Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Lab (OOC)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/344/908/e97.jpg[/img]
e97.jpg
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Right now, Alt!Locke is just trying to get Locke out of the room and I got a multifandom vampires roleplay up.
Right now, Alt!Locke is just trying to get Locke out of the room and I got a multifandom vampires roleplay up.
LIo8D8G.gif
I have a problem with joining rps but I have an unused OC list to clear out so hopefully this is good
Name: Tracy
Species: Pokémon (Shaymin)
Type: Land form is just electric, sky form is electric/flying, but Tracy also gets STAB from steel type moves.
Fandom They’re From: OC
Backstory: *Proceeds to have finished a single backstory and refuses to do more until I'm able to*
Appearance: A Shaymin but yellow instead of green, and the petals are a silvery color
Extra Info: Uses text color #e9d62b.
I have a problem with joining rps but I have an unused OC list to clear out so hopefully this is good
Name: Tracy
Species: Pokémon (Shaymin)
Type: Land form is just electric, sky form is electric/flying, but Tracy also gets STAB from steel type moves.
Fandom They’re From: OC
Backstory: *Proceeds to have finished a single backstory and refuses to do more until I'm able to*
Appearance: A Shaymin but yellow instead of green, and the petals are a silvery color
Extra Info: Uses text color #e9d62b.
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
How do you do the text color thing??? I want to make it easier for other people to know what character is talking when I write my paragraphs.
How do you do the text color thing??? I want to make it easier for other people to know what character is talking when I write my paragraphs.
[quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-01-17 10:41:46" ] How do you do the text color thing??? I want to make it easier for other people to know what character is talking when I write my paragraphs. [/quote] Replace abcdef with whatever color code you want, if you need to find color codes I recommend random.org [code][color=#abcdef]text[/color][/code] gives [color=#abcdef]text[/color]
CatsNDucks wrote on 2022-01-17 10:41:46:
Replace abcdef with whatever color code you want, if you need to find color codes I recommend random.org
Code:
[color=#abcdef]text[/color]
gives
text
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
This just became very popular all of a sudden.
LIo8D8G.gif
electric fren is added
electric fren is added
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2022-01-17 10:46:30" ] This just became very popular all of a sudden. [/quote] I just have boredom issues besides, this is a pokemon roleplay and I have far too many pokemon ocs so I need to use them somewhere
Catlover422 wrote on 2022-01-17 10:46:30:
I just have boredom issues
besides, this is a pokemon roleplay and I have far too many pokemon ocs so I need to use them somewhere
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2022-01-17 10:43:31" ] [quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-01-17 10:41:46" ] How do you do the text color thing??? I want to make it easier for other people to know what character is talking when I write my paragraphs. [/quote] Replace abcdef with whatever color code you want, if you need to find color codes I recommend random.org [code][color=#abcdef]text[/color][/code] gives [color=#abcdef]text[/color] [/quote] Thanks :) [color=#FFC0CB]Test test test[/color] cool!
EsterGamer wrote on 2022-01-17 10:43:31:
Replace abcdef with whatever color code you want, if you need to find color codes I recommend random.org
Code:
gives
text
Test test test cool!
[quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-01-17 10:48:51" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2022-01-17 10:43:31" ] [quote name="CatsNDucks" date="2022-01-17 10:41:46" ] How do you do the text color thing??? I want to make it easier for other people to know what character is talking when I write my paragraphs. [/quote] Replace abcdef with whatever color code you want, if you need to find color codes I recommend random.org [code][color=#abcdef]text[/color][/code] gives [color=#abcdef]text[/color] [/quote] Thanks :) [color=##FFC0CB]Test test test[/color] cool! [/quote] you added an extra #, two is too much-
CatsNDucks wrote on 2022-01-17 10:48:51:
EsterGamer wrote on 2022-01-17 10:43:31:
Code:
gives
text
[color=##FFC0CB]Test test test[/color] cool!
you added an extra #, two is too much-
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33