Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Ducks - The Quacktastrophe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[OOC] [IC]

This is always open! We will start after we get 5 people.

You are a duck (or a goose, maybe perhaps a swan?), and you live in the pond at the local park. You actually enjoy your life quite a lot. The Humans give you free food, there's other birds around, you can swim unbothered, and if dogs ever chase you, you can just fly or swim away, or maybe chase them away!

Buuuuut... one day, a bunch of weird metal Frisbees flew high in the sky, destroyed the town, and took away all of the Humans! At least they left us, right?
Everyone ran rampant through town, getting to celebrate their newfound freedom. Pigeons did their business everywhere, pelicans and storks broke into the aquariums, and all of your pond friends broke into the bakery! It was like Heaven on Earth!

Several months later... it was Heck on Earth... There was no more yummy food the Humans could make out of nowhere. Foxes, cougars, snakes, stray dogs, whatever's scary ran everywhere, making the ground unsafe. Also those things called "nuclear power plants" are spitting up weird gas that either kills animals, or makes them into what we call "Behemoths".
What's a Behemoth? It's a grossly-mutated animal that becomes the size of a building and eats anything that comes in its way! For example, the Turducken! It's a turkey with the heads of a duck and a chicken! Yikes! Also it has 10 limbs and spikes that run down its back. Pretty scary, right?

[OOC] [IC]

This is always open! We will start after we get 5 people.

You are a duck (or a goose, maybe perhaps a swan?), and you live in the pond at the local park. You actually enjoy your life quite a lot. The Humans give you free food, there's other birds around, you can swim unbothered, and if dogs ever chase you, you can just fly or swim away, or maybe chase them away!

Buuuuut... one day, a bunch of weird metal Frisbees flew high in the sky, destroyed the town, and took away all of the Humans! At least they left us, right?
Everyone ran rampant through town, getting to celebrate their newfound freedom. Pigeons did their business everywhere, pelicans and storks broke into the aquariums, and all of your pond friends broke into the bakery! It was like Heaven on Earth!

Several months later... it was Heck on Earth... There was no more yummy food the Humans could make out of nowhere. Foxes, cougars, snakes, stray dogs, whatever's scary ran everywhere, making the ground unsafe. Also those things called "nuclear power plants" are spitting up weird gas that either kills animals, or makes them into what we call "Behemoths".
What's a Behemoth? It's a grossly-mutated animal that becomes the size of a building and eats anything that comes in its way! For example, the Turducken! It's a turkey with the heads of a duck and a chicken! Yikes! Also it has 10 limbs and spikes that run down its back. Pretty scary, right?

40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[center][size=5][color=#6600FF]C[/color][color=#5712FF]h[/color][color=#4824FF]a[/color][color=#3A36FF]r[/color][color=#2B49FF]a[/color][color=#1D5BFF]c[/color][color=#0E6DFF]t[/color][color=#017FFF]e[/color][color=#0192FF]r[/color] [color=#01B6FF]S[/color][color=#01C8FF]h[/color][color=#01DAFF]e[/color][color=#01ECFF]e[/color][color=#01FEFF]t[/color][/size] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Orientation:[/b] (optional) [b]Species:[/b] (Duck, goose, swan, pelican, stork, or any pond/lake bird) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra info:[/b] (optional) [/code] [/center]
Character Sheet
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Orientation:[/b] (optional) [b]Species:[/b] (Duck, goose, swan, pelican, stork, or any pond/lake bird) [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra info:[/b] (optional)

I love this RP idea so much lol

Will probably join it later
I love this RP idea so much lol

Will probably join it later
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Yes, it was a funny thing that came to my head suddenly.
Yes, it was a funny thing that came to my head suddenly.
YES THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEEEEEEN
YES THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEEEEEEN
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Welcome! I'm just going to add my characters here [b]Name:[/b] Duke Duckington III [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] High Class (Only interested in other fancy ducks) [b]Species:[/b] Crested Duck [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0506/2384/0409/products/Bird5.Crestedminiature_coloureddrake.Image1_1024x1024@2x.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Like that of a rich British person. Can get pretty snobby, expects you to do things for him. [b]Backstory:[/b] Duke Duckington III was the Lord of the pond. He ruled over all the Pondians to make sure they weren't being unruly, and got lots of food everyday because the Humans liked his hair. However, when the Humans disappeared, he lost a lot of his privilege. All the other Pondians didn't feel like being under rule anymore, and now he's sad about it. [b]Extra info:[/b] Still tries to be fancy, even after the Quacktastrophe [b]Name:[/b] Buck [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Canadian Goose [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper/607/935/692/canadian-goose-wallpaper-preview.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Buck is scared of nothing. He's big and tough, and can come out as cold. He prefers to be by himself, and shoos off anyduck that comes near him. [b]Backstory:[/b] His parents were a part of the W Flock, the toughest gang of geese from Canada that flies in a "W" pattern. One year, the W Flock decided to settle down at the local pond instead of flying all the way back to Canada. That winter Buck was born. He lived the basic life any gosling would want, but something happened... when his flock left in the Spring, Buck couldn't come along because he still couldn't fly. His parents left him at the pond instead of waiting for him. Buck was heartbroken, as he actually learned to properly fly 1 year later. He never searched for his flock and stayed at the pond instead. [b]Extra info:[/b] No one messes with Buck. When he honks at you, "Beat it, gosling." you better get out of his way. He's a rough and tough ruffian, as he's scared of nothing. Heck, even the dogs run from him. On the inside, he's just looking for that special bird of his...
Welcome!

I'm just going to add my characters here

Name: Duke Duckington III
Orientation: High Class (Only interested in other fancy ducks)
Species: Crested Duck
Appearance:
Bird5.Crestedminiature_coloureddrake.Image1_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Personality: Like that of a rich British person. Can get pretty snobby, expects you to do things for him.
Backstory: Duke Duckington III was the Lord of the pond. He ruled over all the Pondians to make sure they weren't being unruly, and got lots of food everyday because the Humans liked his hair. However, when the Humans disappeared, he lost a lot of his privilege. All the other Pondians didn't feel like being under rule anymore, and now he's sad about it.
Extra info: Still tries to be fancy, even after the Quacktastrophe

Name: Buck
Species: Canadian Goose
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
canadian-goose-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Personality: Buck is scared of nothing. He's big and tough, and can come out as cold. He prefers to be by himself, and shoos off anyduck that comes near him.
Backstory: His parents were a part of the W Flock, the toughest gang of geese from Canada that flies in a "W" pattern. One year, the W Flock decided to settle down at the local pond instead of flying all the way back to Canada. That winter Buck was born. He lived the basic life any gosling would want, but something happened... when his flock left in the Spring, Buck couldn't come along because he still couldn't fly. His parents left him at the pond instead of waiting for him. Buck was heartbroken, as he actually learned to properly fly 1 year later. He never searched for his flock and stayed at the pond instead.
Extra info: No one messes with Buck. When he honks at you, "Beat it, gosling." you better get out of his way. He's a rough and tough ruffian, as he's scared of nothing. Heck, even the dogs run from him. On the inside, he's just looking for that special bird of his...
[s]I feel as if my characters are not wacky enough[/s] [b]Name:[/b] Lady Magnolia [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Goose [b]Species:[/b] Greater white fronted goose [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721387540954873876/972299306453336134/unknown.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Magnolia is kind, aloof, intelligent, kinda emotionless, and rather mysterious. She's always chilling by the waters edge just watching and listening to all the other birds. As a goose she will go absolutely insane bonkers and tear everything to bits if she is ever angered. [b]Backstory:[/b] Something crazy. Predicted the quacktastrophe? Was the star in an insurance commercial? Ate a cat? Yes. [b]Extra info:[/b] - Probably some sort of healer - Doesn’t talk much [s]what sound do geese make? Honk? She doesn’t honk much.[/s] - [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721387540954873876/972319406346625095/image0.jpg[/img] - *insert some Victorian stereotypes like hiding upper respiratory infections and killing her husband* [b]Name:[/b] Thorn Bleedingsoul [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Bird [b]Species:[/b] Great blue heron [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/721387540954873876/972479210440503337/image0.jpg[/img] Wears a chain made of pop tabs. [b]Personality:[/b] He’s suave, silver tongued, a rugged rebel, lone wolf, just a “cool” bird. Very shallow probably. Always flipping his head feathers. [b]Backstory:[/b] He’ll say it’s something cool like he was raised by dogs. In reality he took forever to leave the nest and only did because his parents said no to letting him dye his feathers black. Now he hangs around looking dumb and catches snakes for show. [b]Extra info:[/b] - This is the worst thing I’ve ever made, what have I done - Tempted to write his name as xXThorn_BleedingsoulXx - [s]Why do GOoOd girls like BaD guys?!?[/s] I hate this so much - I promise I won’t play him as badly as he’s described
I feel as if my characters are not wacky enough

Name: Lady Magnolia
Orientation: Goose
Species: Greater white fronted goose
Appearance:
unknown.png
Personality: Magnolia is kind, aloof, intelligent, kinda emotionless, and rather mysterious. She's always chilling by the waters edge just watching and listening to all the other birds. As a goose she will go absolutely insane bonkers and tear everything to bits if she is ever angered.
Backstory: Something crazy. Predicted the quacktastrophe? Was the star in an insurance commercial? Ate a cat? Yes.
Extra info:
- Probably some sort of healer
- Doesn’t talk much what sound do geese make? Honk? She doesn’t honk much.
- image0.jpg
- *insert some Victorian stereotypes like hiding upper respiratory infections and killing her husband*

Name: Thorn Bleedingsoul
Orientation: Bird
Species: Great blue heron
Appearance:
image0.jpg
Wears a chain made of pop tabs.
Personality: He’s suave, silver tongued, a rugged rebel, lone wolf, just a “cool” bird. Very shallow probably. Always flipping his head feathers.
Backstory: He’ll say it’s something cool like he was raised by dogs. In reality he took forever to leave the nest and only did because his parents said no to letting him dye his feathers black. Now he hangs around looking dumb and catches snakes for show.
Extra info:
- This is the worst thing I’ve ever made, what have I done
- Tempted to write his name as xXThorn_BleedingsoulXx
- Why do GOoOd girls like BaD guys?!? I hate this so much
- I promise I won’t play him as badly as he’s described
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Is it possible to make a crow that’s absolutely convinced he’s a duck?

Even if not, probably going to be positing some characters soon
Is it possible to make a crow that’s absolutely convinced he’s a duck?

Even if not, probably going to be positing some characters soon
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="Tumbleweeds" date="2022-05-06 18:05:23" ] what sound do geese make? [/quote] h j o n k .
Tumbleweeds wrote on 2022-05-06 18:05:23:
what sound do geese make?
h j o n k .
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7