Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Goldenwolfmidna
@Goldenwolfmidna

Here's our forum

If we do pokemon, I was thinking Hisui would be fun, (Galar and Hisui are the only two games I've ever played as well)

Both of your options are so damn great though. But if I have to choose, I would choose HP, because I already had a lot of ideas for my character before you even pinged me yesterday.
@Goldenwolfmidna

Here's our forum

If we do pokemon, I was thinking Hisui would be fun, (Galar and Hisui are the only two games I've ever played as well)

Both of your options are so damn great though. But if I have to choose, I would choose HP, because I already had a lot of ideas for my character before you even pinged me yesterday.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Subbed!

That’s fine with me! I offered both since I’m fine doing either, so yeah. Would you want to do romance? And would we want to have them in the same house for the extra points?
Subbed!

That’s fine with me! I offered both since I’m fine doing either, so yeah. Would you want to do romance? And would we want to have them in the same house for the extra points?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Sure and sure! I personally like hufflepuff, but I can really put my character in any house.
Sure and sure! I personally like hufflepuff, but I can really put my character in any house.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Anything’s fine with me fnfnfn

What ideas did you have for your character?
Anything’s fine with me fnfnfn

What ideas did you have for your character?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202204/1300090_OMcgMo0c.png[/img] Devyn; A hufflepuff who enjoys studying, lists, and schedules, Devyn is focused and [s]will not[/s] can not tolerate anything under an outstanding. This often leads her to be overly stressed though. Dev has her heart set on being a dragonologist but dabbles in alchemy and potions. Above is just a bit about my character, but you better bet that I know everything about her.
1300090_OMcgMo0c.png

Devyn;

A hufflepuff who enjoys studying, lists, and schedules, Devyn is focused and will not can not tolerate anything under an outstanding. This often leads her to be overly stressed though.

Dev has her heart set on being a dragonologist but dabbles in alchemy and potions.

Above is just a bit about my character, but you better bet that I know everything about her.
QNbfPfg.png
ooo, fun! i like her! i think mine may be named like, Jasper? about 6'1", messy (dyed?) hair, mid-toned skin. will doodle later. probably in like, slytherin, thanks to all of her ambition and the like

very flirtatious and quick to compliment, has a rather charismatic sort of personality. enjoys compliments and the like, but always a little surprised to receive them. i'll doodle her soon dfgdg
ooo, fun! i like her! i think mine may be named like, Jasper? about 6'1", messy (dyed?) hair, mid-toned skin. will doodle later. probably in like, slytherin, thanks to all of her ambition and the like

very flirtatious and quick to compliment, has a rather charismatic sort of personality. enjoys compliments and the like, but always a little surprised to receive them. i'll doodle her soon dfgdg
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
(bonk fjfj)
(bonk fjfj)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Oh! Sorry

I really like your character :D

So, where do you want to start? First-years getting ready to go to Hogwarts? Some other year?
Oh! Sorry

I really like your character :D

So, where do you want to start? First-years getting ready to go to Hogwarts? Some other year?
QNbfPfg.png
sure! first years is fine, and i'll make a nicer sheet for Jasper soon fdhhkfd
sure! first years is fine, and i'll make a nicer sheet for Jasper soon fdhhkfd
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Alrighty! Quick question(s) though. How does our rp compare to the movies? Is it farther in the future? Did Harry ever really exist? How do you want the rules and teachers to compare?

Alrighty! Quick question(s) though. How does our rp compare to the movies? Is it farther in the future? Did Harry ever really exist? How do you want the rules and teachers to compare?

QNbfPfg.png