Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners Rp discussion
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 230 231
Ooh! Niiice! And also--Congrats!
Ooh! Niiice! And also--Congrats!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
thanks. ^^
thanks. ^^
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
Unfortunatly I have... a lot of games I like to play and like to hang out swith friends and then theres also school so I guess you can see where that is going.
I wont be on that often but aye, I shall post when I can!!! >:D
Unfortunatly I have... a lot of games I like to play and like to hang out swith friends and then theres also school so I guess you can see where that is going.
I wont be on that often but aye, I shall post when I can!!! >:D
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
....Why am I hearing boss music?
So yes, I can see where this is going.
....Why am I hearing boss music?
So yes, I can see where this is going.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
If anyone would like to update their character on the front page let me know (I'm back so I can do it now) Also, if anyone has art of the roleplay that I missed, I'd love to see it and add it to the page if you want. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
If anyone would like to update their character on the front page let me know (I'm back so I can do it now)
Also, if anyone has art of the roleplay that I missed, I'd love to see it and add it to the page if you want.

zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
Well, I'd like to slap this doodle of Verian to update his art on the front page. Mind you I didn't include his revolver but let's face it if I did it would have become cluttered and too busy. (And I really wanna kick that place holder image outta the front page.) The image-- [img]https://imgur.com/ZQ9h9wx.png[/img]
Well, I'd like to slap this doodle of Verian to update his art on the front page. Mind you I didn't include his revolver but let's face it if I did it would have become cluttered and too busy. (And I really wanna kick that place holder image outta the front page.)

The image--

ZQ9h9wx.png
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[quote name="ShadowWyvern15" date="2022-04-07 08:59:12" ] ((Well I made a big powerful villain-- Iona/Hydra. She's basically an almost OP eldritch demon that Assassin's association's boss took from her original creators. And kept the demon to further develop Hydra, while also tossing disobedient/ useless/ "worthless" members to it. So my idea is that Catch might have glimpsed Iona enough to have a lot of information on the demon. And so Catch caught up to her friends and tried to warn them of the monster but failed as it attacked. So Catch and Verian teamed up to make the ship race ahead in an attempt to escape from the demon, failing. Instead when the evil being lands and started making chaos on board, the two team up to protect Raven and fight Hydra together. The two coordinating the crew to drive Hydra off. Which results in Verian passing out due to bloodloss from the previous infected wounds at the barn and the newest wounds inflicted by Hydra in the battle on the ship. Plus the overuse of his wind magic as with Beastclans in my lore magic taps directly into their energy as they don't have mana like dragons. So now Catcher is back with the gang, welcomed with open arms. And while she's still irritated with snakeman for what he did-- shooting her, betraying her even tho she figured out finally he was forced and framed by Aquati for it, etc.-- she's willing to discuss some stuff with him. Which is a concept I've been stewing about the two characters and their dynamic. In short Verian is paranoid and holds the belief that he should always show nothing but impeccable, perfect, invincible front. Always be on top of his game, even when he's got zero clue about a subject or situation. But he'll act like he knows everything, is the strongest of strong, smartest of all, etc. Mister Perfect in every aspect, so as a result he comes across as a very abrasive or insensitive and self-centered know-it-all condescending jerk. That views the gang and Catch as little kids who don't know what to do. Which is what has been frustrating Catcher the most. Being looked down on, even though Verian has no clue he came off like this-- still does comes across like this. And is meaning well. But to Catch it just looks like he's constantly either looking down on her and her friends, underestimating them or simply dismissing them somehow and downplaying them. So the forced betrayal and shooting was just the final nail in Catcher's coffin. And after sparing some thought on, Catch figures to do an experiment and kinda talk 'bout it. I just really played up her caring about her friends. Fully leaning into this element and how she's an assassin. The latter in the battle I mentioned. And the first as I made her force Raven to go to the ship's doctor to get her wound treated since Hydra bit her and Catch didn't wanna take chances with it. ---And sorry Dark this ain't in discussion oops--)) [/quote] Furthermore I was going to have Catch also discuss and bring up two more points-- A. His odd on and off behavior. Remember the scene with the gang meeting his crew for the first time and how he wasn't sure what Catch, Raven, Zuri and Echo really are to him? Well, it's because he doesn't really know them and has actually just started getting to know each of the dragons. Verian was helping at the start from his own agenda-- his own personal gain. Which turned into a symbiotic kind of connection. He used his assignment to hunt Catch and Raven as an opportunity to escape, being a ghost and having sensed the boss will kill his friends anyways. Whether he complies or doesn't doesn't matter. Like a dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn't type of dilemma..but he already knew the result. And, using his experience/knowledge he helped the group-- as Zuri and Echo joined-- always stay a step or two ahead of the hunters. So as long as he is free, the gang is free. And as long as the small group is free-- so is he. Basically it became a full circle where Catch and her friends benefit from the Serthis while he benefits from them in turn. I think Catcher might have figured this out. Now-- after the revival from the dead-- he's helping her and her friends out of gratitude. ...And awkwardly, stiffly playing along with them. Pretending and acting like he does really know them and is friends with them. Simply because he thinks it would bit... well, awkward to just randomly go like 'hey fellas I actually don't know any of you, not really, but I'm still gonna put my life on the line for ya' So-- Catch is not stupid or blind, and has started to figure this all out aside from the first point about him acting perfect all the time. She just has not said anything. Until now. And will bring it up now. And point B. Hydra. ----------------------------- So in short I was gonna have Catch chance a talk with snakeman and bring up three big points--A. The odd behavior, B. Hydra and C. How he comes across to her and her friends. Feel free to go about it however you like.
ShadowWyvern15 wrote on 2022-04-07 08:59:12:
((Well I made a big powerful villain-- Iona/Hydra. She's basically an almost OP eldritch demon that Assassin's association's boss took from her original creators. And kept the demon to further develop Hydra, while also tossing disobedient/ useless/ "worthless" members to it. So my idea is that Catch might have glimpsed Iona enough to have a lot of information on the demon.

And so Catch caught up to her friends and tried to warn them of the monster but failed as it attacked. So Catch and Verian teamed up to make the ship race ahead in an attempt to escape from the demon, failing. Instead when the evil being lands and started making chaos on board, the two team up to protect Raven and fight Hydra together. The two coordinating the crew to drive Hydra off.

Which results in Verian passing out due to bloodloss from the previous infected wounds at the barn and the newest wounds inflicted by Hydra in the battle on the ship. Plus the overuse of his wind magic as with Beastclans in my lore magic taps directly into their energy as they don't have mana like dragons.

So now Catcher is back with the gang, welcomed with open arms. And while she's still irritated with snakeman for what he did-- shooting her, betraying her even tho she figured out finally he was forced and framed by Aquati for it, etc.-- she's willing to discuss some stuff with him.

Which is a concept I've been stewing about the two characters and their dynamic.
In short Verian is paranoid and holds the belief that he should always show nothing but impeccable, perfect, invincible front. Always be on top of his game, even when he's got zero clue about a subject or situation.

But he'll act like he knows everything, is the strongest of strong, smartest of all, etc. Mister Perfect in every aspect, so as a result he comes across as a very abrasive or insensitive and self-centered know-it-all condescending jerk. That views the gang and Catch as little kids who don't know what to do.

Which is what has been frustrating Catcher the most. Being looked down on, even though Verian has no clue he came off like this-- still does comes across like this. And is meaning well. But to Catch it just looks like he's constantly either looking down on her and her friends, underestimating them or simply dismissing them somehow and downplaying them. So the forced betrayal and shooting was just the final nail in Catcher's coffin.

And after sparing some thought on, Catch figures to do an experiment and kinda talk 'bout it.

I just really played up her caring about her friends. Fully leaning into this element and how she's an assassin. The latter in the battle I mentioned. And the first as I made her force Raven to go to the ship's doctor to get her wound treated since Hydra bit her and Catch didn't wanna take chances with it.

---And sorry Dark this ain't in discussion oops--))
Furthermore I was going to have Catch also discuss and bring up two more points--

A. His odd on and off behavior. Remember the scene with the gang meeting his crew for the first time and how he wasn't sure what Catch, Raven, Zuri and Echo really are to him? Well, it's because he doesn't really know them and has actually just started getting to know each of the dragons.

Verian was helping at the start from his own agenda-- his own personal gain. Which turned into a symbiotic kind of connection. He used his assignment to hunt Catch and Raven as an opportunity to escape, being a ghost and having sensed the boss will kill his friends anyways. Whether he complies or doesn't doesn't matter. Like a dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn't type of dilemma..but he already knew the result.

And, using his experience/knowledge he helped the group-- as Zuri and Echo joined-- always stay a step or two ahead of the hunters. So as long as he is free, the gang is free. And as long as the small group is free-- so is he. Basically it became a full circle where Catch and her friends benefit from the Serthis while he benefits from them in turn. I think Catcher might have figured this out.

Now-- after the revival from the dead-- he's helping her and her friends out of gratitude. ...And awkwardly, stiffly playing along with them. Pretending and acting like he does really know them and is friends with them. Simply because he thinks it would bit... well, awkward to just randomly go like 'hey fellas I actually don't know any of you, not really, but I'm still gonna put my life on the line for ya' So-- Catch is not stupid or blind, and has started to figure this all out aside from the first point about him acting perfect all the time. She just has not said anything.

Until now. And will bring it up now.

And point B. Hydra.
So in short I was gonna have Catch chance a talk with snakeman and bring up three big points--A. The odd behavior, B. Hydra and C. How he comes across to her and her friends.

Feel free to go about it however you like.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
okay i'm gonna have to think in this one for a while though for a good post ya know?
okay i'm gonna have to think in this one for a while though for a good post ya know?
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
ye. :)

But I'm sure it will turn out awesome.
ye. :)

But I'm sure it will turn out awesome.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
thanks (:
thanks (:
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 230 231