Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Lab (OOC)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
Name: Tidus Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Kyogre hybrid (with a bit of DNA from Kingdra (which gives him the dragon typing), Vaporeon (the reason why he has a tail) and Cresselia (because why not) mixed in) Type: Water/Dragon Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy Backstory: (Optional) Appearance: [img] https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] One of his eyes is a golden yellow color and he has the tail of a Vaporeon and he’s also able to use Kyogre’s primal form as well. Extra Info: Hopefully nobody brings in his dad or else there WILL be bloodshed and someone using his primal form which also brings torrential rain. And yes, he is prone to zoomies and is loud.
Name: Tidus
Species: Kyogre hybrid (with a bit of DNA from Kingdra (which gives him the dragon typing), Vaporeon (the reason why he has a tail) and Cresselia (because why not) mixed in)
Type: Water/Dragon
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy
Backstory: (Optional)
Appearance: utamHoe.png
One of his eyes is a golden yellow color and he has the tail of a Vaporeon and he’s also able to use Kyogre’s primal form as well.
Extra Info: Hopefully nobody brings in his dad or else there WILL be bloodshed and someone using his primal form which also brings torrential rain. And yes, he is prone to zoomies and is loud.
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh my gosh! Yes! Tidus!
*Gets flashback from Tidus and Kabal bickering on the Area 51 RP*
Oh my gosh! Yes! Tidus!
*Gets flashback from Tidus and Kabal bickering on the Area 51 RP*
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
He’s the scientists’ problem now XD
He’s the scientists’ problem now XD
LIo8D8G.gif
This is going to be very, very fun. I imagine that Dr. Walter Bennet tries to calm him down when he gets upset, then runs off to get someone else to deal with the problem. Then Dr. Albert is going to get upsetti spaghetti about it.
This is going to be very, very fun. I imagine that Dr. Walter Bennet tries to calm him down when he gets upset, then runs off to get someone else to deal with the problem. Then Dr. Albert is going to get upsetti spaghetti about it.
Tidus is just… hyperactive
Tidus is just… hyperactive
LIo8D8G.gif
inb4 someone notices the kiwi

(Imma post soon)
inb4 someone notices the kiwi

(Imma post soon)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Well, we might also need medical workers
Well, we might also need medical workers
LIo8D8G.gif
i DO have some characters with medical expertise, but rn I'm focusing on the one character and maybe later I'll enter in another one to fill whatever hasn't been covered by this early period where people are still entering characters
i DO have some characters with medical expertise, but rn I'm focusing on the one character and maybe later I'll enter in another one to fill whatever hasn't been covered by this early period where people are still entering characters
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Please don’t give Tidus any sugar. He’s already hyperactive enough as it is and he’s currently got a case of the zoomies.
Please don’t give Tidus any sugar. He’s already hyperactive enough as it is and he’s currently got a case of the zoomies.
LIo8D8G.gif
Sugar? How about a high-caffeine energy drink?
Sugar? How about a high-caffeine energy drink?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33