Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Daya continues the little dance, they're enjoying themself. Wing is now watching, smiling.
He goes to the right.

(Damen's been walking most of the day, had one leg broken and healed, had a lot of hard landings, and one of his knees is permanently screwed up. yeah he wants a break lol)
Daya continues the little dance, they're enjoying themself. Wing is now watching, smiling.
He goes to the right.

(Damen's been walking most of the day, had one leg broken and healed, had a lot of hard landings, and one of his knees is permanently screwed up. yeah he wants a break lol)
Hollow tilts their head from side to side to the random tempo, happy.

Damen passes the Black Egg Temple and is greeted by the mine entrance again.

(in hallownest, ya cant avoid platforming, and honestly this path is going to be worse.)
Hollow tilts their head from side to side to the random tempo, happy.

Damen passes the Black Egg Temple and is greeted by the mine entrance again.

(in hallownest, ya cant avoid platforming, and honestly this path is going to be worse.)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Daya seems happy too, and then decides to awkwardly spin under Hollow's arm like they are trying to dance.
He looks at the mine entrance, then back where he came from. It's not hard to see he's tired, probably in pain, and just overall not having a good time.
Yeah he's frustrated.
Daya seems happy too, and then decides to awkwardly spin under Hollow's arm like they are trying to dance.
He looks at the mine entrance, then back where he came from. It's not hard to see he's tired, probably in pain, and just overall not having a good time.
Yeah he's frustrated.
Hollow helps with the twirl, moving with the motion in time. They were having fun with this.

Grimmchild shrugs at this point.

(Maybe Damen can go have a proper sleep at a bench or something)
Hollow helps with the twirl, moving with the motion in time. They were having fun with this.

Grimmchild shrugs at this point.

(Maybe Damen can go have a proper sleep at a bench or something)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Daya's having fun dancing with their big sibling. Wing simply watches, though they're kind of nodding their head along to the beat the small vessel sets.
He facepalms for a bit, muttering something into his hand. Probably "Gods, I should probably sleep..."
Daya's having fun dancing with their big sibling. Wing simply watches, though they're kind of nodding their head along to the beat the small vessel sets.
He facepalms for a bit, muttering something into his hand. Probably "Gods, I should probably sleep..."
While they themself had no idea what this was, Hollow enjoyed it nonetheless, moving in time as Daya leads the movements.

Out of the corner of Wing's eyes, they can see a black mass forming next to the bench, seeping out of the ground itself. The recognizable eight-eyed god stands there next to the bench, looks at it, and then sits down. They notice the trio and give a gentle wave. Hollow didn't notice, their back was turned to the bench and Shade and they were focused on Daya.

Grimmchild nods in agreement.

(either you can go stag station bench, dirtmouth bench, or crystal peaks bench)
While they themself had no idea what this was, Hollow enjoyed it nonetheless, moving in time as Daya leads the movements.

Out of the corner of Wing's eyes, they can see a black mass forming next to the bench, seeping out of the ground itself. The recognizable eight-eyed god stands there next to the bench, looks at it, and then sits down. They notice the trio and give a gentle wave. Hollow didn't notice, their back was turned to the bench and Shade and they were focused on Daya.

Grimmchild nods in agreement.

(either you can go stag station bench, dirtmouth bench, or crystal peaks bench)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
It doesn't seem to be anything but a simple game, or maybe a dance for fun. Either way, Daya now looks to Hollow as if expecting them to lead the next part.

Wing notices the movement from the corner of their eye, turning their head to see Shade arriving in...quite the fashion.
Well, the only benches Damen really knows about around here is the one in the Crystal Peaks and the Dirtmouth bench. And he doesn't want to do the climb back up the well again. So, with a sigh, he goes into the Crystal Peaks.
It doesn't seem to be anything but a simple game, or maybe a dance for fun. Either way, Daya now looks to Hollow as if expecting them to lead the next part.

Wing notices the movement from the corner of their eye, turning their head to see Shade arriving in...quite the fashion.
Well, the only benches Damen really knows about around here is the one in the Crystal Peaks and the Dirtmouth bench. And he doesn't want to do the climb back up the well again. So, with a sigh, he goes into the Crystal Peaks.
Hollow takes a moment to think while doing the now default back and forth arm swing, then does a couple of simple moves in line with the tempo.

Shade blinks, notably one pair at a time, before turning to their four hands and doing... something. It hard hard to see from the distance where Wing was.

(i cant think of any doable dance moves...)

Damen slowly makes his way through, going across the familiar path of platforms until he reaches the dark room where the bench was. Grimmchild held a breath of flame in their mouth to illuminate the space to the bench, not that much illumination was needed for this, since there was a lumafly light-post next to the bench.
Hollow takes a moment to think while doing the now default back and forth arm swing, then does a couple of simple moves in line with the tempo.

Shade blinks, notably one pair at a time, before turning to their four hands and doing... something. It hard hard to see from the distance where Wing was.

(i cant think of any doable dance moves...)

Damen slowly makes his way through, going across the familiar path of platforms until he reaches the dark room where the bench was. Grimmchild held a breath of flame in their mouth to illuminate the space to the bench, not that much illumination was needed for this, since there was a lumafly light-post next to the bench.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Daya seems happy, and as Hollow contributes to the dance, they notice Shade is back. They look at the god, noticing they've started dancing too. Or at least they take the hand movements as Shade starting to dance.

Wing looks at Shade, then at Daya and Hollow. Something about them is...well, they're happy, but also not.
They leave. Seems they need some time to themself.
Damen, of course, sits down on the bench. He almost seems to slump over, falling asleep quickly.
Daya seems happy, and as Hollow contributes to the dance, they notice Shade is back. They look at the god, noticing they've started dancing too. Or at least they take the hand movements as Shade starting to dance.

Wing looks at Shade, then at Daya and Hollow. Something about them is...well, they're happy, but also not.
They leave. Seems they need some time to themself.
Damen, of course, sits down on the bench. He almost seems to slump over, falling asleep quickly.
Hollow notices Daya's eyes wandering off, and they also glance back to see Shade was apparently here. They turn back to Daya, making sure not to fall out of tempo.

Shade noticed Wing leaving, but made no acknowledgement of it. They stretch their arms out forward, strings of void forming between the hands. When they noticed Daya looking at them, a fifth arm temporarily appeared just to wave and disappear.

Grimmchild lays down on the ground next to the bench, curling up to sleep.

(sleepy time :D )
Hollow notices Daya's eyes wandering off, and they also glance back to see Shade was apparently here. They turn back to Daya, making sure not to fall out of tempo.

Shade noticed Wing leaving, but made no acknowledgement of it. They stretch their arms out forward, strings of void forming between the hands. When they noticed Daya looking at them, a fifth arm temporarily appeared just to wave and disappear.

Grimmchild lays down on the ground next to the bench, curling up to sleep.

(sleepy time :D )
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111