Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners: A flight Rising Roleplay
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
Also I am here the whole time, don't worrie, just taking hella long to write xd ))
Also I am here the whole time, don't worrie, just taking hella long to write xd ))
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
lol yes but they're sooo gooood!!!))

Catch watched, as the dragons left the room. She heard the door creak open at another side of the room. She saw an imperial stand over her staring down. Catch was still dazed from being knocked out previously. She could do nothing but stare at the dragon.
lol yes but they're sooo gooood!!!))

Catch watched, as the dragons left the room. She heard the door creak open at another side of the room. She saw an imperial stand over her staring down. Catch was still dazed from being knocked out previously. She could do nothing but stare at the dragon.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Thank yoouuuu! ))

"Hey uhm... Are you alright?" she asked shyly, but in a concerned voice.
Thank yoouuuu! ))

"Hey uhm... Are you alright?" she asked shyly, but in a concerned voice.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
would it b rude of me to tell you that it's spelled whole not a hole? In this context, you're talking about something or a group as a whole. A hole with an h is like a hole in the ground; Like a rabbit hole or a hole in your shirt; like a tear or a rip in your jeans.))
would it b rude of me to tell you that it's spelled whole not a hole? In this context, you're talking about something or a group as a whole. A hole with an h is like a hole in the ground; Like a rabbit hole or a hole in your shirt; like a tear or a rip in your jeans.))
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Catch's muffled voice had a fearful tone. She tried to talk behind the gag.
Catch's muffled voice had a fearful tone. She tried to talk behind the gag.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Catch was afraid, she knew this dragon didn't know what was going on, and she didn't really either, but she knew that she needed to get out of here.
Catch was afraid, she knew this dragon didn't know what was going on, and she didn't really either, but she knew that she needed to get out of here.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Raven had no idea what to do, after all, she had hardly ever met another dragon her age. She looked at the chains the Wildclaw was chained down with, then looked around for a matching key… There, on a desk! Quickly she hopped towards it, snatched the key from the desk and ran back to the dragon, where she set the dragon free. "It's okay, I want to help you." she said with hope to calm the dragon down.
Raven had no idea what to do, after all, she had hardly ever met another dragon her age. She looked at the chains the Wildclaw was chained down with, then looked around for a matching key… There, on a desk! Quickly she hopped towards it, snatched the key from the desk and ran back to the dragon, where she set the dragon free. "It's okay, I want to help you." she said with hope to calm the dragon down.
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Devonian reached up to the ceiling, a small grate lying above him, he could smell the blood and injury, spoils of victory or loss, depending the side. A sharp clang and a tug as he reached the end of his chains, his collar pulling him back. Devonian scrunched his nose, backing away from the grate as crimson drops filtered through, only a few, but it.was still distasteful. He sat quietly once more, an enigma in the dark.
Devonian reached up to the ceiling, a small grate lying above him, he could smell the blood and injury, spoils of victory or loss, depending the side. A sharp clang and a tug as he reached the end of his chains, his collar pulling him back. Devonian scrunched his nose, backing away from the grate as crimson drops filtered through, only a few, but it.was still distasteful. He sat quietly once more, an enigma in the dark.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Lol maybe I need to type a little bit slower, I keep needing to correct mistakes. xd ))
Lol maybe I need to type a little bit slower, I keep needing to correct mistakes. xd ))
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Everything was blurry, she only saw a silhouette of a dragon in the light of the doorway. She pushed herself into the wall as the dragon came closer with a blade in her hand.
Everything was blurry, she only saw a silhouette of a dragon in the light of the doorway. She pushed herself into the wall as the dragon came closer with a blade in her hand.
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200