Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt for the Blood Sisters IC (open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Shreds darts his eyes toward the skydancer, "I know multiple ghosts Sir; which one are you talking about?"
Shreds darts his eyes toward the skydancer, "I know multiple ghosts Sir; which one are you talking about?"
Mantis wasn’t expecting that answer. “I’m maybe one by the name of Blake perhaps?” He asked cautiously. He was a handsome skydancer calm and focused.
Mantis wasn’t expecting that answer. “I’m maybe one by the name of Blake perhaps?” He asked cautiously. He was a handsome skydancer calm and focused.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Shreds snaps his head up as the swirl of mist forms and circles around both of them.
"He's here with me," he mentions, "Extremely weak and unstable though."
Shreds snaps his head up as the swirl of mist forms and circles around both of them.
"He's here with me," he mentions, "Extremely weak and unstable though."
Mantis backed a bit but stayed calm. “Is Phade with him? Or is he able to speak to her? Ghost… she’s unwell after being attacked… recently. She wants to ensure everyone part of the clan or was part of the clan is well… incase…” he didn’t finish the sentence. His tail lashed the only sign of his anger
Mantis backed a bit but stayed calm. “Is Phade with him? Or is he able to speak to her? Ghost… she’s unwell after being attacked… recently. She wants to ensure everyone part of the clan or was part of the clan is well… incase…” he didn’t finish the sentence. His tail lashed the only sign of his anger
74428082_350.png
Shreds's face stays neutral as the mist raged around them. He takes a deep breath, "I don't know who Phade is, and I don't know about if he sees her or not."
Shreds's face stays neutral as the mist raged around them. He takes a deep breath, "I don't know who Phade is, and I don't know about if he sees her or not."
Mantis sighed. “Alright we’ll sorry for bothering you,” he said stepping away from the mist nervous but hid it well as he walked away.
Mantis sighed. “Alright we’ll sorry for bothering you,” he said stepping away from the mist nervous but hid it well as he walked away.
74428082_350.png
Shreds swallows, tugging at the arm tie. C'mon Blake, you're causing a scene!
Shreds swallows, tugging at the arm tie. C'mon Blake, you're causing a scene!
A few more bounty hunters boarded and within a few hours the sailor untied the ship. “Alright we are off,” he said setting sail and unfurling the sail
A few more bounty hunters boarded and within a few hours the sailor untied the ship. “Alright we are off,” he said setting sail and unfurling the sail
74428082_350.png
Shreds stands, leaning on the railings to look at the sea as Blake calms down after a while.
Shreds stands, leaning on the railings to look at the sea as Blake calms down after a while.
Mantis was studying a map with a few bounty hunters. “They’ve got a pattern from what we can tell. Nature domain would be their next target,” he said
Mantis was studying a map with a few bounty hunters. “They’ve got a pattern from what we can tell. Nature domain would be their next target,” he said
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13