Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Astronia Academy [Closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 171 172
I had a slightly disappointing discovery
I only have a $10 bill and $1.05 in change (not counting pennies as no) and the vending machine dosen't accept tens and everything is $2

I just thought I'd share the tragedy while my brain contemplates if I want to have some from of restraint with the number of characters I yeet at this
I only have a $10 bill and $1.05 in change (not counting pennies as no) and the vending machine dosen't accept tens and everything is $2

I just thought I'd share the tragedy while my brain contemplates if I want to have some from of restraint with the number of characters I yeet at this
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I need to practice writing about this kid for a personal story I plan to write after another one so here you go. The Track Team/Other P.E teacher is coming soon I swear guys.

Name: Johnathan "Johhny Boy" Harper
Franchise: OC
Archetype: Geeky Other
Species: Human
Orientation Heteroromantic, although doesn't really care about dating people
Physical Traits: Blue eyes, somewhat messy brown hair. Commonly wears a plain blue sweater, jeans and running shoes, although if it's summer, he'll wear a T-Shirt of choice, usually a popculture reference or a simple design, and may either wear running shoes or snow boots. He runs a lot as a hobby, so he has notably strong legs. Although he likes to run, he doesn't want to join any sports clubs because he doesn't like the competitiveness of them. His throat appears bloated, almost as if he had tonsillitis, but instead of an infection, it's due to a set of glands in his throat known as "Psykenin Glands", which produces a hormone of the same name (that being Psykenin), which is not exactly rare in his universe, but not common, either. Psykenin allows for different abilities, depending on the person, but also can cause the person insomnia, migraines, and sometimes random (and inconvenient) nosebleeds.
Personality: Johnny Boy is a very friendly, innocent person, although a little Naive. He is a little shy, but otherwise enjoys socializing with others. He doesn't like lying or getting into trouble, but if something does happen, he may do something...usually not the best thing, and if something or someone bothers him, he can get pretty annoyed. He tries to get his homework and studying done on time, but will take "fun" breaks in between. He often doodles in his sketchbook when bored, but otherwise likes to read comic books. His favorite is a comic called "Action Man".
Abilities:
Due to the Psykenin, Johnny has abilities based on hearing. He can "hear" conversations going on in a different room or footsteps if someone is coming by and music will play in his head if he feels a really strong emotion (so creepy piano music if scared, etc.) or as a sort of premonition (for example, the Jaws theme may play and at the very climax he'll see a really annoying person). Another ability is making other people hear things like a high-pitched noise or scary sound, but that's more of a self-defense thing. These abilities, however, can't really be controlled, unless if he thinks hard enough he may be able to make some of the music stop.
Weaknesses: Well, how many ways could you hurt/kill someone? The throat is especially vulnerable due to reasons that you should know if you've been reading this, and due to the same thing, he also feels slightly more pain than you normally would.
Equipment:
*A backpack with your typical things (pens, pencils, etc.)
*A notebook which he doodles and draws comics in, which he gets inspiration for but never knows how to go on with.
Lives at: Suburbs
Backstory: Johnny Boy used to live a somewhat normal life back in his hometown, Fernsworth, a place not too big to be overly-crowded, but not too small to be barren, where he lived with his parents, little sister and two pets; Boo the Siberian Husky and Dagger the Bearded Emperor (Basically just a Bearded Dragon the size and personality of a medium-sized dog, and its legs are beneath its body instead of on the side like most reptiles). One day while riding a bike while visiting his Grandmother, he found a strange artifact in a storm drain. Thinking that it was some weird toy/art piece, he took it with him and was going to ask the people in the neighborhood if it was theirs until uh oh, it talks! Johnny was suspicious, but after some convincing, he ended up putting it in his backpack and going home with it. There was an entire deal about Martians stealing people's lawns and learning the power of this artifact he found (spoilers: it turns him into what's basically a power ranger), but I haven't fully fleshed out that story and if I did, It'd be really long, so let's cut to the good part.
Eventually the artifact betrays him, pulling his mind into some strange dimension of who-knows-what, but no matter how strange it was, he wouldn't give up, trying to find a way out. After what seems like forever (literally), his body manifested into a strange city called "Astronia", which was some sort of city where people from all sorts of other different universes lived. He wondered if anything similar happened to anyone else there, but he was glad that at least he didn't end up in some sort of evil giant laser squid dimension. He was adopted by another family that he got used to, but he still misses his old one and maybe even plans on getting back there. Just somehow...
Extra Details: Johnny is in Table Top RPG club.
I need to practice writing about this kid for a personal story I plan to write after another one so here you go. The Track Team/Other P.E teacher is coming soon I swear guys.

Name: Johnathan "Johhny Boy" Harper
Franchise: OC
Archetype: Geeky Other
Species: Human
Orientation Heteroromantic, although doesn't really care about dating people
Physical Traits: Blue eyes, somewhat messy brown hair. Commonly wears a plain blue sweater, jeans and running shoes, although if it's summer, he'll wear a T-Shirt of choice, usually a popculture reference or a simple design, and may either wear running shoes or snow boots. He runs a lot as a hobby, so he has notably strong legs. Although he likes to run, he doesn't want to join any sports clubs because he doesn't like the competitiveness of them. His throat appears bloated, almost as if he had tonsillitis, but instead of an infection, it's due to a set of glands in his throat known as "Psykenin Glands", which produces a hormone of the same name (that being Psykenin), which is not exactly rare in his universe, but not common, either. Psykenin allows for different abilities, depending on the person, but also can cause the person insomnia, migraines, and sometimes random (and inconvenient) nosebleeds.
Personality: Johnny Boy is a very friendly, innocent person, although a little Naive. He is a little shy, but otherwise enjoys socializing with others. He doesn't like lying or getting into trouble, but if something does happen, he may do something...usually not the best thing, and if something or someone bothers him, he can get pretty annoyed. He tries to get his homework and studying done on time, but will take "fun" breaks in between. He often doodles in his sketchbook when bored, but otherwise likes to read comic books. His favorite is a comic called "Action Man".
Abilities:
Due to the Psykenin, Johnny has abilities based on hearing. He can "hear" conversations going on in a different room or footsteps if someone is coming by and music will play in his head if he feels a really strong emotion (so creepy piano music if scared, etc.) or as a sort of premonition (for example, the Jaws theme may play and at the very climax he'll see a really annoying person). Another ability is making other people hear things like a high-pitched noise or scary sound, but that's more of a self-defense thing. These abilities, however, can't really be controlled, unless if he thinks hard enough he may be able to make some of the music stop.
Weaknesses: Well, how many ways could you hurt/kill someone? The throat is especially vulnerable due to reasons that you should know if you've been reading this, and due to the same thing, he also feels slightly more pain than you normally would.
Equipment:
*A backpack with your typical things (pens, pencils, etc.)
*A notebook which he doodles and draws comics in, which he gets inspiration for but never knows how to go on with.
Lives at: Suburbs
Backstory: Johnny Boy used to live a somewhat normal life back in his hometown, Fernsworth, a place not too big to be overly-crowded, but not too small to be barren, where he lived with his parents, little sister and two pets; Boo the Siberian Husky and Dagger the Bearded Emperor (Basically just a Bearded Dragon the size and personality of a medium-sized dog, and its legs are beneath its body instead of on the side like most reptiles). One day while riding a bike while visiting his Grandmother, he found a strange artifact in a storm drain. Thinking that it was some weird toy/art piece, he took it with him and was going to ask the people in the neighborhood if it was theirs until uh oh, it talks! Johnny was suspicious, but after some convincing, he ended up putting it in his backpack and going home with it. There was an entire deal about Martians stealing people's lawns and learning the power of this artifact he found (spoilers: it turns him into what's basically a power ranger), but I haven't fully fleshed out that story and if I did, It'd be really long, so let's cut to the good part.
Eventually the artifact betrays him, pulling his mind into some strange dimension of who-knows-what, but no matter how strange it was, he wouldn't give up, trying to find a way out. After what seems like forever (literally), his body manifested into a strange city called "Astronia", which was some sort of city where people from all sorts of other different universes lived. He wondered if anything similar happened to anyone else there, but he was glad that at least he didn't end up in some sort of evil giant laser squid dimension. He was adopted by another family that he got used to, but he still misses his old one and maybe even plans on getting back there. Just somehow...
Extra Details: Johnny is in Table Top RPG club.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2022-09-12 07:24:35" ] I had a slightly disappointing discovery I only have a $10 bill and $1.05 in change (not counting pennies as no) and the vending machine dosen't accept tens and everything is $2 I just thought I'd share the tragedy while my brain contemplates if I want to have some from of restraint with the number of characters I yeet at this [/quote] Aw man that sucks... Also I added Johnathan
SmilodonLady wrote on 2022-09-12 07:24:35:

Aw man that sucks...

Also I added Johnathan
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Should I yeet soon
Should I yeet soon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Yes

Edit: Should I focus on making bullies first, or more teachers?
Yes

Edit: Should I focus on making bullies first, or more teachers?
Wait… does the school know how to deal with vampires?
Wait… does the school know how to deal with vampires?
LIo8D8G.gif
I feel like if they didn't know how to deal with vampires, then a lot of the student (and possibly teacher) population would turn into vampires. So maybe they have blood available for vampires at all times, so they don't bite other students.
I feel like if they didn't know how to deal with vampires, then a lot of the student (and possibly teacher) population would turn into vampires. So maybe they have blood available for vampires at all times, so they don't bite other students.
Having blood available for the vampires at all times would definitely make things safer but then again, some vampires could be pickier than others.

Oh and Firion actually doesn’t turn people into vampires through a simple bite. There actually has to be blood contact since the only way he can turn people is if his blood somehow ends up entering another person’s bloodstream which can happen during a fight if there’s an open cut that is bleeding.
Having blood available for the vampires at all times would definitely make things safer but then again, some vampires could be pickier than others.

Oh and Firion actually doesn’t turn people into vampires through a simple bite. There actually has to be blood contact since the only way he can turn people is if his blood somehow ends up entering another person’s bloodstream which can happen during a fight if there’s an open cut that is bleeding.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2022-09-12 09:46:10" ] Having blood available for the vampires at all times would definitely make things safer. [/quote] y es
Catlover422 wrote on 2022-09-12 09:46:10:
Having blood available for the vampires at all times would definitely make things safer.
y es
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Wait I have a question. Do you we have to state what classes we're signed up for in the character bios or will that be established later?
Wait I have a question. Do you we have to state what classes we're signed up for in the character bios or will that be established later?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 171 172