Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Smoky Tavern (open roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sable nodded. "It's lovely to meet you all." He turned his attention to the balled up dress on the table, absentmindedly poking at it. "I assume we just stay here for tonight and hope she's gone by morning?"

He tried to un-bunch the fabric to get a better look. "I'm not sure how much concern she'll have for you all by then, but if her following you still is a sign then I'm undecided on whether or not we should be so hopeful."
Sable nodded. "It's lovely to meet you all." He turned his attention to the balled up dress on the table, absentmindedly poking at it. "I assume we just stay here for tonight and hope she's gone by morning?"

He tried to un-bunch the fabric to get a better look. "I'm not sure how much concern she'll have for you all by then, but if her following you still is a sign then I'm undecided on whether or not we should be so hopeful."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Almandite thought a moment. "Yeah, it's probably best to stay here for tonight. Who knows what'll happen if she gets us at night.." She trailed off with a shudder
Almandite thought a moment. "Yeah, it's probably best to stay here for tonight. Who knows what'll happen if she gets us at night.." She trailed off with a shudder
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
(And I'm back)
(And I'm back)
(Mornin'! I'll reply soon, just a tad busy atm. :) )
(Mornin'! I'll reply soon, just a tad busy atm. :) )
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
(Morning to you too! That's fine that you're busy!)
(Morning to you too! That's fine that you're busy!)
Sable shook his head. "Probably best not to dwell on it." He managed to unravel the dress somewhat, and held it up in the light so he could see it better. A gentle hum escaped him as he examined it.

"Not sure if I should finish this or.. start over." Moonlight shining from a nearby window illuminated the deep blue fabric, causing its opalescent surface to glisten. He sighed and set it down again. "Or do anything with it for that matter."
Sable shook his head. "Probably best not to dwell on it." He managed to unravel the dress somewhat, and held it up in the light so he could see it better. A gentle hum escaped him as he examined it.

"Not sure if I should finish this or.. start over." Moonlight shining from a nearby window illuminated the deep blue fabric, causing its opalescent surface to glisten. He sighed and set it down again. "Or do anything with it for that matter."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Almandite snorted. "If I were you, I'd not even do anything to fix it. I'd just leave it the way it is." she said.
Almandite snorted. "If I were you, I'd not even do anything to fix it. I'd just leave it the way it is." she said.
"It'd definitely suit her personality," he laughed. "Might use the fabric for something else. What can be saved of it, anyways." He shrugged. "Could always make her another dress."

"Not that she's deserving of it," he rolled his eyes, "but I'd greatly prefer not to be turned into someone's dinner."
"It'd definitely suit her personality," he laughed. "Might use the fabric for something else. What can be saved of it, anyways." He shrugged. "Could always make her another dress."

"Not that she's deserving of it," he rolled his eyes, "but I'd greatly prefer not to be turned into someone's dinner."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Transmission nodded "Yeah....I agree...She's the world's biggest-" He was then interupted by Almandite, who elbowed him in the ribs and glared up at him.
Transmission nodded "Yeah....I agree...She's the world's biggest-" He was then interupted by Almandite, who elbowed him in the ribs and glared up at him.
Sable chuckled quietly, shuffling a small notepad and pencil out of a pocket on his apron. "Suppose it's a plan then." He began sketching out a rough design for a new dress.

"I'd need to get new fabric for it.." His words fell off into hushed muttering as he leaned closer to the paper. "But avading her in a market can't be that hard..."
Sable chuckled quietly, shuffling a small notepad and pencil out of a pocket on his apron. "Suppose it's a plan then." He began sketching out a rough design for a new dress.

"I'd need to get new fabric for it.." His words fell off into hushed muttering as he leaned closer to the paper. "But avading her in a market can't be that hard..."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10