Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt for the Blood Sisters IC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Ship??))
Also I’m on a cruise rn so that’s where the hiatus comes from. Mom lets me on her phone but only for a little time a day; I’m glad I caught your presence ))

- days pass -

The swirl of smoke travels through the barren landscape that looks like it itself is sickened. It navigates its way in the air smoothly, and it’s companion is flying shortly behind.

Shreds holds his rusted slaughter weapon in hand, zooming low. If he gets sick here, Nomin’d have a whole another problem to deal with.
Ship??))
Also I’m on a cruise rn so that’s where the hiatus comes from. Mom lets me on her phone but only for a little time a day; I’m glad I caught your presence ))

- days pass -

The swirl of smoke travels through the barren landscape that looks like it itself is sickened. It navigates its way in the air smoothly, and it’s companion is flying shortly behind.

Shreds holds his rusted slaughter weapon in hand, zooming low. If he gets sick here, Nomin’d have a whole another problem to deal with.
Ohhhhhhhh ))
How old is she right now?))
Ohhhhhhhh ))
How old is she right now?))
(The triplets are like a week old rn but in the rp they are several months old they started their killing spree three months old and so maybe 5 or 6 months fr age)
(The triplets are like a week old rn but in the rp they are several months old they started their killing spree three months old and so maybe 5 or 6 months fr age)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
(ship as in boat lol)
Hulu Aquirio Woodchip
The Triplets were making their way across the Scarred Wasteland carefully keeping low and hidden straying from towns and clan homes sneaking about to cause a little chaos here and there. "Can we kill just one more pleaaaseeee Hulu?" Aquirio asked trotting behind her mirror sister. "No Aquirio remember our rules? Whats rule 1?" Hulu said slightly irritated as Aquirio had been asking every five minutes. "Rule 1 is kill once stay hidden," Aquirio rolled her eyes anoyed. "Exactly, we kill twice we get caught and then there will be no more killing ever," Hulu said as they walked. Auirio sighed pouting. Woodchip followed behind quietly her tail flicking every now and then. Her familiar Ookie a Parda padded beside her her dark sclera eyes peering at her moodiness. Woodchip was thinking quietly about the feelings she was experiencing lately. She kept thinking how sick she got when she heard the screams Hulu caused.
(ship as in boat lol)
Hulu Aquirio Woodchip
The Triplets were making their way across the Scarred Wasteland carefully keeping low and hidden straying from towns and clan homes sneaking about to cause a little chaos here and there. "Can we kill just one more pleaaaseeee Hulu?" Aquirio asked trotting behind her mirror sister. "No Aquirio remember our rules? Whats rule 1?" Hulu said slightly irritated as Aquirio had been asking every five minutes. "Rule 1 is kill once stay hidden," Aquirio rolled her eyes anoyed. "Exactly, we kill twice we get caught and then there will be no more killing ever," Hulu said as they walked. Auirio sighed pouting. Woodchip followed behind quietly her tail flicking every now and then. Her familiar Ookie a Parda padded beside her her dark sclera eyes peering at her moodiness. Woodchip was thinking quietly about the feelings she was experiencing lately. She kept thinking how sick she got when she heard the screams Hulu caused.
74428082_350.png
Aquaris stalks quietly through the forest. Blood stains his claws, like his dear sister's. But he is meticulous in wiping it off after each kill. While Aquaria's bloodstained claws are displayed like trophies. Foolish of her, and it will get them caught. So now he has resorted to strangling.
Ah, the awful thickness of the Viridian Labyrinth. He hates it. It's too overwhelming, but a bounty is on his head in Dragonhome.
His sister pads next to him, silent. He has been wondering what is on her mind. And she has been hiding from him. He has been finishing more and more kills.
But he doesn't mind.
The blue pearlcatcher flips his pearl casually from hand to hand. The sun is blinding. But he smells blood. He's close to the Tangled Wood, and the Scarred Wasteland, and there he will cause chaos.

Aqua's gonna ditch him once they get to the Scarred Wasteland lol))
Aquaris stalks quietly through the forest. Blood stains his claws, like his dear sister's. But he is meticulous in wiping it off after each kill. While Aquaria's bloodstained claws are displayed like trophies. Foolish of her, and it will get them caught. So now he has resorted to strangling.
Ah, the awful thickness of the Viridian Labyrinth. He hates it. It's too overwhelming, but a bounty is on his head in Dragonhome.
His sister pads next to him, silent. He has been wondering what is on her mind. And she has been hiding from him. He has been finishing more and more kills.
But he doesn't mind.
The blue pearlcatcher flips his pearl casually from hand to hand. The sun is blinding. But he smells blood. He's close to the Tangled Wood, and the Scarred Wasteland, and there he will cause chaos.

Aqua's gonna ditch him once they get to the Scarred Wasteland lol))
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
(Oof)
(Oof)
74428082_350.png
[right]Slick | Scarred wasteland [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75965848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/759659/75965848.png[/img][/url][/right] Slick landed carefully among the plague territory’s red stained flora. His claws sunk into the off-putting soil and a slight breeze brought an acrid smell to his snout. He may never understand how a dragon might want to live here. It’s just some giant cesspool, a tumor on Sornieth’s back. Gross. The disgruntled pearlcatcher started towards the town he had landed besides. Someone there could probably point him in the right direction. (Heads up, I unsubbed from the OOC cus too many pings. Ping me there if ya need me.)
Slick | Scarred wasteland
75965848.png
Slick landed carefully among the plague territory’s red stained flora. His claws sunk into the off-putting soil and a slight breeze brought an acrid smell to his snout. He may never understand how a dragon might want to live here. It’s just some giant cesspool, a tumor on Sornieth’s back. Gross.
The disgruntled pearlcatcher started towards the town he had landed besides. Someone there could probably point him in the right direction.

(Heads up, I unsubbed from the OOC cus too many pings. Ping me there if ya need me.)
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
((Oh, that'd be Blue who went on a cruise, haha, wasn't me))
Mordecai & Aviva | Viridian Labyrinth
Mordecai extended his wings, feeling the wind ripple beneath them. The tattered fabric adorning his wings snap and crackle as he soars after Aviva. The midnight-black skydancer is fast, diving and looping through the air. Sometimes she even has to wait for him. Admittedly, Mordecai is a little bit disgruntled.

Aviva despises being closed in, and this is what it is. Suffocating, she calls it. She barely had room to fly, so now with Mordecai nagging her, she flew above the trees. She lets out a muffled sigh that is caught by the breeze and flung away. She feels a bit guilty for abandoning the Aquaris case, but she needs money. Even if she has to work with the annoying Mordecai.

"Look!" Mordecai is happy to point out a place where they can rest, shaded by trees and within sight of the Scarred Wasteland. Mordecai hails from the Southern Icefields and dislikes the pocked landscape, but Aviva has grown here, on the border of the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland. "There's fruit," he offers. But as he should have known, she refuses it.

"Ewww," Aviva grumbles. Her wings are tired, and she knows Mordecai's are even more so. She isn't flying tomorrow. They will have to walk. "Fruit," she mutters, "I've had far too much fruit lately. I'd rather starve." And it is partially true. Aviva's survived on fruit for the duration of the hunt. She would throw up at the sight of a peach now. She has to turn away as Mordecai gorges himself. Night will fall soon ... But they will not sleep.
((Oh, that'd be Blue who went on a cruise, haha, wasn't me))
Mordecai & Aviva | Viridian Labyrinth
Mordecai extended his wings, feeling the wind ripple beneath them. The tattered fabric adorning his wings snap and crackle as he soars after Aviva. The midnight-black skydancer is fast, diving and looping through the air. Sometimes she even has to wait for him. Admittedly, Mordecai is a little bit disgruntled.

Aviva despises being closed in, and this is what it is. Suffocating, she calls it. She barely had room to fly, so now with Mordecai nagging her, she flew above the trees. She lets out a muffled sigh that is caught by the breeze and flung away. She feels a bit guilty for abandoning the Aquaris case, but she needs money. Even if she has to work with the annoying Mordecai.

"Look!" Mordecai is happy to point out a place where they can rest, shaded by trees and within sight of the Scarred Wasteland. Mordecai hails from the Southern Icefields and dislikes the pocked landscape, but Aviva has grown here, on the border of the Tangled Wood and the Scarred Wasteland. "There's fruit," he offers. But as he should have known, she refuses it.

"Ewww," Aviva grumbles. Her wings are tired, and she knows Mordecai's are even more so. She isn't flying tomorrow. They will have to walk. "Fruit," she mutters, "I've had far too much fruit lately. I'd rather starve." And it is partially true. Aviva's survived on fruit for the duration of the hunt. She would throw up at the sight of a peach now. She has to turn away as Mordecai gorges himself. Night will fall soon ... But they will not sleep.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Hello 404! I wish to talk to you more when I’m fully back.))

“Blake!” Shreds calls out ahead, “Blake—! Major! Ghost corporal! Let’s take a break!”
He lands without further a due, inhales and exhales, looking out to the decomposing corpse of the aberration. He shakes, taking a step back and vomits.
You never saw a corpse before?
“Not decomposing ones,” Shreds coughs, stumbling away.
Come study it; you learn their attacks.
Shreds shakes his head, “I’m not going to.”
The swirl of mist grows, circling around the corpse.
Shreds takes a deep inhale, daring to walk closer as the mist consumes the reek.
He stares at the illusion of a fresh corpse, not sure if this is better or worse.

They arrive at a small bar in a clan soon.
“Sorry kid,” the bartender dismissed Shreds, “I can’t sell to underage.”
“I’m just born naturally a runt,” Shreds insists, “Besides, can I just sit here and ask? Have, have anyone heard of a triplet on a killing spree?”
Hello 404! I wish to talk to you more when I’m fully back.))

“Blake!” Shreds calls out ahead, “Blake—! Major! Ghost corporal! Let’s take a break!”
He lands without further a due, inhales and exhales, looking out to the decomposing corpse of the aberration. He shakes, taking a step back and vomits.
You never saw a corpse before?
“Not decomposing ones,” Shreds coughs, stumbling away.
Come study it; you learn their attacks.
Shreds shakes his head, “I’m not going to.”
The swirl of mist grows, circling around the corpse.
Shreds takes a deep inhale, daring to walk closer as the mist consumes the reek.
He stares at the illusion of a fresh corpse, not sure if this is better or worse.

They arrive at a small bar in a clan soon.
“Sorry kid,” the bartender dismissed Shreds, “I can’t sell to underage.”
“I’m just born naturally a runt,” Shreds insists, “Besides, can I just sit here and ask? Have, have anyone heard of a triplet on a killing spree?”
(Want me to play bartender? I can play all NPCs that know info on the triplets if that’s easier for everyone)

(Ok just so everyone’s clear. Triplets are on the edge of the wasteland heading for the glades. Vivian was just at the Ab in the wasteland Wine already visited investigated whatever you wanna call it and is probably on her way again or in town. Maximus is checking wasteland towns on the border for sightings of the triplets. Aviva and Mordecai are in shadow domain correct? Slick is on scarred wasteland?)

(I think what I’ll have everyone do since everyone separated rn is everyone needs to post location with reply. Which domain north south east west center or border. Ex Triplets loc: scarred wasteland north east border)
(Want me to play bartender? I can play all NPCs that know info on the triplets if that’s easier for everyone)

(Ok just so everyone’s clear. Triplets are on the edge of the wasteland heading for the glades. Vivian was just at the Ab in the wasteland Wine already visited investigated whatever you wanna call it and is probably on her way again or in town. Maximus is checking wasteland towns on the border for sightings of the triplets. Aviva and Mordecai are in shadow domain correct? Slick is on scarred wasteland?)

(I think what I’ll have everyone do since everyone separated rn is everyone needs to post location with reply. Which domain north south east west center or border. Ex Triplets loc: scarred wasteland north east border)
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13