Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt for the Blood Sisters IC (open)
Mantis eyed his blade. “Is it because your a bounty Hunter your so jumpy? Or are you just normally jumpy?” He asked flicking his long tail as he pulled his mask off. He seemed to know where he was and what he was doing.
Mantis eyed his blade. “Is it because your a bounty Hunter your so jumpy? Or are you just normally jumpy?” He asked flicking his long tail as he pulled his mask off. He seemed to know where he was and what he was doing.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Lemme tell you I have been jumped multiple times, and I have learned to not get jumped, so if you are about to rob me, then I advise you go away," Shreds growls.
"Lemme tell you I have been jumped multiple times, and I have learned to not get jumped, so if you are about to rob me, then I advise you go away," Shreds growls.
Mantis raised an eyebrow. "Um no thanks. I'm trying to catch the bloodtriplets... And you are too. But I figured you might get lost," he said. "Unfortunatly... The Oasis clan was attacked again," he said glancing Shreds over.

The triplets tried to stay on the low down keeping out of sight. However Woodchip had to go into town to get supplies. She was a good pick pocketer. She wasn't known but someone who might be interested in her would spot her.
Mantis raised an eyebrow. "Um no thanks. I'm trying to catch the bloodtriplets... And you are too. But I figured you might get lost," he said. "Unfortunatly... The Oasis clan was attacked again," he said glancing Shreds over.

The triplets tried to stay on the low down keeping out of sight. However Woodchip had to go into town to get supplies. She was a good pick pocketer. She wasn't known but someone who might be interested in her would spot her.
74428082_350.png
Shreds flinches a little, "The Oasis clan?"
Shreds flinches a little, "The Oasis clan?"
Mantis nodded. "The original clan of the triplets... They finished what they started," he said quietly his tail flicking. "It is my clan... Its no longer a clan... They are the Rogue group now..." He murmured
Mantis nodded. "The original clan of the triplets... They finished what they started," he said quietly his tail flicking. "It is my clan... Its no longer a clan... They are the Rogue group now..." He murmured
74428082_350.png
"Damn..." Shreds looks away, "I'm sorry about that."
"Damn..." Shreds looks away, "I'm sorry about that."
Mantis shrugged. “We’re doing ok,” he said shrugging again. “I just care about finding the triplets,” he said pulling the old bounty poster out and showing him. “Come on. I’ll show you the way out of here,” he said
Mantis shrugged. “We’re doing ok,” he said shrugging again. “I just care about finding the triplets,” he said pulling the old bounty poster out and showing him. “Come on. I’ll show you the way out of here,” he said
74428082_350.png
Shreds nods slightly, "Also, by any chance you know a place called Athens around here? If not, what about an open marketplace? I need to renew supplies."
Shreds nods slightly, "Also, by any chance you know a place called Athens around here? If not, what about an open marketplace? I need to renew supplies."
Mantis paused glancing back at him. “Athens?” He asked his voice getting darker as his eyes narrowed. “What do you want with Athens?” He asked darkly
Mantis paused glancing back at him. “Athens?” He asked his voice getting darker as his eyes narrowed. “What do you want with Athens?” He asked darkly
74428082_350.png
"I got a prophecy that the triplets will show up in Athens," Shreds explains, "What? What about Athens?"
"I got a prophecy that the triplets will show up in Athens," Shreds explains, "What? What about Athens?"