Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Lab (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Name: Bartz Klauser Age: 18 Gender: Male Species: Hybrid (Rayquaza) Type: Dragon/Flying Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy Backstory: (Optional) Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] Bartz still appears to be normal for the most part except for small yellow patterns on his ankles, wrists and some larger markings on his chest (the chest markings are mostly covered up by his clothes). In addition, there is a segment of curled brown hair at the top of his head that fades to green. He also has one yellow eye like Tidus does. When in a Mega Evolution, Bartz’s eyes turn red with yellow pupils and long golden glowing tendrils appear on his wrists (They appear to be connected to the already existing clothing on his wrists and have a ring pattern). A small delta symbol will also appear on his forehead (it will be yellow). Extra Info: Yep! I’m bringing him here and he can’t quite handle Mega Evolution without ending up with a bloody wound when he exits the form.
Name: Bartz Klauser
Species: Hybrid (Rayquaza)
Type: Dragon/Flying
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy
Backstory: (Optional)
Appearance: sttvpgf.png
Bartz still appears to be normal for the most part except for small yellow patterns on his ankles, wrists and some larger markings on his chest (the chest markings are mostly covered up by his clothes). In addition, there is a segment of curled brown hair at the top of his head that fades to green. He also has one yellow eye like Tidus does. When in a Mega Evolution, Bartz’s eyes turn red with yellow pupils and long golden glowing tendrils appear on his wrists (They appear to be connected to the already existing clothing on his wrists and have a ring pattern). A small delta symbol will also appear on his forehead (it will be yellow).
Extra Info: Yep! I’m bringing him here and he can’t quite handle Mega Evolution without ending up with a bloody wound when he exits the form.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Laura Akins Age: 31 Gender: Female Species: Human Fandom They’re From: One of my ocs! Appearance: [quote= CatsNDucks on Area 51 RP]Laura wears a lab coat with her at all times, she has black glasses, brown hair tied into a bun, and hazelnut eyes[/quote] Extra Info: Specializes on studying and working with magic
Name: Laura Akins
Species: Human
Fandom They’re From: One of my ocs!
Appearance:
CatsNDucks on Area 51 RP wrote:
Laura wears a lab coat with her at all times, she has black glasses, brown hair tied into a bun, and hazelnut eyes
Extra Info: Specializes on studying and working with magic
What are your thoughts on a Ditto character who literally can't choose their transformations no matter how hard they try, as a price by their creators to resolve the "ditto face" issue, by those who gave up on making a perfect Mew clone.

This also means they DID get created by another lab, escaped, and got captured for a different one to their dismay.

I wanted to check in just in case, their form is determined by a generator whenever Transform is used and completely unable to turn into a Legendary or Mythical.
What are your thoughts on a Ditto character who literally can't choose their transformations no matter how hard they try, as a price by their creators to resolve the "ditto face" issue, by those who gave up on making a perfect Mew clone.

This also means they DID get created by another lab, escaped, and got captured for a different one to their dismay.

I wanted to check in just in case, their form is determined by a generator whenever Transform is used and completely unable to turn into a Legendary or Mythical.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
That’s completely fine and can lead to some Hilarious moments as well!
That’s completely fine and can lead to some Hilarious moments as well!
LIo8D8G.gif
Here's my first character! Name: Proto Man Age: Around 30ish Gender: Male Species: Hybrid (Talonflame) Type: Fire/Steel Fandom They’re From: Mega Man Backstory: While he was patrolling the outskirts of a town when he suddenly was sent a strange signal, so he went to investigate it. From following it, he was lead to somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Upon arriving at the destination, he saw what looked like a huge hole that could fit a skyscraper in the ground! When he peered in closer for a better look, he could see what looked like a really dark and strange place... it was as if he looked into another dimension. Then, a pair of brightly glowing eyes with the body of a snake-like creature appeared. The next thing was that he was dragged in. He woke up 2 weeks later in an unknown, forested area with weird animals that he, or no one from his world has ever seen before. The next thing that happened to him was that he was captured by a group of strange people. When he was brought into their strange facility, they had told him that he was a 'hybrid'. He never believed it, until he looked into a large mirror and saw what he had become. Appearance: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Proto_Man_MM10.png[/img] Extra Info: He also has a pair of wings on him, some extra markings on his armor, and oh yeah, he shoots and breathes out fire as well now.
Here's my first character!
Name: Proto Man
Species: Hybrid (Talonflame)
Type: Fire/Steel
Fandom They’re From: Mega Man
Backstory: While he was patrolling the outskirts of a town when he suddenly was sent a strange signal, so he went to investigate it. From following it, he was lead to somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Upon arriving at the destination, he saw what looked like a huge hole that could fit a skyscraper in the ground! When he peered in closer for a better look, he could see what looked like a really dark and strange place... it was as if he looked into another dimension. Then, a pair of brightly glowing eyes with the body of a snake-like creature appeared. The next thing was that he was dragged in. He woke up 2 weeks later in an unknown, forested area with weird animals that he, or no one from his world has ever seen before. The next thing that happened to him was that he was captured by a group of strange people. When he was brought into their strange facility, they had told him that he was a 'hybrid'. He never believed it, until he looked into a large mirror and saw what he had become.
Appearance:

Proto_Man_MM10.png
Extra Info:
He also has a pair of wings on him, some extra markings on his armor, and oh yeah, he shoots and breathes out fire as well now.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
alright perfect, I'll get a form up in an hour or two, just playing Skyrim rn
alright perfect, I'll get a form up in an hour or two, just playing Skyrim rn
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[quote name="YarnDrawcia" date="2022-01-08 17:54:48" ] What are your thoughts on a Ditto character who literally can't choose their transformations no matter how hard they try, as a price by their creators to resolve the "ditto face" issue, by those who gave up on making a perfect Mew clone. This also means they DID get created by another lab, escaped, and got captured for a different one to their dismay. I wanted to check in just in case, their form is determined by a generator whenever Transform is used and completely unable to turn into a Legendary or Mythical. [/quote] That sounds like a fun idea! I would like to see that character in action
YarnDrawcia wrote on 2022-01-08 17:54:48:

That sounds like a fun idea! I would like to see that character in action
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I’ve updated the list!
I’ve updated the list!
LIo8D8G.gif
Imma join soon
Imma join soon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Okay! I’ll also get the IC up soon.
Okay! I’ll also get the IC up soon.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33