Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Closed) Area 51 RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Somebody PLEASE stop Kabal and Tidus…
Somebody PLEASE stop Kabal and Tidus…
LIo8D8G.gif
Dude, Kabal and Tidus are going to cause Armageddon if someone doesn't calm them down.
Also can you put a link to the OOC in the IC and vice versa?
Dude, Kabal and Tidus are going to cause Armageddon if someone doesn't calm them down.
Also can you put a link to the OOC in the IC and vice versa?
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Vaan stopped Tidus by threatening him. Tidus doesn’t want to mess with Vaan.
Vaan stopped Tidus by threatening him. Tidus doesn’t want to mess with Vaan.
LIo8D8G.gif
Yay, we're safe for now!
Yay, we're safe for now!
Should I make someone talk in the truck or save them getting talked to for later?
Should I make someone talk in the truck or save them getting talked to for later?
If you'd like to, but we're still waiting for some of the other players to say something too.
If you'd like to, but we're still waiting for some of the other players to say something too.
Go ahead and make someone talk in the truck
Go ahead and make someone talk in the truck
LIo8D8G.gif
Going to do that. Also the story might not progress until other people talk.
Sorry for being a newbie still but how do i link 2 threads?
Going to do that. Also the story might not progress until other people talk.
Sorry for being a newbie still but how do i link 2 threads?
Oh, that's really easy. It's in the toolbars, you know where you see the [b]B[/b], [i]I[/i], and [u]U[/u]? First, you should highlight the text you want, then click on an icon that looks like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_link.gif[/img] It should prompt you to put in an URL link, so put in the link to the thread you want. Then wallah! It should appear as something like this, just without the / infront of the first url. [url/=Your thread] This is sample text! [/url] So, it should be something like this [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHqtOxFbKA56eQ4LWsIFdvHh-eA7wOZx6DDl_lm4LMB1kfde9eIxLT3koAvo_Ar5IlhKc:https://www.natureinstock.com/cache/pcache2/12204874.jpg&usqp=CAU]I love frogs and toads[/url] Don't worry, the link is safe. It just takes you to a stock image of a sitting toad. If you ever are unwary of a link, clicking it will bring you to a page showing where it leads.
Oh, that's really easy.
It's in the toolbars, you know where you see the B, I, and U?
First, you should highlight the text you want, then click on an icon that looks like this: forum_link.gif

It should prompt you to put in an URL link, so put in the link to the thread you want.
Then wallah! It should appear as something like this, just without the / infront of the first url.

[url/=Your thread]
This is sample text!
[/url]

So, it should be something like this
I love frogs and toads
Don't worry, the link is safe. It just takes you to a stock image of a sitting toad. If you ever are unwary of a link, clicking it will bring you to a page showing where it leads.
Oh I see :3 thanks!
Oh I see :3 thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8