Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Rigel smiled a little. "Don’t worry about me," he murmured, stepping forward a little to give his friends kisses on the head. "I'll try to be back to normal tomorrow, okay? I just need to recharge right now. Thanks for the pastry, Jace, it’s delicious."
Rigel smiled a little. "Don’t worry about me," he murmured, stepping forward a little to give his friends kisses on the head. "I'll try to be back to normal tomorrow, okay? I just need to recharge right now. Thanks for the pastry, Jace, it’s delicious."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Jace smiled warmly at him, practically melting at the kiss. He couldn't help but have a goofy grin on his face when rigel did. "Thank you gelly~" He said happily, he then noticed how his face was and felt silly. He kinda hid it in blake's shoulder, hugging to his arm.
Jace smiled warmly at him, practically melting at the kiss. He couldn't help but have a goofy grin on his face when rigel did. "Thank you gelly~" He said happily, he then noticed how his face was and felt silly. He kinda hid it in blake's shoulder, hugging to his arm.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Blake hummed softly at the little head kiss, a little smile growing on his face as he closed his eyes roughly halfway, murmuring a thanks in response as he sighed. Seeing the look on Jace's face, he couldn't help but giggle a little (what, the face was funny). However, it wasn't until Jace buried his face against his shoulder and hugged his arm that something in him melted, and his eyes fluttered shut. That was when, if you listened closely, he'd suddenly started making a very soft, quiet sound, though Blake himself didn't seem to notice it at first. Was he purring?

It was now that you'd start to wonder if he'd ever made that sound before..

~~~~~

((Yes, my son can purr. You can't stop me. >:D :'3))
Blake hummed softly at the little head kiss, a little smile growing on his face as he closed his eyes roughly halfway, murmuring a thanks in response as he sighed. Seeing the look on Jace's face, he couldn't help but giggle a little (what, the face was funny). However, it wasn't until Jace buried his face against his shoulder and hugged his arm that something in him melted, and his eyes fluttered shut. That was when, if you listened closely, he'd suddenly started making a very soft, quiet sound, though Blake himself didn't seem to notice it at first. Was he purring?

It was now that you'd start to wonder if he'd ever made that sound before..

~~~~~

((Yes, my son can purr. You can't stop me. >:D :'3))
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
Jace raised his head slightly, looking over his shoulder curiously. He then lightly put the back of his hand against blake's throat, assuming that he was just hearing things but knowing fully well that nobody brought a cat. "You're that happy, huh?"

He smiled into his shoulder, raised his head, kissed his cheek, and then.. hid again. This time however he hid behind him instead.
Jace raised his head slightly, looking over his shoulder curiously. He then lightly put the back of his hand against blake's throat, assuming that he was just hearing things but knowing fully well that nobody brought a cat. "You're that happy, huh?"

He smiled into his shoulder, raised his head, kissed his cheek, and then.. hid again. This time however he hid behind him instead.
Blake was a bit confused, but only for a brief moment once he took a second to listen. When he realized the noise he was making, his eyes widened slightly as he started blushing furiously, putting a hand over his face as he gives an embarrassed mumble. "O-Oh god, I'm so sorry..-" He said quietly, uncovering his face a little to see Jace kiss his cheek and hide behind him. This action makes him smile slightly, and you can hear the purring a bit more clearly as he turns his head to Jace's forehead a kiss. Then he goes back to staring at the floor, still somewhat embarrassed that he'd made that noise as he glares at his feet for no particular reason as his thoughts whispered to him.

God, this is so embarrassing. I can't believe I actually made that sound - does he think it's weird?

He knew the answer to this question was likely a no, but he couldn't worrying over it. Not like he could stop it though; the noise was a genuine happy response.
Blake was a bit confused, but only for a brief moment once he took a second to listen. When he realized the noise he was making, his eyes widened slightly as he started blushing furiously, putting a hand over his face as he gives an embarrassed mumble. "O-Oh god, I'm so sorry..-" He said quietly, uncovering his face a little to see Jace kiss his cheek and hide behind him. This action makes him smile slightly, and you can hear the purring a bit more clearly as he turns his head to Jace's forehead a kiss. Then he goes back to staring at the floor, still somewhat embarrassed that he'd made that noise as he glares at his feet for no particular reason as his thoughts whispered to him.

God, this is so embarrassing. I can't believe I actually made that sound - does he think it's weird?

He knew the answer to this question was likely a no, but he couldn't worrying over it. Not like he could stop it though; the noise was a genuine happy response.
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
Jace decided to go back around to look at his face, "Its not that bad- it isn't bad at all. It was cute" He gave him a hug, pulled jace down a bit so he could kiss his head. Jace then kissed everyone else's head, because he was expecting that to be his goodnight kisses.

He didn't want to tell everyone that crying had worn him out- even though it was normal. It's not like its the first time, and its not like it hasn't happened to other people. He decided to suck it up and told everyone good night.

He then gave blake one last hug because he knew that he was probably still overthinking.
Jace decided to go back around to look at his face, "Its not that bad- it isn't bad at all. It was cute" He gave him a hug, pulled jace down a bit so he could kiss his head. Jace then kissed everyone else's head, because he was expecting that to be his goodnight kisses.

He didn't want to tell everyone that crying had worn him out- even though it was normal. It's not like its the first time, and its not like it hasn't happened to other people. He decided to suck it up and told everyone good night.

He then gave blake one last hug because he knew that he was probably still overthinking.
Blake mumbles under his breath, huffing softly in response. “Hmmph… ‘s not cute.” He protested quietly, but the purring didn’t stop, and he managed a slight smile when Jace hugged him. When Jace pulled him down to kiss his forehead, then went around and gave everyone else a kiss as well, he frowned when he realized what was going on. True, he’d noticed that Jace looked a bit worn out, but he didn’t want to leave him yet. He was startled out of his thoughts when Jace hugged him one last time, and the taller glanced at Rigel and Alex with a somewhat sheepish expression before looking down at Jace.

“... wanna go with you.” That was all he said before he went quiet, still frowning as he looked at Jace with a somewhat stubborn yet soft look on his face. His purring had also died down a bit now, though you could still hear it faintly if you listened very carefully.
Blake mumbles under his breath, huffing softly in response. “Hmmph… ‘s not cute.” He protested quietly, but the purring didn’t stop, and he managed a slight smile when Jace hugged him. When Jace pulled him down to kiss his forehead, then went around and gave everyone else a kiss as well, he frowned when he realized what was going on. True, he’d noticed that Jace looked a bit worn out, but he didn’t want to leave him yet. He was startled out of his thoughts when Jace hugged him one last time, and the taller glanced at Rigel and Alex with a somewhat sheepish expression before looking down at Jace.

“... wanna go with you.” That was all he said before he went quiet, still frowning as he looked at Jace with a somewhat stubborn yet soft look on his face. His purring had also died down a bit now, though you could still hear it faintly if you listened very carefully.
Jace blushed profusely, unable to make words properly so it just came out a quiet 'manly' squeal. He then cleared his throat, grabbed his hand, and nodded embarrassedly. He kinda led them off before he could see any weird looks from the other guys.

He then hugged blake again when he got to his room, burying his face in his chest. He was too embarrassed to process right now, please ignore the loading symbol above his head.
Jace blushed profusely, unable to make words properly so it just came out a quiet 'manly' squeal. He then cleared his throat, grabbed his hand, and nodded embarrassedly. He kinda led them off before he could see any weird looks from the other guys.

He then hugged blake again when he got to his room, burying his face in his chest. He was too embarrassed to process right now, please ignore the loading symbol above his head.
Blake chuckles a little at the said ‘manly' squeal, finding it pretty adorable even if he didn’t say it out loud. He blinked slowly in surprise when his hand was grabbed, but he let Jace lead him away and into his room, humming softly as he looked down at the floor.

When Jace finally let go of his hand, he opened his mouth to speak, only to pause when the other hugged him, and he smiled softly before pressing a very soft kiss to the top of his head. “Sorry… jus’ wanted to give you cuddles…” He murmured quietly, also feeling a little embarrassed now, gently wrapping Jace in his own hug as he gave him a small head bonk.

What the hell am I doing? I- this is normal, right? People cuddle when they sleep..-

He cut off that train of thought before it could spiral further, but he sighs shakily as the soft sound of his heartbeat picks slightly. No, he refused to run from this, so calm down stupid brain.
Blake chuckles a little at the said ‘manly' squeal, finding it pretty adorable even if he didn’t say it out loud. He blinked slowly in surprise when his hand was grabbed, but he let Jace lead him away and into his room, humming softly as he looked down at the floor.

When Jace finally let go of his hand, he opened his mouth to speak, only to pause when the other hugged him, and he smiled softly before pressing a very soft kiss to the top of his head. “Sorry… jus’ wanted to give you cuddles…” He murmured quietly, also feeling a little embarrassed now, gently wrapping Jace in his own hug as he gave him a small head bonk.

What the hell am I doing? I- this is normal, right? People cuddle when they sleep..-

He cut off that train of thought before it could spiral further, but he sighs shakily as the soft sound of his heartbeat picks slightly. No, he refused to run from this, so calm down stupid brain.
Alex smiled as they walked off, before stopping once realising he hadn’t thanked Jace yet. He sighed once more, setting the dish back on his desk. He didn’t want to interfere with whatever they would be doing, so he’d have to save it for later.

He stepped back into his room before looking at Rigel. “Uh, Rigel? I think I’ll go for a walk outside in a couple minutes. Clear my head and all, y’know?” His voice was quiet and his throat still ached, but he figured some cool fresh air would help.

(drama possibly involving an accident or no drama?)
Alex smiled as they walked off, before stopping once realising he hadn’t thanked Jace yet. He sighed once more, setting the dish back on his desk. He didn’t want to interfere with whatever they would be doing, so he’d have to save it for later.

He stepped back into his room before looking at Rigel. “Uh, Rigel? I think I’ll go for a walk outside in a couple minutes. Clear my head and all, y’know?” His voice was quiet and his throat still ached, but he figured some cool fresh air would help.

(drama possibly involving an accident or no drama?)
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27