Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Closed) Area 51 RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We now have so many people involved in this.
We now have so many people involved in this.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="AllHailWebby" date="2021-12-05 16:50:16" ] I can add a staff character A spy would be considered intel, right? /genq [looks directly at Cynthia SaF] [/quote] Yeah, a spy would count as Intel Are you guys ready to start soon?
AllHailWebby wrote on 2021-12-05 16:50:16:
I can add a staff character
A spy would be considered intel, right? /genq
[looks directly at Cynthia SaF]
Yeah, a spy would count as Intel

Are you guys ready to start soon?
I’m ready to start
I’m ready to start
LIo8D8G.gif
For anyone that isn't ready, Ill give you by tomorrow to finish your characters, unless you want more time.
For anyone that isn't ready, Ill give you by tomorrow to finish your characters, unless you want more time.
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/62a6fa082d2197f751ba9851111faa26/ad20a71a9d2589f1-d6/s250x400/f153f74b10aa04472209d000ba72a3258ab3605d.gif[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Cynthia Houston [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Pronouns[/b]: She/her [b]Profession and specialities[/b]: Intel, more specifically a spy. She also works as the head of a spy organization with an inappropriate acronym. [b]Personality[/b]: Cynthia is usually very aggressive and cold, but she keeps up that cold first impression on purpose. She does mean well, but she shows it in unconventional ways. She isn’t good with handling emotional situations, and tries to avoid them. She’d probably make the situation worse if she did get involved. She also tries not to grow too attached to people, but if she does, she shows her affection in questionable ways. She shot you? It’s either because she wants you dead, or she’s making sure you’re safe and wearing a bullet-proof vest, just in case. It’s your job to figure out which reason applies to you. [b]Other info[/b]: - She drinks a little bit of poison every day, giving her immunity from it. - She swears like a sailor, but that will be toned down to please the mighty mods - She’s a canon character from Spies are Forever
f153f74b10aa04472209d000ba72a3258ab3605d.gif
Name: Cynthia Houston
Pronouns: She/her
Profession and specialities: Intel, more specifically a spy. She also works as the head of a spy organization with an inappropriate acronym.
Personality: Cynthia is usually very aggressive and cold, but she keeps up that cold first impression on purpose. She does mean well, but she shows it in unconventional ways. She isn’t good with handling emotional situations, and tries to avoid them. She’d probably make the situation worse if she did get involved. She also tries not to grow too attached to people, but if she does, she shows her affection in questionable ways. She shot you? It’s either because she wants you dead, or she’s making sure you’re safe and wearing a bullet-proof vest, just in case. It’s your job to figure out which reason applies to you.
Other info:
- She drinks a little bit of poison every day, giving her immunity from it.
- She swears like a sailor, but that will be toned down to please the mighty mods
- She’s a canon character from Spies are Forever
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@CatsNDucks

Do you mind if I add one more character?

Name: Damien Croddis
Pronouns: He/him
Appearance: Damien has a light-tan skin with neatly combed, brown hair and glasses. He is especially known to have good hygiene
Profession and Specialties: Damien is very good at math-related subjects, but ironically has a very low-positioned job as a janitor. Of course, he is a little upset about that.
Personality: Damien is straight-forward to the point and has a bad sense of humor (we're talking about dad-jokes here). He cannot be convinced that supernatural, aliens, etc. exist even if he sees it right in front of himself. His excuse is that it's a costume or he just rolls his eyes and turns the other direction.
Other info:
-Damien originally signed up while looking for a part-time job to pay for his college, completely unaware that he just signed up for Area 51. However, he's afraid to quit because he's afraid the government would hunt him down, thinking that he'd "leak classified information"
-He secretly hides a pink tea-pot set in his janitor's closet.
-He also likes giving people soda drinks, not to be nice, but just so he can get repaid in the future
@CatsNDucks

Do you mind if I add one more character?

Name: Damien Croddis
Pronouns: He/him
Appearance: Damien has a light-tan skin with neatly combed, brown hair and glasses. He is especially known to have good hygiene
Profession and Specialties: Damien is very good at math-related subjects, but ironically has a very low-positioned job as a janitor. Of course, he is a little upset about that.
Personality: Damien is straight-forward to the point and has a bad sense of humor (we're talking about dad-jokes here). He cannot be convinced that supernatural, aliens, etc. exist even if he sees it right in front of himself. His excuse is that it's a costume or he just rolls his eyes and turns the other direction.
Other info:
-Damien originally signed up while looking for a part-time job to pay for his college, completely unaware that he just signed up for Area 51. However, he's afraid to quit because he's afraid the government would hunt him down, thinking that he'd "leak classified information"
-He secretly hides a pink tea-pot set in his janitor's closet.
-He also likes giving people soda drinks, not to be nice, but just so he can get repaid in the future
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
Finally decided on a character I would be happy with [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Proto_Man_MM10.png[/img] Name: Proto Man Gender: Male Abilities: Super strength, good at fighting, has an arm cannon he can use Reason for containment: He's a robot with a personality, he's ought to be contained! Personality: Calm and collected, cool, friendly, prefers to be alone Other info: He is originally from the Mega Man series, he always carries his shield with him
Finally decided on a character I would be happy with
Proto_Man_MM10.png
Name: Proto Man
Abilities: Super strength, good at fighting, has an arm cannon he can use
Reason for containment: He's a robot with a personality, he's ought to be contained!
Personality: Calm and collected, cool, friendly, prefers to be alone
Other info: He is originally from the Mega Man series, he always carries his shield with him
096fb0fd-0344-11ee-b1bd-2537815d3535.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qV4s4up.png[/img] Name: Tsunekami Kaminaga Gender: Female Pronouns: She/Her Description: *incase there is no picture* Has some minor burn scars ranging from her neck down to her shoulders from a creature that hadn't been tied down properly. Profession and specialities: Scientist, specializing in varying types of research. Personality: Rather sadistic, if Tsunekami becomes curious about something then there is almost nothing that can stop her from investigating it. Not very easy to get along with due to the belief of her own superiority. Other info: Has multiple degrees that is what got her the job in the first place. Keeps a [url=https://www.petmapz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/everglades-rat-snake.jpg]Everglades rat snake[/url] named Helios, in her lab, and it can sometimes be seen coiled around her neck while she's performing experiments or simply walking around. It is far friendlier than its owner.
qV4s4up.png
Name:
Tsunekami Kaminaga

Pronouns:
She/Her

Description: *incase there is no picture*
Has some minor burn scars ranging from her neck down to her shoulders from a creature that hadn't been tied down properly.

Profession and specialities:
Scientist, specializing in varying types of research.

Personality:
Rather sadistic, if Tsunekami becomes curious about something then there is almost nothing that can stop her from investigating it. Not very easy to get along with due to the belief of her own superiority.

Other info:
Has multiple degrees that is what got her the job in the first place.
Keeps a Everglades rat snake named Helios, in her lab, and it can sometimes be seen coiled around her neck while she's performing experiments or simply walking around. It is far friendlier than its owner.
oulcMpY.gif
Character submissions are now closed! I will ping you when the new thread is ready. Some of you might be twice, that's because I updated the character list.
Character submissions are now closed! I will ping you when the new thread is ready. Some of you might be twice, that's because I updated the character list.
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2021-12-05 12:33:21" ] I feel like they might just throw him in a cage for the long run just to not have to deal with him. I can imagine Flim (or Kabal) and Tidus putting firecrackers in the toilets and laughing their heads off from it. [/quote] Tidus would most likely be put under anesthesia if he gets to be too energetic which will happen a lot.
Dingasoid wrote on 2021-12-05 12:33:21:
I feel like they might just throw him in a cage for the long run just to not have to deal with him.
I can imagine Flim (or Kabal) and Tidus putting firecrackers in the toilets and laughing their heads off from it.
Tidus would most likely be put under anesthesia if he gets to be too energetic which will happen a lot.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8