Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Closed) Area 51 RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi! I’m only adding one character for now, but I can add some staff if we need some later.

Name: Snigglette
Description: Snigglette is a humanoid creature known as a sniggle. She is slightly smaller than the average adult human. She is covered in small purple feathers, which feel soft to the touch. Larger but thinner feathers on the top of her head resemble human hair, and are tied up in two large ponytails. She also has a fluffy pair of antennae on her head. Her eyes are purple, with yellow in the place of the white. In the place of her arms, she has two bird-like wings, with an opposable claw at the end of each one to let her grab things.
Abilities:
- Nightvision
- She can’t fly, but she can glide when jumping from a high place.
Reason for containment: For being very much not human
Personality: Snigglette is a very paranoid and introverted individual. She’s used to her home of always being watched by the Watcher with a Thousand Eyes, so she usually acts on edge. She is unfamiliar with the regular human world, and just wants a place where she can be happy in peace.
Other info: She is a canon character from the Hatchetfield series
Hi! I’m only adding one character for now, but I can add some staff if we need some later.

Name: Snigglette
Description: Snigglette is a humanoid creature known as a sniggle. She is slightly smaller than the average adult human. She is covered in small purple feathers, which feel soft to the touch. Larger but thinner feathers on the top of her head resemble human hair, and are tied up in two large ponytails. She also has a fluffy pair of antennae on her head. Her eyes are purple, with yellow in the place of the white. In the place of her arms, she has two bird-like wings, with an opposable claw at the end of each one to let her grab things.
Abilities:
- Nightvision
- She can’t fly, but she can glide when jumping from a high place.
Reason for containment: For being very much not human
Personality: Snigglette is a very paranoid and introverted individual. She’s used to her home of always being watched by the Watcher with a Thousand Eyes, so she usually acts on edge. She is unfamiliar with the regular human world, and just wants a place where she can be happy in peace.
Other info: She is a canon character from the Hatchetfield series
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Added your characters! [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2021-12-05 07:40:02" ] I was trying to think of what I wanted my 3rd character to be, so, any suggestions? [/quote] I would suggest being personalle to help balance it out
Added your characters!

Dingasoid wrote on 2021-12-05 07:40:02:

I was trying to think of what I wanted my 3rd character to be, so, any suggestions?
I would suggest being personalle to help balance it out
I’m tempted to add in Tidus to see how the personnel would handle his energetic and somewhat mischievous nature. There would most likely be a prank somewhere along the line.
I’m tempted to add in Tidus to see how the personnel would handle his energetic and somewhat mischievous nature. There would most likely be a prank somewhere along the line.
LIo8D8G.gif
I feel like they might just throw him in a cage for the long run just to not have to deal with him.
I can imagine Flim (or Kabal) and Tidus putting firecrackers in the toilets and laughing their heads off from it.
I feel like they might just throw him in a cage for the long run just to not have to deal with him.
I can imagine Flim (or Kabal) and Tidus putting firecrackers in the toilets and laughing their heads off from it.
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Tidus would much rather do the prank where a water bucket falls on someone’s head if they open the door. He’s not evil… just mischievous.
Tidus would much rather do the prank where a water bucket falls on someone’s head if they open the door. He’s not evil… just mischievous.
LIo8D8G.gif
Tidus is a good boy, he would never do such a thing.

Dang, I can't figure out if I want to be a sad, angsty teen or a grumpy old janitor.
Tidus is a good boy, he would never do such a thing.

Dang, I can't figure out if I want to be a sad, angsty teen or a grumpy old janitor.
He is a good boy but he’s a mischievous good boy.
He is a good boy but he’s a mischievous good boy.
LIo8D8G.gif
Since alot of you would like to play as prisoners/containees/anomalies, would you mind if I made up and played as more staff members if we don't get enough? I know I only said only 3 characters per person, but that way we wouldn't have to deal with a shortage of characters.
Since alot of you would like to play as prisoners/containees/anomalies, would you mind if I made up and played as more staff members if we don't get enough? I know I only said only 3 characters per person, but that way we wouldn't have to deal with a shortage of characters.
I don’t mind that. Besides, some of the anomalies will require more people to contain than others.
I don’t mind that. Besides, some of the anomalies will require more people to contain than others.
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh, I wouldn't mind at all! Maybe it would be easier as well so we wouldn't have to worry about managing a lot of people as well.

How many people do you plan on having for this?
Oh, I wouldn't mind at all! Maybe it would be easier as well so we wouldn't have to worry about managing a lot of people as well.

How many people do you plan on having for this?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8