Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP (1×1)
I have a [s]radical[/s] character I'd love to test out! [s]Like... dude. Gnarly.[/s] [url=https://i.imgur.com/iZhVuMW.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/iZhVuMW.png[/img] [/url] [quote=A few things about the awesome sk8er boi] - 90s sk8erboi, so a 90s universe like Yu-Gi-Oh or Animorphs would be pretty rad! - Would still work in pretty much any modern setting, from 90s through to 2022. - Taki here likes to pretend that he's a cool dude! - Taki used to be a cool dude. - Taki is no longer a cool dude because of something that happened to him (what happened depends on the universe). - Taki tries to act cool, but he's actually super jumpy/distrustful and panics very fast! - While Taki tries to spend as much time as he can at home, avoiding people/playing games, he does have to go outside sometimes. He takes his sk8board everywhere he goes, but rarely rides. - Because of that thing that happened to him, Taki can sometimes see and hear the dead (under specific circumstances). He tries not to acknowledge they exist! This can be omitted if you're not into paranormal stuff, though. I like to think of him as being in his early twenties, but I can run him younger if needed.[/quote] ---------- And a little about me: - Experienced rper. I'll match what ya give me! - AWST timezone, about 12 hours in front of most of america. I'm happy to rp in Discord, but I might not be online at the same time as you! - Happy to RP with another OC, a canon character, whatever. - Open to dragons, so long as he doesn't get mauled lol. - On that topic: no gore/blood, plz! I'm a squeamish little thing.
I have a radical character I'd love to test out! Like... dude. Gnarly.

iZhVuMW.png
A few things about the awesome sk8er boi wrote:

- 90s sk8erboi, so a 90s universe like Yu-Gi-Oh or Animorphs would be pretty rad!

- Would still work in pretty much any modern setting, from 90s through to 2022.

- Taki here likes to pretend that he's a cool dude!

- Taki used to be a cool dude.

- Taki is no longer a cool dude because of something that happened to him (what happened depends on the universe).

- Taki tries to act cool, but he's actually super jumpy/distrustful and panics very fast!

- While Taki tries to spend as much time as he can at home, avoiding people/playing games, he does have to go outside sometimes. He takes his sk8board everywhere he goes, but rarely rides.

- Because of that thing that happened to him, Taki can sometimes see and hear the dead (under specific circumstances). He tries not to acknowledge they exist! This can be omitted if you're not into paranormal stuff, though.

I like to think of him as being in his early twenties, but I can run him younger if needed.

And a little about me:

- Experienced rper. I'll match what ya give me!

- AWST timezone, about 12 hours in front of most of america. I'm happy to rp in Discord, but I might not be online at the same time as you!

- Happy to RP with another OC, a canon character, whatever.

- Open to dragons, so long as he doesn't get mauled lol.

- On that topic: no gore/blood, plz! I'm a squeamish little thing.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Skateboarding fail gifs will ensue until I find a suitable rp partner! I don't bite. [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o7TKHW9XWLDiqJfva/giphy.gif[/img]
Skateboarding fail gifs will ensue until I find a suitable rp partner! I don't bite.

giphy.gif
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png