Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt for the Blood Sisters IC (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The bartender shrugged and went back to serving his other customers.

@tumbleweeds slick may be interested in this info?)
The bartender shrugged and went back to serving his other customers.

@tumbleweeds slick may be interested in this info?)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Names... of the muses?" Shreds mutters.
Hulu, Aquirio, and Woodchip.
"Are those -- aren't those the names of the triplets?? How insensitive of you to call them muses?" Shreds protests.
Welcome to Athens.
"Is this a prophecy you're giving?" Shreds blinks, "Hey, Where can I find this Athens?"
Bones. Grave that of mine.
"Major? You are being very creepy right now," Shreds glances around, seeing if he attracted any unwanted attention with his ghost.
"Names... of the muses?" Shreds mutters.
Hulu, Aquirio, and Woodchip.
"Are those -- aren't those the names of the triplets?? How insensitive of you to call them muses?" Shreds protests.
Welcome to Athens.
"Is this a prophecy you're giving?" Shreds blinks, "Hey, Where can I find this Athens?"
Bones. Grave that of mine.
"Major? You are being very creepy right now," Shreds glances around, seeing if he attracted any unwanted attention with his ghost.
(Alright who’s up?)
(Alright who’s up?)
74428082_350.png
ay me))
ay me))
[columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/944784489161293884/963852116051505192/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/944784489161293884/963852728130502726/unknown.png[/img][nextcol][i]southwest border of the viridian labyrinth[/i][/columns] The lush foliage presses in on Mordecai. He can’t sleep. He feels that the shadows creeping ever closer are watching from the treeline. Mordecai shivers. He hasn’t been scared before, but now? Now Mordecai is uneasy. Anyone could be watching. With a shivering sigh, Mordecai clutches his cold pearl closer to his chest. He hates to admit it, but he’s scared. Scared not of Aquaris, but of Solaris, the mastermind who controls him. Aviva yawns. She’s been listening to Mordecai’s breathing gradually slowing. Now that he’s asleep, she can do what she likes. She stalks through the forest, her eyes tracking a squirrel. Quickly, she snaps its neck and places her snout to its neck, sucking the blood down and leaving its bloodless corpse. She wishes she wasn’t like this. [i]Too late, anyway.[/i] [i]Crack. Snap.[/i] Mordecai jerks awake, fumbling for a knife as he squints in the darkness. The heady scents of flowers obscure his sense of smell; and the stink of rot, although far off, covers the rest. He turns slowly around. [i]Nothing.[/i] He’s scared of a branch cracking in the night? He lets out a timid giggle at himself. It’s not Aviva, though. His companion is wandering further away as dawn’s rosy fingers penetrate the dark sky. Although the sunlight will have a way to go before it permeates the thick foliage. She sighs to herself. She feels more comfortable in the night, and she will be even more comfortable once they reach the Scarred Wasteland. She wonders how long it will be before she reaches another clan. And then she hears the scream. Mordecai hears it too, far closer. It’s a shrill screech of horror. Without even thinking to wait for Aviva, he dashes towards the sound, and stops dead in his tracks to retch. He should have brought the assassin. The corpse is a Snapper’s; blood stains everything. Mangled body parts are scattered throughout the clearing; a claw here, a slice of flesh there. The torso seems to be mostly unscathed except for deep dagger wounds, and the hole carved into its belly. And its innards are draped over its back like decorative banners. “Oh … Solis,” Mordecai moans, leaning over to vomit again, the pool of green splattering over the bloodstains. [i][b]Was this too much detail? Lmao I hope not.))[/b][/i]
unknown.png unknown.png southwest border of the viridian labyrinth

The lush foliage presses in on Mordecai. He can’t sleep. He feels that the shadows creeping ever closer are watching from the treeline. Mordecai shivers. He hasn’t been scared before, but now? Now Mordecai is uneasy. Anyone could be watching. With a shivering sigh, Mordecai clutches his cold pearl closer to his chest. He hates to admit it, but he’s scared. Scared not of Aquaris, but of Solaris, the mastermind who controls him.

Aviva yawns. She’s been listening to Mordecai’s breathing gradually slowing. Now that he’s asleep, she can do what she likes. She stalks through the forest, her eyes tracking a squirrel. Quickly, she snaps its neck and places her snout to its neck, sucking the blood down and leaving its bloodless corpse. She wishes she wasn’t like this. Too late, anyway.

Crack. Snap. Mordecai jerks awake, fumbling for a knife as he squints in the darkness. The heady scents of flowers obscure his sense of smell; and the stink of rot, although far off, covers the rest. He turns slowly around. Nothing. He’s scared of a branch cracking in the night? He lets out a timid giggle at himself.

It’s not Aviva, though. His companion is wandering further away as dawn’s rosy fingers penetrate the dark sky. Although the sunlight will have a way to go before it permeates the thick foliage. She sighs to herself. She feels more comfortable in the night, and she will be even more comfortable once they reach the Scarred Wasteland. She wonders how long it will be before she reaches another clan. And then she hears the scream.

Mordecai hears it too, far closer. It’s a shrill screech of horror. Without even thinking to wait for Aviva, he dashes towards the sound, and stops dead in his tracks to retch. He should have brought the assassin. The corpse is a Snapper’s; blood stains everything. Mangled body parts are scattered throughout the clearing; a claw here, a slice of flesh there. The torso seems to be mostly unscathed except for deep dagger wounds, and the hole carved into its belly. And its innards are draped over its back like decorative banners. “Oh … Solis,” Mordecai moans, leaning over to vomit again, the pool of green splattering over the bloodstains.

Was this too much detail? Lmao I hope not.))
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
wait who killed that snapper? the triplet?))
wait who killed that snapper? the triplet?))
Mmmhm aren't they out of plague now?))
Mmmhm aren't they out of plague now?))
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Yeah they are, but I thought Ghost controlled who they killed ))
Yeah they are, but I thought Ghost controlled who they killed ))
(Yes I do. The triplets have not killed another victim yet)
(Yes I do. The triplets have not killed another victim yet)
74428082_350.png
Hulu Aquirio Woodchip

Loc: North border of scarred wasteland

The triplets stopped for the night near a town settling to camp. “We’re running out of supplies,” Hulu said quietly. Aquirio was on her back playing with a knife ignoring the others. “I can head into town,” Woodchip offered. Hulu nodded flicking her tail. “Be careful then,” Hulu said. Woodchip nodded and trotted away towards town.
Hulu Aquirio Woodchip

Loc: North border of scarred wasteland

The triplets stopped for the night near a town settling to camp. “We’re running out of supplies,” Hulu said quietly. Aquirio was on her back playing with a knife ignoring the others. “I can head into town,” Woodchip offered. Hulu nodded flicking her tail. “Be careful then,” Hulu said. Woodchip nodded and trotted away towards town.
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13