Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt for the Blood Sisters IC (open)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@overheartblue
Do you want to play out Athena either meeting the triplets or thinking about teaming up?)
@overheartblue
Do you want to play out Athena either meeting the triplets or thinking about teaming up?)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@4O4
@tumbleweeds
@shadowsky
@dartist
@Eaglerider wanna join? Might be interesting for you?)
@4O4
@tumbleweeds
@shadowsky
@dartist
@Eaglerider wanna join? Might be interesting for you?)
74428082_350.png
Can I do a post with Athena? I thought you said one character per person even though I have Shreds and Blake though Blake at this moment really isn't a whole character ))
Can I do a post with Athena? I thought you said one character per person even though I have Shreds and Blake though Blake at this moment really isn't a whole character ))
Ill allow two for now since Athena will probably become important)
Ill allow two for now since Athena will probably become important)
74428082_350.png
Ah okay. It will be a long post because it's about introductions so I'll take a bit to type it up. ))
Can I have NPCs? Like her servants and everything ))
Ah okay. It will be a long post because it's about introductions so I'll take a bit to type it up. ))
Can I have NPCs? Like her servants and everything ))
Yup! )
Yup! )
74428082_350.png
Wispwillow Grove | Palace of Athens

Athena glowers at her scout while cradling her young crown prince.
"W - well, Your Majesty," the scout continues, "There's been rumors about a triplet that's on a killing spree, and we were c - counting on you to take an action..."
The massive imperial scoffs, "Action? I'll surely take an action. Say, go get them an invitation. I would love them in my court."
Wispwillow Grove | Palace of Athens

Athena glowers at her scout while cradling her young crown prince.
"W - well, Your Majesty," the scout continues, "There's been rumors about a triplet that's on a killing spree, and we were c - counting on you to take an action..."
The massive imperial scoffs, "Action? I'll surely take an action. Say, go get them an invitation. I would love them in my court."
didn't end up typing a huge post sorry))
didn't end up typing a huge post sorry))
(All good! Ill type up the responce tomorow)
(All good! Ill type up the responce tomorow)
74428082_350.png
The triplets | outside of Wispwillow Grove | north

Hulu watched the blood pool spread watched the flames devour the clans home her father staring at her through the sockets of his bird mask wide eyed. “Hulu… this is wrong,” he said his voice broken and fearful. He should be afraid. He should be quivering. “Sorry father but this is what we enjoy,” Hulu crooned swiping her tail as Aquirio came up behind Ace and slashed at him stabbing him in the back. His eyes widened before he collapsed. “Let’s go before Ghost gets crafty,” Woodchip said running up to them. “Let’s get lost,” Hulu said licking the blood from her claws. Aquirio and Woodchip followed Hulu into the darkness…
The triplets | outside of Wispwillow Grove | north

Hulu watched the blood pool spread watched the flames devour the clans home her father staring at her through the sockets of his bird mask wide eyed. “Hulu… this is wrong,” he said his voice broken and fearful. He should be afraid. He should be quivering. “Sorry father but this is what we enjoy,” Hulu crooned swiping her tail as Aquirio came up behind Ace and slashed at him stabbing him in the back. His eyes widened before he collapsed. “Let’s go before Ghost gets crafty,” Woodchip said running up to them. “Let’s get lost,” Hulu said licking the blood from her claws. Aquirio and Woodchip followed Hulu into the darkness…
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13