Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :{**~Roommates~**}: | OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Maybe by meeting the new guy..? Or we open on the trio on the regular basis then throw Alexis in?
Maybe by meeting the new guy..? Or we open on the trio on the regular basis then throw Alexis in?
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Hooray! Now uh what are they doing? And just HOW affectionately do they act towards each other if they are still just friends? :3
Hooray! Now uh what are they doing? And just HOW affectionately do they act towards each other if they are still just friends? :3
Quick question: what’s cuddling? Heard of it, never done it, and now I’m completely confused since I have little to no love experience (we exclude the heartbreak parts here).

also… do you guys watch the Witcher? season 2 is out
Quick question: what’s cuddling? Heard of it, never done it, and now I’m completely confused since I have little to no love experience (we exclude the heartbreak parts here).

also… do you guys watch the Witcher? season 2 is out
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
you just kind of flop onto/near someone and either hold or be held, and snuggle close so you're pressed up against each other

I have (looks at labels) exactly zero love experience! however I have been platonically cuddled twice and I rp way too much romance, so I know this

I am also touchstarved and no, I don't watch the witcher
you just kind of flop onto/near someone and either hold or be held, and snuggle close so you're pressed up against each other

I have (looks at labels) exactly zero love experience! however I have been platonically cuddled twice and I rp way too much romance, so I know this

I am also touchstarved and no, I don't watch the witcher
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I may or may not be touchstarved depending on what it is-

I have love experience actually, I'd say multiple cases but those weren't love so no. But yes, that's cuddles, very nice and comforting -w-

I too have not watched witcher ;w;
I may or may not be touchstarved depending on what it is-

I have love experience actually, I'd say multiple cases but those weren't love so no. But yes, that's cuddles, very nice and comforting -w-

I too have not watched witcher ;w;
(should we make an IC thread for this?)
(should we make an IC thread for this?)
< pat?

<
Probably, seeing as i don't like the way i started anyways and would like a redo :P
Probably, seeing as i don't like the way i started anyways and would like a redo :P
*when you’re at a friend’s house, and they’re watching Johnny English while their annoying elder brother (also your ex who lasted 2 days) is trying to **** you off:*

*THIS IS FINE, TOTALLY FINE, I’m TOTALLY not suffering right now :D*

yes, an IC thread would be pretty useful. i’ll help :)
*when you’re at a friend’s house, and they’re watching Johnny English while their annoying elder brother (also your ex who lasted 2 days) is trying to **** you off:*

*THIS IS FINE, TOTALLY FINE, I’m TOTALLY not suffering right now :D*

yes, an IC thread would be pretty useful. i’ll help :)
< pat?

<
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3087183#post_3087183

gottem
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3087183#post_3087183

gottem
< pat?

<
Are you okay, silence? ;w;
Want me to get him? Cuz i definitelyyyy will