Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Astronia Academy [Closed]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 171 172
Can I add the *he he he* schoolbus? Sorry, I just had this bad character idea that I'm very tempted to do.
Can I add the *he he he* schoolbus? Sorry, I just had this bad character idea that I'm very tempted to do.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.705790746.4240/flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg[/img] pickle
flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg
pickle
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I forgot to mention that the Bartz present in Astronomia is not the canon Bartz.
I forgot to mention that the Bartz present in Astronomia is not the canon Bartz.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2022-09-12 16:19:27" ] Can I add the *he he he* schoolbus? Sorry, I just had this bad character idea that I'm very tempted to do. [/quote] Elaborate... or surprise me with a character. [quote name="Gabbiani" date="2022-09-12 16:32:20" ] [img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.705790746.4240/flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg[/img] pickle [/quote] Dill pickle? More like Deviljho Pickle amright? *Badum Tss*
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2022-09-12 16:19:27:

Elaborate... or surprise me with a character.
Gabbiani wrote on 2022-09-12 16:32:20:
flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg
pickle

Dill pickle? More like Deviljho Pickle amright? *Badum Tss*
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
There’s probably going to be a lot of jokes about Deviljho and pickles…
There’s probably going to be a lot of jokes about Deviljho and pickles…
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-09-12 16:12:54" ] Yes bring in new blorbo please [/quote] Gotta find a good pic of her- *looks through my downloads*
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-09-12 16:12:54:
Yes bring in new blorbo please
Gotta find a good pic of her- *looks through my downloads*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Me whomst is writing up one sibling character and a considering weird anti-magic/rune craft co-ed class taught by teachers that are in fact cousins: Interesting

And I have been pondering the co-ed class since this morning and thought of it as one of those classes that is technically two but you can't take one w/o the other
much like science classes in college where you have to sign up for both the lecture and the lab and tbh that idea for teaching Anti-Magic/Rune craft/Practical uses of it makes a lot of sense
Me whomst is writing up one sibling character and a considering weird anti-magic/rune craft co-ed class taught by teachers that are in fact cousins: Interesting

And I have been pondering the co-ed class since this morning and thought of it as one of those classes that is technically two but you can't take one w/o the other
much like science classes in college where you have to sign up for both the lecture and the lab and tbh that idea for teaching Anti-Magic/Rune craft/Practical uses of it makes a lot of sense
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2022-09-12 16:43:26" ] Me whomst is writing up one sibling character and a considering weird anti-magic/rune craft co-ed class taught by teachers that are in fact cousins: Interesting And I have been pondering the co-ed class since this morning and thought of it as one of those classes that is technically two but you can't take one w/o the other much like science classes in college where you have to sign up for both the lecture and the lab and tbh that idea for teaching Anti-Magic/Rune craft/Practical uses of it makes a lot of sense [/quote] Ooh that sounds like a cool class! On a similar topic, Clara said they wanted to Co-ed P.E with Jecht, if I remember.
SmilodonLady wrote on 2022-09-12 16:43:26:

Ooh that sounds like a cool class!

On a similar topic, Clara said they wanted to Co-ed P.E with Jecht, if I remember.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[b]Name:[/b] Shadis Savage [b]Franchise:[/b] OC [b]Archetype:[/b] Goth Nerd (bookworm) [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation[/b] Bi, leaning more towards females [b]Physical Traits:[/b] Shadis stands at 5’3 and more for the sake of my memory, her heterochromia is that her right eye is green and her left one is ambery-gold. Her general clothing style is this mix of goth and punk. Shadis has the undercut hair style with her brownish-black hair and often has purple and yellow streaks dyed in it. (Unless stated art is from picrew) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/946429912372379678/954508813564772402/1253945_gLXzfgUx.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Shadis is usually an introvert unless she’s around someone she considers a friend… Then it’s like she’s become a whole different person that’s quite a bit more fun to be around. She also falls back on sarcasm to either be funny or defend herself, and it can be hard to tell which at times. [LIST] [*][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] [*]+Reading (esp horror/scary stories) [*]+Wolves/hyenas, just thinks their neat [*]+Playing with her elemental manipulation [*]+Being around her friends [*]+Flying (eventually) [*]+Art [*]-Falling/running into things [*]-Getting dragged into drama [*]-Getting stressed out by someone else’s thoughts [*]-Loud crowded places [/LIST] [b]Abilities:[/b] [List] [*][b]Shadow Manipulation:[/b] See Lance for the in depth look at what all this entails. Only Shadis cannot hide within a shadow at all and she has full on mind reading/telepathy by touching shadows that I call ‘Shadowpathy’ I’ll use [i]<honk!>[/i] to indicate her shadowpathy in writing. [*][b]Light Manipulation:[/b] Shadis is able to bend light in unnatural ways and even create light of her own for a bit. She can do ‘invisibility’ or create disorenting visual effects by combining it with her shadow manipulation. [*][b]Partial Shifting:[/b] Shadis will gradually gain the ability to partially shift over the course of the RP, starting with a pair of diminutive fangs and gradually progressing into the following: A pair of wing-arm things that look rather dragon-like, her left one having a bit of gold in it… Looks kinda like a chaotic gore magala’s wings. She also has black scales on her arms, back of her neck, and upper back, her left arm having golden veining on the scales as well. And yes she can fly with them, and use them as extra hands/weapons (disregard the other stuff in the image, but it's one I did of her that shows the scales/wings) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/946429912372379678/954508903532621894/Untitled152_20220318172347.png[/img] [/list] [b]Weaknesses/Strengths:[/b] +She can kinda see in the dark (but it’s more or less greyscale) +It’s rather difficult for others to mess with her mind (but not impossible) +Master of the silent conversation +Oddly enough knows quite a bit about occult type magic -Shadis can be affected by the thoughts and emotions of those around her, as her shadowpathy is a bit of a passive ability -Overuse of her shadow manipulation can induce headaches -Conversely, a lack of light or shadow can make using her magic quite difficult -The fact that she’s relatively new to her light manipulation and shifting type abilities are gonna be foreign to her [s]esp flight[/s] [b]Equipment:[/b] -Sketchbook and colored pencils -Various dark fantasy novels -Nail polish -A beenie baby that is basically as old as she is (specifically Scaley if you must know... Based on mine) She leaves it in her dorm and will visibly die if Scaley is damaged irreparably -Hair die -The usual for students [b]Lives at:[/b] Suburbs [b]Backstory:[/b] Shadis had a fairly normal life as the younger child of a pair of shadow mages, having a decent relationship with her older brother growing up as there’s only about 4 years between her and Lance. Shadis was the more obviously introverted sibling as she has some anxiety problems when it comes to interacting with strangers on her own. Shadis often sat alone in school but not in a sad way as she legit preferred books or drawing over interacting with other people. She was just genuinely happier doing that. However, over the course of the past year she hasn’t really spoken with Lance outside of a few video calls and for a bit on holidays. She is currently unaware of the fact Lance got turned or that they are going to be attending the same school. [b]Extra Details:[/b] -Yes, Lance is her older brother and he will kick your a-s if you make his sister cry (and is aware of it) -She’s not terribly bothered by vampires as she’s related to one, but also won’t be stupid about it either for the same exact reason -Shadis has a bit of skill with a crossbow and a whip, but mostly uses shadows to make said weapons and is still kinda learning -Would smack you with a stale baguette -For those of you trying to figure out why despite the fact I state that Lance and Shadis are 4 years appart in terms of age, yet it's 3/4 currently... It has to due with their birthdays. Shadis having hers in April and Lance's being in September (this is also why I put down two numbers, as most schools start in August) -Will probably get dragged into the TTRPG Club after visiting exactly once and seeing that her older brother is there... The may or may not have done 1x1 sessions together in the past Schedule placeholder for the bean [quote] [b]Dorm:[/b] EAST; Shadis & Blaze [/quote]
Name: Shadis Savage
Franchise: OC
Archetype: Goth Nerd (bookworm)
Species: Human
Orientation Bi, leaning more towards females

Physical Traits: Shadis stands at 5’3 and more for the sake of my memory, her heterochromia is that her right eye is green and her left one is ambery-gold. Her general clothing style is this mix of goth and punk. Shadis has the undercut hair style with her brownish-black hair and often has purple and yellow streaks dyed in it.
(Unless stated art is from picrew)
1253945_gLXzfgUx.png

Personality: Shadis is usually an introvert unless she’s around someone she considers a friend… Then it’s like she’s become a whole different person that’s quite a bit more fun to be around.
She also falls back on sarcasm to either be funny or defend herself, and it can be hard to tell which at times.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
  • +Reading (esp horror/scary stories)
  • +Wolves/hyenas, just thinks their neat
  • +Playing with her elemental manipulation
  • +Being around her friends
  • +Flying (eventually)
  • +Art
  • -Falling/running into things
  • -Getting dragged into drama
  • -Getting stressed out by someone else’s thoughts
  • -Loud crowded places

Abilities:
  • Shadow Manipulation: See Lance for the in depth look at what all this entails. Only Shadis cannot hide within a shadow at all and she has full on mind reading/telepathy by touching shadows that I call ‘Shadowpathy’ I’ll use <honk!> to indicate her shadowpathy in writing.
  • Light Manipulation: Shadis is able to bend light in unnatural ways and even create light of her own for a bit. She can do ‘invisibility’ or create disorenting visual effects by combining it with her shadow manipulation.
  • Partial Shifting: Shadis will gradually gain the ability to partially shift over the course of the RP, starting with a pair of diminutive fangs and gradually progressing into the following:
    A pair of wing-arm things that look rather dragon-like, her left one having a bit of gold in it… Looks kinda like a chaotic gore magala’s wings. She also has black scales on her arms, back of her neck, and upper back, her left arm having golden veining on the scales as well.
    And yes she can fly with them, and use them as extra hands/weapons
    (disregard the other stuff in the image, but it's one I did of her that shows the scales/wings)
    Untitled152_20220318172347.png

Weaknesses/Strengths:
+She can kinda see in the dark (but it’s more or less greyscale)
+It’s rather difficult for others to mess with her mind (but not impossible)
+Master of the silent conversation
+Oddly enough knows quite a bit about occult type magic

-Shadis can be affected by the thoughts and emotions of those around her, as her shadowpathy is a bit of a passive ability
-Overuse of her shadow manipulation can induce headaches
-Conversely, a lack of light or shadow can make using her magic quite difficult
-The fact that she’s relatively new to her light manipulation and shifting type abilities are gonna be foreign to her esp flight

Equipment:
-Sketchbook and colored pencils
-Various dark fantasy novels
-Nail polish
-A beenie baby that is basically as old as she is (specifically Scaley if you must know... Based on mine) She leaves it in her dorm and will visibly die if Scaley is damaged irreparably
-Hair die
-The usual for students

Lives at: Suburbs

Backstory: Shadis had a fairly normal life as the younger child of a pair of shadow mages, having a decent relationship with her older brother growing up as there’s only about 4 years between her and Lance. Shadis was the more obviously introverted sibling as she has some anxiety problems when it comes to interacting with strangers on her own. Shadis often sat alone in school but not in a sad way as she legit preferred books or drawing over interacting with other people. She was just genuinely happier doing that.
However, over the course of the past year she hasn’t really spoken with Lance outside of a few video calls and for a bit on holidays. She is currently unaware of the fact Lance got turned or that they are going to be attending the same school.

Extra Details:
-Yes, Lance is her older brother and he will kick your a-s if you make his sister cry (and is aware of it)
-She’s not terribly bothered by vampires as she’s related to one, but also won’t be stupid about it either for the same exact reason
-Shadis has a bit of skill with a crossbow and a whip, but mostly uses shadows to make said weapons and is still kinda learning
-Would smack you with a stale baguette
-For those of you trying to figure out why despite the fact I state that Lance and Shadis are 4 years appart in terms of age, yet it's 3/4 currently... It has to due with their birthdays. Shadis having hers in April and Lance's being in September (this is also why I put down two numbers, as most schools start in August)

-Will probably get dragged into the TTRPG Club after visiting exactly once and seeing that her older brother is there... The may or may not have done 1x1 sessions together in the past

Schedule placeholder for the bean
Quote:
Dorm: EAST; Shadis & Blaze
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RAJwSM8DmQo/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Vtech Playtime Bus [b]Description:[/b] the Vtech Playtime Bus is a sentient, life-sized bus which heavily resembles a toy. It is notable for its bright, bubbly red color and meaningless letters on its side. It is the fastest bus to Astronomia, seemingly skipping the space-time continuum, but also one of the more...eerie ones. Passengers have noted fake, soulles, plastic people that sit there (which are also apart of the "bus") and a creepy sensation as if they were inside some sort of living being. Kids that have been disrespectful to the bus (littering, graffiti, and so on) have been advised not to go back onto the bus, because the next trip to school they go on is their last...
maxresdefault.jpg
Name: Vtech Playtime Bus
Description: the Vtech Playtime Bus is a sentient, life-sized bus which heavily resembles a toy. It is notable for its bright, bubbly red color and meaningless letters on its side. It is the fastest bus to Astronomia, seemingly skipping the space-time continuum, but also one of the more...eerie ones. Passengers have noted fake, soulles, plastic people that sit there (which are also apart of the "bus") and a creepy sensation as if they were inside some sort of living being. Kids that have been disrespectful to the bus (littering, graffiti, and so on) have been advised not to go back onto the bus, because the next trip to school they go on is their last...
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 171 172