Tell me when you lads are ready to get the music festival started [/quote] I mean… I’m ready to start when everyone else is and I couldn’t resist bringing in the blonde dork.
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-01-19 10:24:05:
I mean… I’m ready to start when everyone else is and I couldn’t resist bringing in the blonde dork.
LIo8D8G.gif
Added Tidus
Added Tidus
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Sweet! Should I set him up somewhere in the RP real quick?
Sweet! Should I set him up somewhere in the RP real quick?
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39