Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :{**~Roommates~**}: | OOC Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
ty :D

we're going to see le big treees
ty :D

we're going to see le big treees
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
oooo how big

(just woke up)
(IT’S 2 PM AGAIN)
oooo how big

(just woke up)
(IT’S 2 PM AGAIN)
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Silence i missed youuuu
And uh- wdym by big trees and how's that a vacation?
Silence i missed youuuu
And uh- wdym by big trees and how's that a vacation?
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
uhhh

sitting in tall trees and hiding in big trees while avoiding manic knife-wielding siblings is a vacation ofc. 10/10, would recommend, try it yourself
uhhh

sitting in tall trees and hiding in big trees while avoiding manic knife-wielding siblings is a vacation ofc. 10/10, would recommend, try it yourself
< pat?

<
Jace feels horrible but i can't explain his brain process because my man honestly don't know how he likes 3 guys at once (just a slight crush) and won't consider being poly due to not knowing he IS.
Jace feels horrible but i can't explain his brain process because my man honestly don't know how he likes 3 guys at once (just a slight crush) and won't consider being poly due to not knowing he IS.
mostly the same w/ alex, except currently it’s only 1 guy

also, anyone wanna vibe to “Saint Bernard” by Lincoln with me :D
mostly the same w/ alex, except currently it’s only 1 guy

also, anyone wanna vibe to “Saint Bernard” by Lincoln with me :D
< pat?

<
oop

what I meant is that my family are going to see the sequoias lol

rigel is trying very hard not to let things get to him-he's normally very physically affectionate and seeing jace shy away from him is making him think that he's the problem
oop

what I meant is that my family are going to see the sequoias lol

rigel is trying very hard not to let things get to him-he's normally very physically affectionate and seeing jace shy away from him is making him think that he's the problem
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Jace will cuddle him later, no matter where. He don't care if you are trying to sleep gelly >:/
Jace will cuddle him later, no matter where. He don't care if you are trying to sleep gelly >:/
just saying, if people keep abruptly stop cuddling rigel he's gonna be crying himself to sleep lmao
just saying, if people keep abruptly stop cuddling rigel he's gonna be crying himself to sleep lmao

I feel so bad now TvT
I feel so bad now TvT
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25